• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X: Dawn of A New Era (OCC/Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Reserved. Can't wait to see your character~

Ok, question. I read the stories and info on the FoS and the various factions, but I'm still kinda confused......Are the FoS supposed to be evil or is this what the "media" of Spira has simply brought them out to be? (I know I'm being Captain Obvious here, but better safe than sorry) I know the Factions are against them, but is this purely propaganda? Just curious. Because I have my character fleshed out and just wanna cover all bases.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Ok, question. I read the stories and info on the FoS and the various factions, but I'm still kinda confused......Are the FoS supposed to be evil or is this what the "media" of Spira has simply brought them out to be? (I know I'm being Captain Obvious here, but better safe than sorry) I know the Factions are against them, but is this purely propaganda? Just curious. Because I have my character fleshed out and just wanna cover all bases.

If you want to classify evil as "OH I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" then sort of. It's true that they are indeed on the evil front, but they are individuals. But if I were to put into words, I would say that the Media of spira has deemed them as "evil" based on the events they have been apart of.

As for the factions being against them. That is not entirely accurate. The factions want them for their own personal gain. Since the FoS are all, in some way, a key to bring about sin(though that is only the rumours that fly about in spira), the factions see them as a way to gain an upper-hand of power over the other factions.

Hope that clears up your confusion ^^;

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you want to classify evil as "OH I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" then sort of. It's true that they are indeed on the evil front, but they are individuals. But if I were to put into words, I would say that the Media of spira has deemed them as "evil" based on the events they have been apart of.

As for the factions being against them. That is not entirely accurate. The factions want them for their own personal gain. Since the FoS are all, in some way, a key to bring about sin(though that is only the rumours that fly about in spira), the factions see them as a way to gain an upper-hand of power over the other factions.

Hope that clears up your confusion ^^;

So they ARE evil, but in the end it's all just politics. Ok, then thanks. I'll have my temp. up in about a half-hour. ^_^

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Temp 1 of three. Oh joy.. xD

This is my story...And it is full of my anger..

Name: Simply called “Wrath”
Race: Mechanically-Augmented human with Al Bhed DNA
[Class Previously; summoner. Now; Unknown
Fos Sin: Wrath

Appearance: Wrath is true to his name in terms of appearance. His body is fierce-looking, he’s bulky, large, muscular, and anything you can think of, he looks the part.He is tall. I will say that Wrath stands AT least seven feet tall. You know, it could be taller or shorter. No one has ever measured him to be exact. His weight? Well, I wouldn’t put it past him to guess that Wrath is over three hundred pounds, and this is without his armor and everything else on.

You want to know what else he looks like? Well okay, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Wrath’s skin is dark. It’s not like pitch black, but think of mocha brown. Yep, that’s a perfect shade to think of.

Does he have hair? Well of course he does, but it’s not like you’re going to pay any attention to it. Well, okay here is how his hair looks like.

Wrath’s hair is long. It’s kind of silky. If you were to touch it, you would agree. It’s silky-smooth. Oh, its color. Yeah, it’s black. You want to know his eye color, too? Okay, well that’s easy. It’s red.

Wrath’s chosen attire is probably what you’d expect. He prefers to blue jeans that are customly made to fit him. He wears lots of chains around his body. He wears a muscle-bound, black T. All of the chains are connected from the muffle he wears on his face. It clouds his voice to where it’s a buffering sound. This muffle mask really adds onto his creepiness. As he is always crouching down, his hair always covers most of it, but his red eyes are noticeable.

Something else that is noticeable is that Wrath holds a tattoo of Ifrit on his left arm. It’s the symbol of his personal Aeon.

If we’re going to go on the subject of his arms, allow me to tell you a little secret. Wrath’s whole right arm is mechanical. Due to his colorful past with the Al Bhed and their experiments, Wrath has a mechanical-augmented right arm, and also his eyes are mechanical. BINGO! That’s why their red. DUUUUUUH

Personality:

You want to know how Wrath acts?

You want to know what makes Wrath tick?

You want to know what makes Wrath cry

You want to know his entire persona?

Fine, you shall get your wish.

Wrath is an angry being. He never speaks unless he really needs to. He has been faced with such cruel treatment over the years, he knows its better for him just to simply stay quiet. Yes, he doesn’t say much, but don’t take that as a weakness on his part. He is strong. He is powerful. And quite frankly, Wrath will put the hurting on you if you dare to upset him in any way, shape, or form.

The one thing that Wrath just cannot stand are Ronso. The very sight of them tickle every evil bone in his body. He is indeed a very angry guy overall, but the Ronso just take it to a whole new level. Even the mentioning of the Ronso makes him lash out. It is indeed clear that Wrath despises the Ronso with every fiber in his being.

Wrath isn’t a very emotional guy. He has Anger in his blood, he has hatred in his heart, and he has violence that rides within his truth. That single truth is to just be strongest. The pure agony of not being able to be the strongest sometimes creates his emotions to be mistaken as crying..weaping. However, it’s not tears of sadness nor is it tears of joy. They are tears of madness, they are tears of anger, and most of all, tears of the inner-monster that he knows he is..

In simple terms, Wrath is the sin, he Is the anger, he is the ambitions, and he simply is, as he has always been, WRATH!!

Bio:

Wrath is the sin within man

Wrath is the anger within mind

Wrath is the ambition that runs deep into Vanity

Wrath simply is

Wrath…
From birth, Wrath has been a subject to torment, experimentation, and simply being a human test-bunny. His origins are from all around Spira. The most frequented place that Wrath has been seen at is on Bekanel Island. It’s not really known to the public of his reasons there, but anyone who has swore a vow of secrecy and complete loyalty to the Al Bhed, you would know.

