• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: Sin - Sign Ups and OoC [Invitation Only RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What to do with Final Fantasy: Sin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Putting all the finishing touches on my temp.

Procrastination at its finest.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"My road is what matters. The road to hope."

Birth Name:
Veradisia Lunette Anastasia Katherine Esperanza

Name She's Known By:
Vera Esperanza

Background:
There’s nothing really interesting about this girl’s history. Just another kid who wants to succeed in life. Since she was born she always seemed to be much smaller and frailer compared to other children, and her parents often worried. She was watched over carefully a lot of the time and was always told to be careful. When it became clear that she wanted to become engaged in fighting, her parents worried even more.

And thus started her distant fighting style.

Cliché, yes, but that’s how it was; with her Mist naturally inclined to be in a more supportive role, Vera became a background figure, always fighting from a distance. Still, she wanted a little more than to just heal, so she started searching for a way to keep her distance and fight at the same time. Then she discovered the sniper rifle—to her, it was a glorious thing to see. Long and elegant, yet powerful, it was the perfect weapon for her. So she practiced her ass off until she was near perfect, did her research to become a powerful foe, and then school started.

And well, not much else to say.

Personality:
A very memorable young lady, Vera is a happy go lucky curious girl who’d rather just sit back and enjoy the view. She’ll chat up just about anyone, regardless of who they are, but she has trouble shutting up. Either way she's sweeter than sugar and will poke fun at everyone about anything. She comes off as a bit (okay, a LOT) absent-minded and her attention span seems to match that size of a pea. She gets excited easily and will cry if insulted, but at the end of the day, all she wants to do is sit back and relax.

Vera is an excellent student, a fast reader, and her eyesight is far better than most other people. Because of this, she excels at long range attacks, as well as being a good scout. Her methods are quiet and calculated, and she will always be support. After all, Vera’s main reputation is that of a cold-hearted sniper. And she does live up to that name; her marksmanship has yet to be matched, and even then her wits seem to put her up even higher. She is somewhat cold-blooded in the sense that death means little to her, as the mission always takes top priority. Still, she values the lives of her teammates, and will do whatever she can to support them from the back. She is calm and collected in and out of battle, her mind completely at ease.

One will notice that oftentimes Vera will repeat the last few words in a sentence; this is due to her having palilalia. Despite this she is not afraid to talk when needed, and it's especially noticeable whenever she gets excited or riled up.

Appearance:
Vera has a sort of tall, willowy figure. Her skin is eerily pale, and this combined with her platinum pink hair gives her a sort of ethereal alien look. Her face is heart shaped, her nose and mouth long and thin, with her giant blue eyes being her most prominent feature. Her hair is thin and easily reaches her knees.

Grade and Rank:
Grade 7, Rank General

Mage Class:
Medic / Augmenter​
Bloom:
[Locked]

Limit Break:

Luminescent Lullaby

While performing a song, Vera summons a mystical light that appears in the sky that dissipates and spreads itself through the battlefield, completely healing all allies and harming enemies.

Trinity Attacks:
[N/A]

Weapon:
["Kiki"]
This Mist enhanced rifle is one of Vera's most prized possessions; by channeling Mist into it, Vera can fire magically enhanced bullets that don't leave a trace and are quieter when shot. By adjusting the level she can fire bigger bursts at the cost of recharging time.

Clubs:
Archery Club
Drama Club
Lazy Club (May or May Not Actually Exist)

Other:
  • Need to get on her good side? Give her candy.
  • Need to get on her bad side? Show her a worm.
  • Why the heck is her name so long? See, her parents wanted her to have a pretty name, but couldn't make up their mind. So THAT happened. Vera is very embarrassed by her name.
  • Loves a good book.
  • Is a good chef if she doesn't forget about the meal and burns down the place.
  • Has a sweet singing voice.
  • Will never win at rock paper scizzors.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Hope Rence can withstand her motormouth.

