• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fear: A Psychological look as to why Sora does not and may not tell Kairi that he love her

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackberi

Are people actually debating if they like/love each other? u__u Srsly guys?
I think it's extremely canon now, just saying.

I personally like the idea of maturing their relationship a little more, but not too much. I like the way it's progressed so far, I think it should keep progressing around the same pace. I actually like them together, Sora having Kairi gives him more motivation and more of a reason for everything.

Aha ha ha ha ha. SoKai.

No.

If I see Sora kiss Kairi, I will gag.

Then get ready to be grossed out!
Sora_and_Kairi_Kiss_by_iTzApy.png

Yeah imagine those two wrinkley old bodies flapping together in ecstacy. Oh yeah we should definatly have romance in KH.

MX/Malificent I'll actually support that! I like seeing Villains in romantic relationships(just because their evil Doesn't mean they can love). Imagine when MX see Malificent he kisses her hand ever so gently like a gentlemen.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
MX aint gentle, he will grab the girl and smack her around,throw her on the bed and do the buisness. Sora would start talking about his feelings like a bish.

MX aint gentle, he will grab the girl and smack her around,throw her on the bed and do the buisness.

Now beating up on a girl when you first meet them is not a way to jump-start a relationship(why you think Rion don't work) unless the girl is dumb enough to like you even after the fight(which may be the only reason why Rion would work). Besides MX dont seem like a physical abuser IMO unless he's pushed that far, he's more of a verbal abuser.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The "no pairing is canon" thing stemmed as far as I know from a Cloud and Tiffa vs. Aerith bit. Which was kind of killed by KH2 as well but yeah, Nomura did still manage to tiptoe around things, not REALLY saying who was with whom (hell he managed that even in the Advent Children: Complete movie).
As to why Sora doesn't tell Kairi he loves her, setting aside my blunt disbelief in the pairing, it's because KH is about friendships. Friendships already break up all over the place for things I'm a bit more comfortable with than romance (Keyblades, Darkness, that sort of shiz), so thankfully, they don't seem all that intent on adding romance to the list.

And SoRiku reunion and beach scenes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Halloween Town dance scene. Excuse me if I continue to blame all of this on Namine and Xion complications.
If they really wanted to make SoKai happen, they wouldn't have made Sora be forced into promising something he basically broke five minutes later.
Oh and the SoKai/RokuNami promise getting a SoNami meaning in the FM+.

*waits for Re:Coded*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back