• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fear: A Psychological look as to why Sora does not and may not tell Kairi that he love her

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

teardrop

There's a lot of shit going down for a relationship to form between Sora and Kairi. It doesn't mean that one won't form, it's just that too much happens in too short of a time span for anything to go on. It also doesn't mean that Sora doesn't love Kairi. No, KH2 practically slaps you with "hints", and I use the word lightly. I really think that Nomura just doesn't want to throw a romance into the mix and it honestly has nothing to do with Sora. Then again, maybe Sora needs to grow up a little more before anything happens between him and Kairi.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope they end up together one day but that "no paring is canon" thing could be true. Hopefully KH will grow a bit more adult then that though

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
there no room for romantic love between non disney chracter in this game that why cloud avoids aerith and tifa
thats why leon only gets notes thats why the most affection we have ever seen is a handshake lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
there no room for romantic love between non disney chracter in this game that why cloud avoids aerith and tifa

Not exactly in Cloud's character to act romantic in the first place :\

thats why leon only gets notes thats why the most affection we have ever seen is a handshake lol

Because Rinoa wasn't introduced yet? And like HeartSeams said, Sora and Kairi have hugged.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
If they did, their love would be rated G for kids cuz it'd be so dang awkward because Sora's hiding feelings for Riku. :3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Sora and Kairi have hugged, too....

yeah sor dint seem to into that it seemd awkward plus after that he breaks down crying for riku which i try to block out of my mind
it seem that sora gonna be spending more time with him in the next game i see more soku the sokai

αsiя

space coke
Let them stick as close personal friends. I don't want none of that sappy romance shit that the game might give us with a Sora and Kairi pairing.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I really don't think Sora likes her like that. He's in it for the friendship and bond power. Kingdom Hearts 2 focussed on mainly rekindling the broken down friendship between himself and Riku. Kairi just should have stayed on the island (he said he'd come back).

edit: The only way I'd take a pairing is if it had a good balance, as the original Kingdom Hearts made it seem like at first. Sora and Riku competing for Kairi's attention. Kairi telling Sora not to change (Riku was a bit too forced and aggressive). Then, finally, Riku giving Sora the go ahead after realizing he probably lost out to Sora because he'd be going away (for god knows how long), "take care of her."

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk they intentionally made kairi not be the mian focus in kh2, just so people wouldn't asusme they were a pairing.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I really don't think Sora likes her like that. He's in it for the friendship and bond power. Kingdom Hearts 2 focussed on mainly rekindling the broken down friendship between himself and Riku. Kairi just should have stayed on the island (he said he'd come back).
Once again, daydreams about dancing with her.

yeah sor dint seem to into that it seemd awkward plus after that he breaks down crying for riku which i try to block out of my mind
it seem that sora gonna be spending more time with him in the next game i see more soku the sokai

[video=youtube;zz1wZ4pFzds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz1wZ4pFzds[/video]

Me thinks you need to look at the scene again.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
why cant they have a love like leon and rhiona did in viii
they did a good job with them why not sora and kairi,

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm not convinced... Why, if Sora cared so deeply, not visit Kairi one time throughout the entire adventure of KH2? He had the Keyblade, a Gummi Ship, and that bond power that connects hearts. How many times did he stop off at Destiny's Island? It took the plot to invent a way for her to meet up with him (Sora didn't make the effort)... This makes me think that Nomura didn't really care too much about the pairings.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm not convinced... Why, if Sora cared so deeply, not visit Kairi one time throughout the entire adventure of KH2? He had the Keyblade, a Gummi Ship, and that bond power that connects hearts. How many times did he stop off at Destiny's Island? It took the plot to invent a way for her to meet up with him (Sora didn't make the effort)... This makes me think that Nomura didn't really care too much about the pairings.
Because he was searching for Riku, this was overly obvious that he wasn't going to return home empty handed. Kairi was (seemingly)safe on DI and out of harms way.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The Mangas make it clear that what Sora promised when he and Kairi parted ways in KH1 was that he was going to bring Riku back with him. He obviously didn't want to go back to DI without Riku with him. It made sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back