And oh snap I might change the name, forgot about the other Vera xD

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
@ Eva-chan: Character accepted and added to the roster =3

Lumine

Awards
Due to health issues, I'm afraid I'll have to postpone the start date of the RP for a couple more days. I truly apologize for this inconvenience everyone, I know you were all really looking forward to start it tomorrow, but I'm in no condition to be able to start it right away. Thanks to my spastic stomach, I've been asked by the Doctor to take rest for a couple of days and refrain from any stressful activities at the moment because it worsens the spasms. If I do that and take my medication regularly, it should be okay. Again, I'm really sorry everyone ^ ^''.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
"My Road is the one that matters, the road to Freedom."

Name: Angel “Diane” Alexiou
Grade & Rank: 7|Unranked (revoked due to an incident)
Mage Class: Ravager & Augmenter
Bloom: Locked

Personality:

Despite her name, Diane is far from being angelic. She is as opposite as her name as can be, to the point where she even resents being given that name and refuses to be called that. Her middle name, Diane, wasn’t given to her by her parents but thought up by her entirely. She passes off herself as Diane (no last name either) and seldom gives out her first name. Although, despite that thanks to a prank that involved glow-in-the-dark chickens she pretty much made a name for herself (no pun intended). So, while her full name isn’t that much of a secret she still prefers to be called by Diane. Life doesn’t seem to go along with her as when she is being reprimanded by teachers or faculty members they tend to use her first name either to annoy her or to drive the point home.

Diane is fiercely rebellious with a silver tongue and a rogue attitude. She has no regards for social order or for authority figures; Diane has a tendency to look out for herself and exhibits a lone-wolf personality type. It seems that she dislikes groups, crowds and just people in general and begins to feel uncomfortable when around others. On top of that, Diane is a trouble-maker. With a penchant for pranking and thievery, she is essentially the scapegoat for any sort of trouble as the poster-child for problem girl.

With that said, it seems that her background plays into her personality tremendously. Naturally, her lone-wolf personality is tied to her being alone for her entire life. Having to scrape together money and food just to survive the next day, Diane is naturally skeptical toward people being back-stabbed by several folks in her life. But it seems Diane wants to make an effort to become socially active, but hasn’t the means to do so. She dislikes people who throw around their weight with no justification and loathes bullies. Getting into more than one fight trying to help a bullied victim, she seems to want to protect and help people if she has the means to do so.

Appearance:

5’9’’, Diane has an appearance that correctly reflects her personality. With short, choppy black hair and orange highlights, an angular, thin face and straightforward stormy blue eyes. She looks like a typical delinquent with all of this. Diane has an athletic build, but one suited for runners, it isn’t very bulky with muscle but is thin and lithe showcasing her potential agility. Her skin is slightly dark from the sun and is free of blemishes excluding a few scars here and there. She wears a necklace of a dove, hidden underneath her shirt, for some sentimental value. She claims she stole the necklace from an aristocrat and refuses to talk about it.

Her body is mature for her age, with the curves of an ample woman but her dress consumes all of that; not allowing it to see the light of day. She wears the school uniform but with her own modifications. She sports her own boots, these huge black boots that are suspected of having steel-toes in it, with very graceful and humble skull designs over the leather. Knee-length black stockings to accommodate the skirt. And a black denim hoodie which has little holes over the sleeves, as if she spends her free time poking the jacket with a fork. Diane wears the uniform shirt under the jacket along with the tie, loosened accordingly.

Limit Break:

Resolve:

Since the incident with her parents, them dying and all, Diane has either been subconsciously or deliberately limiting herself. She doesn’t release her full potential with magic for a subconscious fear of overextending or harming others. Consequently, there is a lot of wasted potential and definitely a lot of elbow room, so to speak. Resolve was activated one moment when she was in a dire situation where she and a friend were in danger. She had unconsciously released her limiter and used her full potential that night.
The effects were staggering and Diane slept for a week straight afterward. But she had grasped that concept of Resolve and worked to improve it. In her practice run, she was able to use Resolve for 2 minutes. Though the time would decrease the more magic she uses, 2 minutes was a lot of time. With practice, presently she is able to go 7 minutes and is capable of going 10 or 15 minutes. Of course the increased time means that her state afterward would be fatal, but then again what’s the use of a limit break if it isn’t fatal to the user?