Although under a different name at the time, Wrath was a very accomplished summoner in his youth. He didn’t have no metallic arm or anything. He was a handsome devil, and the ladies loved him. In his youth, he went by the name of Ripryn Jagquog. He was even the one who fought on the behalf of the Al Bhed during the sixth great war between them and The Church of Bevelle. He was one of those Summoners that always stayed true to their morals.

In his time of great praise, there loomed a deep darkness inside his heart. Something that not even the great battlemage Summoner, Ripryn Jagquog was aware of. He felt the urge to kill. It didn’t just happen overnight. This urge was bottled up from years on years of negativity from his visits to each temple to the stories of the forbidden arts of Summoning. Some of these bottled-up emotions were also stemmed from his hatred for the Guado, his hatred for the Ronso, and his hatred for his own Humankind.

Bottled up emotions become sedated by a light. This light was by the name of Janice Guado. Yes, a human and a guado. Ripryn found his flickering light in the dark tunnel. He found his love, and most importantly, he found a reason not to kill. As has she, and it seemed everything was rightfully in place…until it happened..

Ripryn snapped. It wasn’t avoidable.

Living in their home in guadosalam, this is where Ripryn committed the most hanous crime in Spira History. Okay, maybe not as gruesome as the killings in Macalania Temple, but pretty close. He killed his dear wife, Janice. He killed his light to his dark tunnel; the fire to his heart. Now, with her death visible to him, the darkness grew and grew. So much so that it drove him to slaughter EVERYONE in Guadosalam. It was a complete bloodbath.

Afterwards, Ripryn was no longer himself. He wasn’t the summoner of high praise no longer. He surely wasn’t the handsome devil the ladies fell in love with. No. He’s no longer Ripryn. A new name was needed. A new name to define who he is.

Wrath….

Yes, he took the name of Wrath.

Wrath was a man on the run. He had no where to go. He had to trace back to his roots; he had to go back to the Al Bhed homeland. There is where he’d be safe….or so he thought…

As soon as he returned to Bekanel, Wrath was in a trap that had been set up as soon as news spread of his crimes. The Al Bhed were not just about to let an opportunity to explore into the mind of a crazed Summoner who now calls himself Wrath. They were interested in what made him snap like he did, and even morso, what was Wrath.

So, yeah they captured him, held him prisoner, and pretty much ran test after test , and experiment after experiment. The Al Bhed completely remade Wrath into a mechanical being. His eyes were replaced with robotic eyes, and one of his arms replaced with a mechanical one. And with such power he had, they had to implement a power-concealing mask that some may refer to a muffle. His hair semi-silky smooth.

And this was just the beginning…

The Al Bhed let him out. He rampaged some more, and then the unthinkable happened. An aeon appeared before him. Not in a spiritual form, but in physical reality.

Ifrit, the Aeon of Kilika Temple came before Wrath. It heard his heart’s darkest wishes, and from that stemmed the manifestation of Ifrit to be the personal Aeon of sorts of Wrath. Wrath’s power is Ifrit’s power; Wrath’s enemies is Ifrit’s enemies; Wrath’s goals are Ifrit’s goals. And Wrath’s ambitions shall become Ifrit’s ambitions.

Wrath is the subject to the tests

Wrath is the subject to the experiments

Wrath is the subject to the Al Bhed’s new Era

Wrath IS the new era….

Equipment: (includes armor, accessories, and weapon(s)

Taking aside the form Wrath takes upon using Ifrit’s powers, he also has himself a gigantic Axe to the side that he weilds with his non-mechanic arm. The axe is indeed of a machina nature, but only in the slightest way. It’s metal, yes. And yeah, it can fire some beams and all that good stuff. But it’s still an axe in essence, so beware~

Aeon: Ifrit:
Spirit Form:

The years have been good to Ifrit. Despite it being several thousands of age, It still retains most of its physical appearance except it has some cyber-mechanics throughout its body. It’s two gigantic horns are made of machina, it’s left eye has been replaced by a machina eye.

Ifrit’s chest has been replaced by a special cybernetic known as Ruby Lore. This Ruby Lore Cybernetic is a special development that has not only been applied to most of Spira, but due to the advancement in technology, Ifrit has been repurposed to fit the current times. The chest area , as said has Ruby Lore which is a special ruby-colored machina that includes some heat-seeking missiles as a form of offensive attacks, but so much more.

The rest of Ifrit remains the same except his claws which are now cybernetic, as well. Oh, also the fur has been re-colored as part of its repurposed forming. It’s a dark-blue color.

FoS Weapon/Armor form: When Wrath uses Ifrit as a weapon form, Wrath’s metal arm attaches to Ifrits…butt( ;D), and from that the transformation occurs. A reconstruction of Wrath’s entire body. As Ifrit’s entire being comes apart into little mechanical bits. Several dozen at a time, they reconfigure the physical appearance of Wrath.

Over the time-span of five minutes, the transformation will complete itself. When it completes itself, Wrath will be completely engulfed in a silverfish-blue, robotic suit of armor that is in the heavy-set variety. It is complete with a complete body masking, so no parts of Wrath are visible, except the robotic eyes he originally had are seen.

In this form, Wrath stands over twenty feet tall.

There are missile holders, laser ejectors, jet-booster, and several other key items.

-Aeon Power: The abilities that Wrath can use in his armor mode:

Jet Heat Stream:
From the eight jet-boosters on the lower-shoulders, Wrath can fire streams of hot fire at his opponents that come from in front of him. This attack can generate heats up to 1000 degrees.

Heat-Seeking Missile:
From the missile holders from Wrath’s upper-shoulders, over fifty missiles fire all at once, following the nearest heat signal. This can range from actual heat signals or body heat. The missiles will eventually blow up after two minutes of hitting nothing.

