• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII - PC-to-PS4 Port out now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Have any of you guys leveled Aerith to level 99? I was able to do this a few days ago.

CX5358FUQAAi8xc.png

https://twitter.com/khizephyr/status/684116031879565312

By any chance, do you know how maximizing stats work for FF7?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
By any chance, do you know how maximizing stats work for FF7?

If you have the Morph materia, there are certain enemies you can morph into Power/Guard/Magic/Mind/Luck/Speed Sources and you can increase your stats to 255.

Also, you can use the W-Item glitch to duplicate most of the sources; the hardest ones are Magic and Mind.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Why would you level to 99 but also use cheats? No character will max out with 9999hp/999mp naturally.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If you have the Morph materia, there are certain enemies you can morph into Power/Guard/Magic/Mind/Luck/Speed Sources and you can increase your stats to 255.

Also, you can use the W-Item glitch to duplicate most of the sources; the hardest ones are Magic and Mind.

Thanks, Zephy! That's great to know.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Why would you level to 99 but also use cheats? No character will max out with 9999hp/999mp naturally.

They do have HP Plus and MP Plus. I figured it didn't hurt to use the W-Item glitch; but even so, it still takes a long time to farm them.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Just need 35 Million Gil. Took advantage of the W-Item Glitch. And the Final Fantasy 7 trophies will be complete. I'm about to round to 40hrs in total and it really took me a month to do everything.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I probably did level her to level 99, but not on CD 1. Hell no, that'd be so time-consuming.
I don't like her much as a character, but I often had her in my party tbh.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Is it true there are problems with getting the "Date Barret" trophy when you abuse the Cosmo Canyon conversation of Cloud and Barret?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Is it true there are problems with getting the "Date Barret" trophy when you abuse the Cosmo Canyon conversation of Cloud and Barret?

I heard that's true. And when you're doing the Chocobo Race trophy. Make sure you have the 3x off before going up the elevator and use the R1R2 trick to win.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I heard that's true. And when you're doing the Chocobo Race trophy. Make sure you have the 3x off before going up the elevator and use the R1R2 trick to win.

R1R2 ftw lol, never lost a race.
Well that's mean, like you gotta do the whole game over for one trophy. xD

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
R1R2 ftw lol, never lost a race.
Well that's mean, like you gotta do the whole game over for one trophy. xD

Which trophy? The dating one with Barret? That one you'll have to re-do. Just search for the date mechanics result so you could find out what you'll need to answer.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Which trophy? The dating one with Barret? That one you'll have to re-do. Just search for the date mechanics result so you could find out what you'll need to answer.

Not me, luckily, but everyone who abused the Cosmo Canyon part. Lul.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Finally got off my lazy ass (read: my stupid self didn't realise I had Knights of the Round Table with my Summon All Materia thing) and got the platinum!

ChQWXHQU4AAlZBo.jpg:large

Back