What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rodin

Reaction score
Awards
I thought episode 5 was handled well. It's a fun breather episode. I'm curious how the Yuri subplot from the first episode gets resolved.

I'm guessing the Power Broker is gonna be the hook for a potential season 2.

I disliked how they resolved the Zemo storyline but it is what it is. They are probably gonna adapt Thunderbolts so he's gotta be in place.

I was hoping he'd go after Isaiah personally. Zemo is more of antivillian in the MCU so having him go downhill could've been interesting.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone kinda find it funny that the dark/racial undertones are brought up front? I mean this is Disney we’re talking about...

So, I’ve rewatched the episodes and the one thing that still annoys me is how the show went from super awesome rescue mission to finding out and dealing with a new cult ran by kids who seem to be misguided extremists. Like the first scene of the first episode was soooo good. I want more intense action scenes. Not gunna lie it went from amazing to kinda meh
I think we'll get another big action scene in the finale. Can't help but feel the "misguided extremist" plot was strongly altered because of the pandemic, it seems a bit watered down and the vaccine plot point was dropped pretty quickly.

Willow A113

Reaction score
Awards
I think we'll get another big action scene in the finale. Can't help but feel the "misguided extremist" plot was strongly altered because of the pandemic, it seems a bit watered down and the vaccine plot point was dropped pretty quickly.
It's a marvel project. How could it not end in a big, climactic battle?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6