• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

I thought episode 5 was handled well. It's a fun breather episode. I'm curious how the Yuri subplot from the first episode gets resolved.

I'm guessing the Power Broker is gonna be the hook for a potential season 2.

I disliked how they resolved the Zemo storyline but it is what it is. They are probably gonna adapt Thunderbolts so he's gotta be in place.

I was hoping he'd go after Isaiah personally. Zemo is more of antivillian in the MCU so having him go downhill could've been interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Anyone kinda find it funny that the dark/racial undertones are brought up front? I mean this is Disney we’re talking about...

So, I’ve rewatched the episodes and the one thing that still annoys me is how the show went from super awesome rescue mission to finding out and dealing with a new cult ran by kids who seem to be misguided extremists. Like the first scene of the first episode was soooo good. I want more intense action scenes. Not gunna lie it went from amazing to kinda meh
I think we'll get another big action scene in the finale. Can't help but feel the "misguided extremist" plot was strongly altered because of the pandemic, it seems a bit watered down and the vaccine plot point was dropped pretty quickly.

Willow A113

Awards
I think we'll get another big action scene in the finale. Can't help but feel the "misguided extremist" plot was strongly altered because of the pandemic, it seems a bit watered down and the vaccine plot point was dropped pretty quickly.
It's a marvel project. How could it not end in a big, climactic battle?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I enjoyed it, but I felt somewhat confused. Still confused about the relevance of the French guy, other than that, it was super fun.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I enjoyed it, but I felt somewhat confused. Still confused about the relevance of the French guy, other than that, it was super fun.
I think he was in the Winter Soldier film. At least, that’s what IMDB says. That’s a film I didn’t watch I think, but I imagine Sam fought him there and they decided to bring him back for episodes 1, 5, and 6.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Gotcha, also nothing queer happened despite that one person saying to continue watching. It costs them $0 to say nothing and get people's hopes up. They got me focusing on background characters to see if they added an easy to miss kiss like Rise of Skywalker.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can’t imagine Captain America being stuck on TV when we have a bunch of characters from shows going to movies (eg Ms Marvel) and characters from movies going to shows (eg Nick Fury, War Machine, French villain guy).

It was nice to get quick confirmation of a new movie with the new Captain America (well, not officially confirmed) but at the same time that article came out well before a lot of people in the US would have had a chance to watch.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This was a good series, it didn't always quite hit the landing, but when it did it did so well. I think this show really highlights the advantages of a series over a movie, they got to explore the characters more and show us more of their mundane life and family

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AegisXIII

Awards
I kind of enjoyed the finale.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back