-Mini Heat-Seeking Missiles-A lesser version of Heat-Seeking Missile. They are fired from the missile holders on the hips of the body armor. They are much smaller, cause less damage, but take much longer to blow up.

Flame Dive:
By engulfing the entire body armor in blue flames, Wrath flies up, and nose-dives strait down to his opponent for an up-close and personal meeting with their face and his entire being.

Flame kick and punch combo:
By getting up close and personal, and from the remnants of Flame Dive, Wrath’s fists and feet become engulfed in the blue fire and a combo of punches and kicks are fired away to the opponent at close range.

Blue Fire/Fira/Firaga:

Simply put, this is the one-two-three tier spells of fire that Wrath can use in and out of this form.

Cure/Cura/curaga:

The healing tier spells. Usable in and out of this form.

Nano-sensors:

Very much like Scan. Pretty much scans the entire being, physical and anything else within. This includes vital organ status, circulatory system, cardiovascular, and all else that falls under this category. Also, it scans how strong their powers are.

Protection Veil:
A simple protection spell that protects wrath from physical attacks for a limited amount of time.

Hellfire Storm Flare:

This one attack probably could destroy an entire planet. Hell, it could destroy a whole solar system. But guess what? It’s not developed that far to go as powerful as a world-destroyer, but someone who would see this would definitely say it could be on par of Sin’s strength way back when.

The flames that power up the suit of armor exceed anything like before. Every spec of heat, every fiber in Wrath’s being is pulled into this attack. IT IS WRATH!

To begin this awesome attack, the blue flames start to swirl around Wrath in a fashion that looks like a blue fire tornado. Then, as his eyes spark from with this azure masterpiece, out flies Wrath at such speeds that only those with an extra sense of tracking could get a clear glimpse. By dashing left to right, and just doing this until he reaches the sky, Wrath moves faster and faster. Then stops. Yes, he stops only to produce a massive azure fire ball the size of the moon, but with not as much density. The ball of flame is controlled by Wrath’s own anger.

By forcing his anger into new heights, the ball of blue flames is thrown downward as fast as it could possibly be, and it lands like..several dozen feet away from the actual target, but as it collides with the ground, several, and quite smaller fire balls shoot out, creating a storm of destruction. Quite simply, this is the Hellfire Storm Flare as you never see it coming until it hits..

Abilities and Skills:

Basic Enhancements and SKills

Immense Strength: Being as strong as he is, Wrath holds within his body the strength of 100 normal, muscular men. Though very limited due to his…mechanical situation, he still holds his strength pretty high.

Immense Durability: Because of Wrath’s bulky physique, and his overall desire to keep a sturdy body, Wrath’s durability is unlike anything the Al Bhed have ever seen. Upon running experiment after experiment, they discovered first hand that Wraths’ ability to withstand damage exceeds anything they have seen in their lifetime or even the record books. When the tests came back, it was shown that Wrath had the durability of ten ronso. Pretty strong for being compared to the things he despises.

Superhuman Reflexes: Another result of the experiments on Wrath. His impulse to react to certain things is indeed outstanding. It’s so outstanding that he is able to respond to attacks, projectiles, and pretty much anything that comes at him. However, the studies have shown that Wrath has his blind-spot when somebody comes from behind him. It was only in theory, but some say that’s due to his mechanical attachments that cause him to have a less-than perfect reflex capability.

Enhanced Speed: Even though he is bulky, the drugs that Wrath takes on a daily basis has added to his overall speed. While not as fast as some of the people out there in Spira, Wrath isn’t too far behind them. He can run a good mile in ten minutes…or it could be more, depending on who you ask.

Superhuman Accuracy: Having Superhuman Accuracy, Wrath’s brain’s center for Aim is at it’s peak, but also it’s not just aim, but it is accuracy, and precision. Certain things are granted with this capability, but one of the main things is that Wrath only needs to aim for an instant before he can precisely hit an opponent or opponents with a weapon(s) or blow(s). Another thing that comes with this is that Wrath is able to pinpoint the exact distance needed to launch said weapons or blows so that it can hit the target accurately and not have a chance to miss or hit the wrong target..

Enhanced Agility: While he isn’t the fastest cat out there, Wrath doesn’t disappoint himself in the department of being able to go from one motion to the other. While he does not contain the speed of some of the Al Bhed, he does however, contain some light feetwork. Though that’s going on a limb, to say the least. I’ll just leave it at the fact that he’s pretty agile for a big fella.

Enhanced Awareness: Wrath is quite aware of his surroundings. Within his robotic eye there are censors, but it’s more than that. By being in tuned with the environment - his environment — Wrath is able to detect the slightest footstep, a slight increase of a heartbeat, atmospheric changes and the incline and decline in the weather, and so much more related things. Wrath can also have the chance to wake up from being unconscious without being groggy, though this is only in one of those “once in a blue moon” kind of situations..

Hand-to-Hand Combat Expert: I believe this is self-explanatory, but for the sake of explaining it in detail, allow me to elaborate. You see, Wrath is strong, this is already a known fact. He’s skilled in some forms of fighting. That is also a known fact. However, what most don’t know is that Wrath is skilled in the arts of hand-to-hand. He can sure kick your ass and do it with violent style. He knows many of ways to crack your skull in, and won’t even flinch at the thought of low-blows. Yup, that’s how freaking awesome at it he is.

Main Abilities:

Blue Fire Manipulation: Fire means anger, and anger is the emotion that leads to wrath. Putting one and one together, you get two. Seriously, Wrath can harness the power of fire and all of its properties. The only one difference is that this fire is blue. It can be any kind of blue. But simply put, Wrath has fire power, and I'm not just talking about his mechanically-enhanced attacks.

