• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII - PC-to-PS4 Port out now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy VII - PC-to-PS4 Port coming October 2015!

You mean you want to wait weeks when you can wait 5 days for...something?

I don't understand.

But act now and buy the PS4 port and you apparently get a theme for the PS4 that plays Aerith's theme on piano and it's so beautiful I could cry from the feels.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't understand.

But act now and buy the PS4 port and you apparently get a theme for the PS4 that plays Aerith's theme on piano and it's so beautiful I could cry from the feels.

You said you were waiting for more FF7 news "next month" and I was saying "why when new news was coming in 5 days at PSX" and surprise new news at PSX 8D

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

You said you were waiting for more FF7 news "next month" and I was saying "why when new news was coming in 5 days at PSX" and surprise new news at PSX 8D

This is page was actually fun to read lol. A nice surprise indeed.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Oh haha that's exactly what I meant by next month since it WAS technically still November when I posted that and I knew more info was to come in December. Which is now. Holy crap this semester flew by o.o

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy VII REMAKE - "Versus XIII lives on!"

Just got the HD port last night. Feels so gooood.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Played the first 15 minutes of the game last night and let myself die at the hands of the Guard Scorpion because I decided to listen to Barret's oh-so-sound advise of "Attack while it's tail's up!" for memories of being a kid and listening to him and getting wrecked.

I hope he says it in the Remake just for shits and giggles.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So, does using the cheats disable trophies? I'm not as interested in the health regeneration as I am in 3x speed at certain points. Takes me back to Chrono Cross's fast forward button.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Played the first 15 minutes of the game last night and let myself die at the hands of the Guard Scorpion because I decided to listen to Barret's oh-so-sound advise of "Attack while it's tail's up!" for memories of being a kid and listening to him and getting wrecked.

I hope he says it in the Remake just for shits and giggles.

"attack while the tail's up!"
"just playin' fool, pay attention"

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Heads up! Best Bromance seems to be glitched and may not trigger when you go on the date with Barret so you might want to have a save set up before the date so you can go back to it if it doesn't unlock for you.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Heads up! Best Bromance seems to be glitched and may not trigger when you go on the date with Barret so you might want to have a save set up before the date so you can go back to it if it doesn't unlock for you.

anothet centerpieces moment that needs to be witnessed in current gen

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
So what's with the in game cheats? My characters are invincible with full loads for limits.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You CAN die against higher level enemies. Trophies aren't disabled.

Speaking of trophies, do not exploit the Cosmo Canyon chat with Barret for affection points for the Best Bromance story. It apparently glitches the trophy and you won't get it.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
You CAN die against higher level enemies. Trophies aren't disabled.

Speaking of trophies, do not exploit the Cosmo Canyon chat with Barret for affection points for the Best Bromance story. It apparently glitches the trophy and you won't get it.

Is that when you're going through some trial and you end up finding the Ifrit Materia?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's where you can talk to Barret during a part in the Canyon and you get +3 affection points, but you can leave the conversation, exit the room and come back and get another +3 points.

Back