• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I have two favorites, one isn't even a line, but it's as good as one. My first favorite is easily when Xion screams after facing off with Riku. I love that scream, it was really legit, not to mention it gave me shivers. My second, I doubt anyone will understand why but my second is

"Who are you... again? It's funny I seem to have forgotten something really important"

My reasoning is just the tone and they way it's spoken is just really good voice acting for me. It really sounds authentic, as opposed to most Kingdom Hearts scenes. Woo go Jesse.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Roxas: Is this the chest?
Axel: Sure is! Well done!
Roxas: .......
Axel: Um, what are you waiting for?
Roxas: The mission was to find the chest. Aren't I done?
Axel: Uh, Roxas... there's this thing about chests, they have stuff in them.
Roxas: So I should open the chest?
Axel: Yes, that is generally what we do.

XD

khlover7

I might return
"He looks a lot like you" -Xemnas
"Tell me Roxas, who do you see?"- Xion
"As If"-Xigbar

"Who will I have ice cream with?"-Roxas
This one really ruined the moment

NumberVIII

Roxas: Is this the chest?
Axel: Sure is! Well done!
Roxas: .......
Axel: Um, what are you waiting for?
Roxas: The mission was to find the chest. Aren't I done?
Axel: Uh, Roxas... there's this thing about chests, they have stuff in them.
Roxas: So I should open the chest?
Axel: Yes, that is generally what we do.

XD

OH yeah, I forgot about that. xD I lol'd.

Kupo

mine would seriously have to be the conversation between axel and saix where they argue over xion (as they always do, lol) but this time saix refers to axel as lea

does anybody know what the whole conversation is

kolaida

There were so many awesome lines! Anything Xigbar or Luxord said was awesome, Demyx was hilarious when he wasn't annoying. And Axel had some of the best lines of all. Roxas had some pretty sweet lines, too. Really, though, I understood the whole "who can I eat ice cream with" reasoning, but it still sounded totally ridiculous!

Axel's line about always bringing you back was pretty epic with the scene and all.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Seriously I can`t decide on my favorite line in Days. There were so many I can`t even begin to name them all. Lets just say I was laughing for a majority of the game. Most of the lines near the end of the game were pretty epic and awesome too.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well, maybe I'm being a little harsh on him, but still. He was the only boss I just sat staring at the screen at the end of the battle thinking, "No way. You're - DONE? That was IT??" I think they loaded up too many difficult bosses before the very end of the game so by the time you got to Sai'x you were way over prepared for everything following. >_<

Well the fact Roxas didn't break a sweat beating him just shows how far he had come in terms of strength ..its pretty rewarding beating the guy who's looked down on you and your friend.

elveina

Well the fact Roxas didn't break a sweat beating him just shows how far he had come in terms of strength ..its pretty rewarding beating the guy who's looked down on you and your friend.

True that. And really, after I finished the game I figured he was meant to be more of a cutscene type of boss like Riku which makes it a little more understandable I suppose. Still. I kinda wanted an epic battle, Roxas abandoning the Organization and the whole "We don't accept resignations" bit and all. Oh well.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
It was likely considered that Saix could've handled him on his own, but clearly that was proven wrong. And he's still hard to kill, even with Zero Gear. I'd say the fight was fairly well done, and the way Saix drew his Claymore was the best part for me.

elveina

It was likely considered that Saix could've handled him on his own, but clearly that was proven wrong. And he's still hard to kill, even with Zero Gear. I'd say the fight was fairly well done, and the way Saix drew his Claymore was the best part for me.

Hehehehe. Okay. Gotta admit. THAT was epic. And like I said, I'm probably just being too harsh. I was just so psyched by the buildup to the whole fight that I probably would have been disappointed by it no matter what. :p

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well, all it takes for him to go down are a couple of limits, but if the fight went the way it did in KH2, it would just get boring seeing the same old moves again. He was easier, but he was fun to beat too.

ven-roxas21

the saddest line in the game had to be

"maybe today we'll finally hit the beach" - roxas.

only because he had forgotten everything, yet still held on to that one dream. i rewatched the ending and felt soooooo bad for poor roxas.

the best scene in teh game was the roxas axel xion scene. where xion pulls the keyblade on roxas.. EPIC!!!!

natu133

"but..come on! your still kind of a zombie!"
literally burst out laughing in the car when i heard that. it wasn't even that funny either.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
My favorite line was from Axel confronting Xion at the old mansion in Twilight Town. Axel, "You two think you can do whatever you want. Well, I'm sick of it. Go on, you just keep running, but I'll always be there to bring you back."

BondOfFlame

I Think days had a lot of really good lines. I rather liked the opening where Axel tells Roxas about how the color red travels the farthest. It's interesting to wonder how he learned that.

On the off topic, did anyone else want to grab two friends and have sea-salt ice cream on a clock tower while watching the sun set? Maybe I'm just wierd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back