Mechanically-augmented attacks: Due to his..enhancements, Wrath can used attacks that are more or less a little robotic in its nature.

Eye Lasers: Wrath can launch lasers from his robotic eyes.
Eye Scanners: Due to their robotic nature, Wrath's eyes have scanners in them that not only reveals the opponent's vital organs conditions, but also can sense their heartbeat, and as an added bonus, can see where they are even if their concealed in the night. Yup, he's boss like that~
Transformable Right Arm: Due to the many tests, experiments, and other sciencey-related things done to Wrath, his right arm has been functioned in a way to where it is able to transform(at least the below-elbow part) into several things.
Machine gun: It can transform into a machine gun
Grenade Launcher: It can transform into a Grenade Launcher.
Bazooka: It can transform into a bazooka, though only for a limited time.​

Due to Wrath's powers of fire, every bullet and round of the weapon that the right arm can transform into is a flame-touched kind of bullet/round.

Extra Info:

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Aw, I wanted to be Greed. Oh well. Has anyone reserved Summoner 3? I feel bad for reserving a role, but if it's okay can I be the third summoner? Also, am I allowed to reserve Bahamut for my starting Aeon?

This is my story, and no one will mess with it.

Summoner

Name: Mirabelle -Mira- Liese
Race: Human, from Bevelle.

Appearance:
Mira stands at 5'2", and has a slender and fit body. Her hair is a honey brown tone that is of mid-shoulder length with side bangs, and ends with soft waves. She has doe-like eyes of a soft hazel colour, a small slightly pointy nose, and rather thin lips although visibly pink like any other. She has a sharp jaw that makes her look mature.

Mira also has a honey brown tanned skin. She dresses in a white, sleeveless crop top. Her bottoms are a white panelled lehenga with a golden hemline (so her outfit resembles a Ghagra Choli very much). She has a white long scarf wrapped loosely around her neck, and her hands are covered by fingerless white gloves. Her feet are covered by knee-high golden gladiator sandals.

Personality:
Mira doesn't have anything that really makes her any different from someone else--she doesn't have a great charming personality and no one really would give a second glance at her. What does catch people's attention is her her brashness. Despite her well-dressed appearance, she acts rather rough and tough, going as far as not hesitating to replace her words with her fists, much to her parents' embarrassment.

Perhaps the only gentle expression she would make is when performing the Sending, although she hasn't really shown others her Sending. Her manner of speech is usually gruff and it's not unusual to see scowls on her face, yet it's also not unusual to see wide grins and hear hearty laughter from her.

In addition to all of that, she has a strong sense of justice and wants to do the right things. She's not good at expressing her emotions very well, especially when it comes to acts of kindness or things that requires her to be gentle, but she tries. Whatever she does, she does with all of her heart, and that becomes noticeable as people get to know her better.

Bio:
Originally born in Kilika Island and then moving to Bevelle when she was five years old, Mira was not clueless about the incidents of Sin's attack on Spira and many summoners', including Lord Braska and Lady Yuna, pilgrimage. She was aware of the major events of High Summoner Yuna's pilgrimage, and what followed after. Her parents were followers of Yevon, and even with the change of age following Lady Yuna's Calm, her parents were still devout followers of Yevon. As a result, Mira spent much of her time in the temple, learning scripts of Yevon or hearing about the many great figures of the past who have valiantly helped bring the Calm to Spira.

Mira was not satisfied with her life. She wanted to get out the temple and the teachings of Yevon, but was never brave enough to tell her parents the truth. She has friends (or as far as she could call them friends) who were devout followers of Yevon as well. Mira liked seeing machinas and hearing of Spira changing to a technologically advanced society, and at one point was close to losing her faith in Yevon, until she was called by the Aeons.

Requesting her help to show Spira that the Aeons and the Summoners were once again needed for the darkness that would befall Spira, Mira was a little skeptical at first. Why did it have to be her? She talked about it discreetly to her parents, but they had rejoiced and were honoured that she was chosen. She was reluctant at first. Did her opinions not matter? Even so, she could not forsake the Aeons' efforts in saving Spira, and she prayed in the temple, thinking that by receiving help from the Aeon Bahamut, she would also be given another sign from the Aeons. Unfortunately, she still didn't receive any new information.

But the very fact that she received an Aeon meant that she had a large role to play in Spira, didn't she? And so she took up the role she was given by the Aeons and is now on the path to saving Spira, like the Summoners before her.

Equipment:
Belladona Wand, imbued with the ability of Poisontouch. There is a 50% chance of inflicting poison on an enemy if she strikes it with the staff.

Starting Aeon:
Bahamut (Final Fantasy X).

Summoner abilities:
Cure/Cura - Healing spells that replenish energy to herself or allies.

Esuna - Removes abnormal status disabilities.

Nul-spells - Nulblaze, Nulshock, Nulfrost, and NulTide for fire, thunder, ice, and water respectively. It only works once, unless she casts Nul-spells again.

Pray - Restores a small amount of energy to the caster and to allies.

Luminesce - A lesser version of Holy; deals moderate damage to enemies by shooting beams of white light from her staff.

White Barrier - A defensive spell which acts as a shield against elemental magic attacks, and also causes mild damage if the enemy comes into contact.

Holy - An offensive white magic, and effective especially on the undead. Mira only uses this when really needed, as it takes a lot of energy.

Other skills:
She could attack with her fists and kicks, but only does this occassionally. She hasn't actually tried to do such attacks on fiends, so she's hesitant on trying it.

Extra Info:
  • A huge food lover, she can eat almost anything and often spends most of her money on food.
  • Enjoys loud festivities.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Posted my template above, do tell me if it should be changed.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think I have my character down-pat, but I think his powers are all over the place...>_>

What should I change?