Resolve is described as intense determination toward a goal, and the higher that determination is the greater her Resolve would be. When activated her body will be covered in a red aura that intensifies and increases when the appropriate emotions are expressed. Her magic and overall human capabilities increases exponentially as her Resolve increases. This power-up, naturally, changes her appearance. Her hair becomes a crimson red, and her eyes glow with a blue aura.

Background:

Diane was born into an aristocratic family that valued reputation severely. To the extent where she swiftly punished if she had stepped out of line. So, consequently, she became their perfect little girl. She spoke deliberately and with refined eloquence, she was teeth-rottingly sweet and polite, never allowing herself to express her true feelings but rather rehearsed lines designated by her parents. She was an aristocrat, just like her parents.
But that wasn’t enough for her. She hated that lifestyle and felt completely restricted and bound to this illogical code of ethics. She wasn’t allowed to converse with anyone of similar social standards, she needed to get perfect marks in school, she needed to be perfect to please her parents and it sickened her. So, one day she decided to run away. It was there she meet The Magician. He was a tall, imposing gentleman who wore the finest of clothes, he looked just like her father’s business associates with his clothes and manner of speaking. But he was different. He wore a huge top hat from which he produced a cute little bunny and doves to entertain the girl. She became absorbed with this magic and wanted to learn more about it, but The Magician warned her.

“It is a dangerous substance,” he said, “And it must be handled with the upmost care.”
Diane didn’t really understand and decided to learn magic either way. After a few weeks of practice she felt confident enough to show her parents.

Donning the clothes The Magician wore, she opted to show her parents her newly discovered skill. Her magic was terrific, she sawed herself in two, made a flock of doves appear from her hat, and even teleported! But her parents wore that same impassive look on their face.

They castigated her and condemned her from practicing this uncouth act. Furious, Diane accidentally produced the most powerful magic she didn’t know she was capable of: a fireball.

The sheer heat from the blast had rendered her unconscious and when she awoke she was in the middle of a massive blaze. Her house was up in flames and she felt exhausted. Trying to escape the room, she found that the door was blocked by a familiar man: The Magician. He stood there calmly, indifferent to the fire and stared at her as if she were the most interesting thing there.

“Powerful,” he mused, “But you lack discipline.”

Pointing to the far corner of the room, Diane saw, underneath a pile of flaming debris, her parents. They were bloodied and mangled by the heat. She immediately raced toward them only to be intercepted by The Magician.

“They are dead,” he said flatly, “This was their fate. You, however, have much more to live for, I have foreseen that much.”

Before she could do anything, he touched her forehead and she passed out.

Since then, she had been living alone since she was blamed for the fire (considering that it was actually her fault, I guess it wasn’t baseless).

Trinity Attacks:

N/A

Weapon:

N/A

Clubs:

N/A

Lumine

Awards
Accepted Yosh-kun =3 and added to the roster!

Lumine

Awards
This will be officially starting on 14th June, 2012.

Yes, this is the Final Date. I, sincerely, apologize for my lateness already everyone, Real life matters and work has been demanding lately I hardly had any time to give this RP the Starting Push. I do hope, however, that I make it up for you. And I would like to thank you for your patience and good heart for not going with any intentions to kill me...yet XD. Also, I'm greatly encouraging discussions, suggestion, non inflammatory Criticism and feedback =3, so if you have anything on your mind about the RP that you would like to bring up or discuss, post it ;3. Yush!

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm curious to see what the "Bloom" field of the template ends up being . . .

Lumine

Awards
Well, It will be explained early on in the RP, so you won't be waiting for that long =3. Though if I'd need to give a hint, it is kind of like One's own Finger print!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back