• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: Sin - Sign Ups and OoC [Invitation Only RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What to do with Final Fantasy: Sin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Failing you guys, once again. I'm really sorry for not posting as I promised I would. I had to be hospitalized for 6 days, and when I got out I had a not very happy amount of piled work waiting for me further restricting my time. I've come to realize that my Real Life is constraining a lot of my time on here, and this might not be fair to you guys, as I can't give my hundred percent while RPing. So I have put up a poll to see what you think would be the best course of action to take. Either I shall continue the RP with a slightly increased pace, or I'll close it down. Again, I'm sorry for not being good RP Manager. ^ ^''

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hey, when it comes to health everyone will say the same thing. "Fuck you, KHI."

...Okay, I know that I would. There are the die-hards that end up crawling to the nearest computer like a zombie, but those are typically in the Kingdom Hearts section.

All that aside, I'm glad that you're feeling better. I'd hate to see you push yourself too much while sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back