This is my story....and I'll sweep the universe away with it's words!"

Name:

Taurus Domonoria

Race
Human

Fos Sin:
Pride

Appearance:
Taurus stands at 5'5; wearing a black and purple robe. His hairstyle standing at short length; in white coloring. His eyes are closed the majority of the time; but when they are open, they are seen to be dark green. His robe covers the entirety of his body; though when the breeze blows the bottom portion away, it reveals blue leggings and moccasin-like orange shoes. This hermit-like look makes him blend in with his surroundings when he's evading someone.....Though usually, evasion is his last choice.

Personality:
Being the Pride of Sin, it becomes immediately apparent upon meeting Taurus that he is a confident individual. When not in combat, Taurus is rather mellow; looking only to reach his next destination. He tends to look down on others and is very mean to those that he does not take a liking to. He also sees himself as rather competent and is a harsh critic of other individuals. He tends to be rather competitive; doing his best to ensure that HE is the one left standing or the one with the last word. To those he DOES gain interest in, he acts rather indifferent.

Despite his hermit-like, pacifistic appearance; this is only a facade. His power tends to make him dark in battle, as he continuously denotes and degrades his enemies while in combat. He is a calculating villain in battle; aiming only for his enemy's demise.

Unlike many of the FoS, who are unsure of their powers and roles in Spira; Taurus has embraced his role as a Fragment of Sin and is very proud of it. (Key word here being "proud") Taurus is a Misanthrope, having a hatred of humanity that most likely developed due to his less-than-pleasant upbringing. (See Bio) It's due to this developmental Misanthropy that he embraces his role; hoping to cleanse Spira of the two-legged leeches that inhabit it.

Bio: Taurus was born to a family that was dedicated to the Fayth. His father was a priest of rather high standing in the church of Yevon while his mother was a former Summoner. At an early age, Taurus displayed an affinity for Magic and the arcane. After ten years of learning Magic, Taurus finally became a Summoner and priest within the Church of Yevon. However, as time went by and he began preaching Yevon’s faith over and over again, he began to see between the lines of the church’s tenets; especially once the Factions started forming. But what really caught his eye was how blindly the citizens worshipped the Fayth. He began to detest these people who would sacrifice their time and intelligence to mere wisps of magic. He began to loathe the priests who preached fake and false teachings; denying the citizens the truth of what went on behind closed doors. He began to loathe the very notion of religion and deities. Eventually, he quit the church to the chagrin of his father; who by this time had passed on his rank to Taurus.

Soon after he had quit the church, people began to treat him differently. People whom he had once considered friends were now indifferent to him. Those that had once smiled in his direction now frowned upon his sight. Those he called family banished him from their dwellings and reduced him to a man of no identity. But it wasn’t just those close to him, either. As the Factions began to gain ground in Spira, Taurus started to loathe them as well. To think that for mere power, people would kill one another. Take unnecessary lives just for their own gratification. That’s when he realized. People were savages. Monsters. Abominations. They were automatons used by those of higher power for their own ends.
No….Even worse: Spira itself was an abomination. Thus he chose to leave Bevelle in order to find his own pure soul in the sea of filth called Spira. During his wanderings, he eventually had found his way to the ruins of an abandoned temple. He had walked inside in a brief moment of nostalgia. No sooner did he enter that the Pyrefiles within began to violently converge upon him.
As Taurus clutched his head in pain and body glowed…..A voice boomed throughout the temple walls: “Spira…..A world drenched in a cycle of death. Full of fiends….Not the random monsters that wander the land, oh no. People. Humans, Al Bhed, Ronso, Hypello. The list is eternal. EVERY BEING IN THIS WORLD. They all are relative. All after one thing: power. You are unique, Taurus. YOU see past your inner urges. Will YOU be my hand?”
Darkness flowed through him. Hatred became his passion. He could feel the essence of the world’s ancient menace within him. His laughter boomed across the temple as the spirit of the ancient Aeon Anima appeared before him.
The final test had been passed: Now he knew his role. Who he was. What he wanted to become. Taurus was the only sane one left. The only innocent shackled to this world of sin. He was the only one who saw beyond Humanity’s nature…..Saw them for the worthless peons they were. He would end this façade of a world.

“I….I am the sole judge of Spira’s people….And I deem you all guilty….OF EXISTENCE ITSELF!”

Equipment:

Heretic (Weapon): A staff of ruin brimming with dark and evil energies and the only memento of Taurus’s former life. Taurus’ hatred has warped this once ceremonial staff into a rod of utter ruination. The staff has a withered look to it, with a purple ceremonial gem sitting atop black wings. The wing decorations near the gemstone have also been sharpened, allowing the staff to be used as an imitation axe if needed. Of course, it isn’t exactly a physical weapon; and has little effect on enemies with high Defense.

Summoner’s Robe (Armor): A once-white Summoner’s Robe turned purple with the Darkness of Sin. Grants a decent defense to Magic at the power of doubling the damage the Pride of Sin takes from physical attacks.
Dark Beads (Accessory): Beads once an heirloom of Taurus’ family that are now a symbol of the life he chose to abandon for the sake of his own satisfaction. They have no effect in battle yet….though Taurus is sure that he’s seen the necklace occasionally glow on its own.

Aeon: Anima; An Aeon brimming with pain and despair, much like Taurus’ soul. Was once the physical manifestation of the dreams of the mother of Seymour Guado; now is a harbinger of the Pride of Sin; her sherr power of the arrogant pride that Taurus now possesses. After the Vegnagun incident of long ago, myths say that the Aeons had retired permanently into the Fayth seeking peace. However, Anima, the one neglected by her son centuries ago had now become mad, having lost the test of time. Upon entering the heart of the newly-christened Pride of Sin, Her pain had become Taurus’. His evil had become hers. She had changed to match. Her new form was that of a mangled,undead dragon, still shackled to a coffin that now symbolized Spira. Her once silent voice was now a wail of despaired anger. But she had nothing to fear now. She had found one who would set the world anew…..And finally bring the memories of her son to a close.

The dialogue that Taurus hears upon entering the Baaj Temple may indicate the possibility of this version of Anima being an “artificial” Aeon: An extreme creation of Pyreflies merging his raw misanthropy and lust for power into a physical form while the lingering memories of Seymour’s mother giving the creation personality.

Aeon Power: Unlike the Aeons of old, this version of Anima now resides within the heart of the Pride of Sin rather than being physically summoned to the realm of Spira….Instead of simply boosting Taurus’ own innate power; The Pride of Sin’s hatred combines with Anima’s insanity to create a unique set of moves built from their dual sorrow. (While Taurus is the one that initiates the moves, Anima’s power manifests itself in the form of an illusion upon casting.)

Summoning Anima in battle.

Most of these moves are designed with torturing the enemy in mind; as summoning the power of Anima instantly puts The Pride of Sin into a state of sadistic confidence that quickly turns into hateful malice. One will know when the Pride of Sin is calling upon Anima, for his body is surrounded by an aura of black flames.

Pain: Anima’s basic attack that ignores Defense. When boosted with Taurus’ hatred, it can be extended to all enemies in his line of sight in exchange for halving its power. When boosted, the move not only causes pain to the enemy (As per its name) but also lacerates their body to a certain degree.

Sorrow: An attack that fires 3 magic missiles at the enemy. While it isn’t very powerful, it is designed to inflict all manner of ailments upon the hapless target. When boosted with Taurus’ hatred, the chance of inflicting Ailments increases by 25%.

Genocide Heart (Overdrive): An attack that rends the body of the enemy asunder by crashing a materialized wave of pure prideful, spiteful hatred upon a foe. When boosted, the damage is doubled at the cost of severely reducing Taurus’s life energies.

Abilities and Skills: Being a trained Mage, Taurus is knowledgeable in Black Magic. While he does know a few White Magic spells, his arrogance causes him to depend more on the raw power of Black Magic than his own betterment. This can be his downfall if he is too far under the sway of the pride-inducing energies of summoning Anima.

Fira: The second-tier Fire spell. Great against Ice-aligned enemies.
Blizzara: The second-tier Ice spell. Great against Fire-aligned enemies.
Thundara: The second-tier Thunder spell.
Demi: A spell that weakens the overall structure of the enemy slightly. (In the games, it halves HP, but I’m not sure if we’re using game elements here, so…)
Cure: A slight Healing spell. Cures minor wounds.
Cura: An average healing spell: Cures most lacerations.
Protect: Slightly boosts Taurus’ defense against physical attacks.
Pride of Sin: Boosts Taurus’ power (Intelligence and Magic Resistance in game terms) at the price of reducing his life force slowly.

Extra Info:

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
This is my story, the story of the conquerer of the new Spira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Shiro 'Mateus' Guado
Race: human, Guadosalam
Fos Sin: Greed
Appearance:
Shiro changed alot personality and appearance-wise during his 'transition to insanity'.

He used to have a terquoise-toned color of hair, usually kept short with his bangs shifted to the sides. And his eyes used to be a light green. looking at his face redminded those of a cliff with grass looking over the ocean during the day. (anyone think of where this place might be?) He used to wear a light blue t-shirt and green slacks with white socks and black sneakers.

As he got older, his hair grew out and he usually kept it in a deidara style haircut during his transition into adulthood. This is when some of the guado said that he looked similar to Seymour. But he usually found that to be an insult because Shiro was nothing compared to that mad half-breed.

He started wearing more traditional garb but his favorite was the kimono he wears now,due to a black robe that shows off his pectoral and abdominal muscles, which are highly toned due to hard physical labour over the years. The edges of this robe are bright green and the ends of the sleeves were bigger due to the robe being made for guado people not humans so it resulted in the ends being adjusted to his tastes. The robe also ends Just past his knees.
He also wears black sandals now.

After the 'massacre at guadosalam' the possesion technique turned Shiro's hair bright green and his eyes a darker hure of that same green. it was then he named himself Mateus

Personality: Shiro was a simple lad who wanted to help others. He thought it was the only way to repay the people who took him in. He worked hard and didn't ask for anything in return. And he worked even harder when he was given something... Normally he did things very economically and asked for nothing in return. Although after Yojimbo twisted his mind he became very Cunning, cruel, and a very malicious man... some say that his newfound lust for power was about as deep as maester Seymour's. He was twisted into a dictator complex who wants to use the Fragments of Sin to rule over Spira for himself.

Bio: Shiro was found along the moonflow by one of the guado as a baby. Raised by the values of yevon he had this growing sense of indebtness to his adoptive mother and father so he wanted to find a way to pay them back, but he couldn't find anything worthy to do that... He spent 18 years wondering on what he should do...

He found that the only way to do this was to become a summoner, but after traveling to both the ruins of Macalania, and the calm lands, he arrived at the cave of the stolen fayth. He made it unseen Although when he came to the 'chamber' he prayed for 2 days straight, and yet no answer.

He left the cave shortly after and returned home. He tried to become a summoner so that he could pay his foster parents back for all their goodwill, but now he was just consumed with guilt.

it was then that the Aeon Yojimbo came to him, saying that he didn't need to pay them back because he would help Shiro. Shiro wondered what was going on with the aeon appearing before him. After that it offered his service to Shiro. But it was in fact that so Yojimbo could twist Shiro's mind into what it is today.

It was that time that Yojimbo gave Shiro Techgoro. and started possessing his body so that he could fight.

Over the three years between Shiro first meeting Yojimbo and now, Things started changing drastically for Shiro, Yojimbo started planting the seeds of which would trigger the insanity that would turn Shiro into Mateus...

One night after Shiro turned 20, Yojimbo possessed Shiro in his sleep and changed his life forever. Using Shiro's body, He killed his foster parents and near every guado in guadosalam. When Shiro was released, He saw his parents on the floor and nearly everyone he had ever helped either dead or dying. it was then that his sanity was broken and his transformation was complete. Using the Qualities that Shiro was known for, Yojimbo had shaped him into the perfect embodiment of Greed and now gave Shiro the name Mateus.

Equipment: Yagyu Darkblade, a special short katana that Yojimbo Gave to Mateus to protect him with when Yojimbo doesn't posess him.
Also Yojimbo has imbued spells into his clothes and weapon, Robe gives him auto-protect, Sandals are given auto-haste, and Yagyu gives him blindtouch.
Aeon- Yojimbo,
The aeon seems to have degraded from a humanoid shape into a simple suit of technologically advanced armor based off it's original aeon design. Although it doesn't have the hat and the cape anymore. Normally it looks like a floating suit of armor without a body.
-Aeon Powers
Techgoro- a biometallic companion that resembles a dog that fights alongside Mateus and has multiple armaments for multiple attacks. serves alongside mateus regardless of possessed or not. still resembling some of his former self though.

Infusion of Bushido- this is the possession technique of Yojimbo fighting through Mateus' body. Yojimbo's mask goes over his face and Yagyu Darkblade is now sheathed at Mateus' hip in place for a masamune Katana, It increases Mateus' natural agility and stamina. Also granting access to Yojimbo's regular abilities and special attacks as well as powering up his other abilities.

Abilities and Skills(bolded ones are starters):

Without IoB:
Naturally gifted with more arcane magics he uses spells like Demi, Drain, and Osmose.

His physical abilities are the same used by the Samurai dressphere with some exceptions.

Mirror of Equity- Deals Higher damage the less health Mateus has.

Magicide- this ability reduces an enemy's ability to cast magic by reducing MP

Dismissal- An ability which damages a foe and also breaks focus to stop that foe from casting spells or using abilities.

Fingersnap- attacks a foe and also reduces stats to normal should they be buffed up.

Sparkler- attacks a single target regardless of defence

Fireworks- Same as sparkler- only with all targets.

Momentum: an attack that deals more damage the more enemies Mateus defeats.

Nonpareil- Increases strength and accuracy.

No fear- Casts shell on the user

Clean slate- restores HP, removes status ailments.

Hayate- Increases Mateus' natural agility and dodging ability.

Techgoro-

Attack- Attacks a single target with a rusing attack.

Sun- casts protect on himself

Moon- Casts shell on himself

Howling moon- Doubles HP and casts Berserk on himself

Howitzer rush- Jumps and retracts his arms and legs and boosters come out of the sides of his hips and shoots headfirst at a foe. heavy hit, but easy to dodge.

Missle silo- two three missile silos sprout from his shoulders and deals damage to all enemies.

Drain claw- his left paw is modified and now has three purple claws sprouting from it and can strike a foe with it, dealing damage and heals himself of half the damage he inflicted.

Ray-bomb- ultimate attack, damages himself but also deals a wide radius of thunder damage about 30-33 feet out from where he slams into the ground. He charges right for a group similar to Howitzer rush only then he flips and rolls into a ball and releases energy from his power source to deal high degree damage.

With IoB:

Wakizashi of innocence- an evolved version of The original wakizashi technique, A powerful slash that sends an arc of razor sharp wind at a target, but if done horazontally can hit multiple targets.

Zanmato- an ability only used when Mateus is weakened greatly. although a double-edged sword if you know what I mean. branches into two techniques.

Oblivion Zanmato- the good offensive technique because it serves as the original Zanmato technique, reducing MP and Health to 1 point.

Angel Zanmato- a manifestation of Shiro's former nature, this technique heals everyone including Mateus back to full capacity.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Icy and Klom, temps accepted.

Renn, I don't want to come off as rude, but there's hardly any detail here. You got a somewhat decent basis for everything, but no depth. I have no problem if you're trying to be all mysterious, and be ultra-vague on purpose, but in the fashion you have done it, I just think it doesn't really work well.

As for the personality, it leaves room for speculation. You say he was a giving fellow, and then you jump ahead to say that he had some new personality? How did he come across this new personality? And what events in his life led him to this? I know it wasn't because the Maester of Guadosalam needing an heir. And if I'm going to refer back to the bio, how did he end up at the Moonflow? Just too many vague details that do not even make sense in their vagueness.

Finally, this brings me to the lack of detail this has. I know you can do better. I HAVE seen you do better. You say Shiro is 21 and yet he looks 17. Where's the logic in that. Why not just say he's seventeen. It would make things a whole lot easier.

And let me mention that there is literally NOTHING there for the Aeon power. Oh, if you count the dog as the aeon power. I sure don't. That's more of a companion than a power. Where's the techniques that Yojimbo can use? Or even some original techniques of your own.

The lack of detail, lack of depth, and just overall blandness makes me regretfully say that you're character is not accepted. If you can make it more detailed, give it some depth to it, then I might reconsider.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Like I said I'm gonna add more. I knew I didn't have the detail to get accepted now, because I didn't have enough time to put it all down... the basis is that He was a nice guy but he was twisted and manipulated by his desires and by Yojimbo into what he is now.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Like I said I'm gonna add more. I knew I didn't have the detail to get accepted now, because I didn't have enough time to put it all down... the basis is that He was a nice guy but he was twisted and manipulated by his desires and by Yojimbo into what he is now.

Sounds good. Take your time to revamp your temp to get in the necessary details. Look forward to what you can improve in it.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I'm in... 2 chars and one is an FoS (Sloth please) with Valefor other one is I guess you can call him a guardian or whatever.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
TBE.

This is My Story and…and I suppose…that’s it…Ehehe…

Name:
Formerly known as ‘Faith’, now known as Envy.
Probably her early twenties, but time’s gone too fast for her to keep track anymore.
Race:
Human
Fos Sin:
Envy
Appearance:
Envy is a beautiful girl whose corruption is only shown on the inside. On the outside she is tall with an hourglass body, long red hair and violet colored eyes with a beauty mark on her right cheek. Her skin is tanned from the sun, and she dresses quite scandalously; her 'dress', if you can call it that, consists of a black and violet colored corset top that exposed her chest and connects to her purple belted, frilled black skirt. She wears this with black thigh highs, violet and black armor on her arms and her right shoulder, silver knee high boots and a frilly purple choker.

Personality:
The absolute sweetest, most lovable, adorable (kinda) little girl you’ll ever meet. She is all sugar and rainbows, optimistic, kind, caring, loving, having every single trait that would point to a fairy tale’s princess. When she smiles, it’s something so beautiful and charming, when she cries it’s devastating and heartbreaking, and when she laughs it’s like the sun has come out on a rainy day. And regardless of who you are, she will love you, adore you, tend to your every need.

Until she notices something about you.

Exactly what it is varies from person to person; perhaps you are kinder than she is, prettier, smarter, faster…Regardless, she starts distancing herself from you, and when you aren’t looking she tends to stare at you hard like she’s thinking of something. Suddenly comes sarcastic remarks, odd laughs, and then, suddenly, the envy. She is then seen speaking to seemingly no one. She will harm you, she will hunt you down, she will make you hurt just because you are better than she is.

Before you know it, you’re probably scarred for life and she has already left the scene.

She doesn't notice that her envy gives her rage or even a temper; in this state she is completely unaware of what exactly she's doing, only that she has her target and wants them either scarred or worse. She wants them to feel pain for being better than her, and well, she's crazy in that sense. The 'voices' she talks to are the Sisters, though whether that's the truth or her own mind tricking her is up to speculation.

Other than that she's cool.

Bio:
Born the third of five sisters in the Island of Besaid--her sisters and herself included were named after the positive aspects of human emotion. Euphoria, Love, Sympathy, Hope, and herself, Faith. The sisters and their family were well-known for bearing performances as dancers, and you had to admit five little girls dancing around was adorable.

At some point during their lives, each sister heard the voices of the Aeons, something they feared to be bad news. Each of them snuck into the Temple of Besaid, hoping to find answers to their questions. The fayth responded to them, and told them to journey to Remiem Temple to seek the spirit of Summoners, Belgemine. Once they reached the temple, however, they met an opposing force. Despite their pleas, they were thrown out, and eventually they resorted to force their way in.

It didn't end well.

The five were taken to be experimented on, as the people feared yet wanted the power to summon as their own. The experiments killed Euphoria, drove Love to insanity who then killed Sympathy and then herself, and Faith herself was close to suicide as well. It was then that Hope managed to summon something, though she did not summon something of this world and the two were deemed useless.

Traumatized by this, the two unleashed a terrible power, and somehow escaped, finding themselves once again at Remiem Temple. It was here that Faith begged for her fallen sisters to help her. She had been the only one who couldn't summon. The only one that was weak and unconnected to the fayth. It was her that her jealousy called out to the Magus Sisters, who comforted and tempted her. Her heart was shortly corrupted thereafter, and she brought Hope back to their homeland.

Despite Hope's pleas Faith shunned her and the rest of the world. What did those pathetic people have that Faith didn't? No, they feared her. They despised her. They envied her as she did them, and her already corroding sanity only slipped further, and she seemed to disappear into the streets after that. She threw away her name, for her own faith in humanity was shattered.

She would Envy the world and all those who lived in it for the rest of her life.

Equipment:
  1. Celebrated Tenebrae - Her 'weapon' is her right shoulder pad, a glowing blue substance that greatly enhances her magic and strength. When using her Aeon power, three orbs materialize from the armor colored red, orange and yellow.
  2. Specialized Shadow - Her armor. Custom made, not sold anywhere in stores. ;D
Aeon
The Magus Sisters
--Legendary Aeons consisting of three sisters--Sandy, Cindy and Mindy--that are said to be the most powerful of their kind--if only they would make up their minds on what to do.

-Aeon Power
--The Magus Sisters inhabit Envy's mind and grant her their talents--Sandy's strength, Cindy's White Magic, and Mindy's Black Magic. Because of this, Envy is known as a powerful Mage. This is when the orbs surround her, enabling her to use her magic and attacks whilst floating above the ground.

Abilities and Skills:
Without her Aeon Power, Envy is utterly helpless. She is somewhat quick, being able to maneuver with speed and agility better than most ordinary humans.
Extra Info:
  • Loves cloud watching
  • Loves anything sweet
  • Hates bugs (oh the irony)
  • Will reference the sisters in conversation, though many do not know their true names and will pass it off as nothing
  • Loves chocobos and will go crazy to ride one
  • Is afraid of ze shoopuf

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Valefor is open.

Also, this brings the issue of 2 bahamuts being used. Icy, either you change or you use a different type of bahamut. Please~

Well not necessarily, Tony. If Icy is going to be using the FFX version of bahamut then its fine. Darkfyre has himself a custom Bahamut, so it doesn't cause any problems ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back