• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Face Down the Sun Graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Of Death

Re: .::.The Dragoon's Hub - Graphics Shop.::.

Apology accepted! :)
Now I most definately want to get the past behind us now!
So no hard feelings Aye?

It's real nice of you to offer to help us, aswell, Not sure I want a trail version of photo shop, id get too attached. lol. And find that I would be driven insane by not having it, only to be brought to the truth that gimp is just and extremely awesome version of paint. lol.

Yeah no hard feelings. And who said it was just a trail version. xD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Yeah no hard feelings. And who said it was just a trail version. xD
Hahaha, no one I suppose I just naturally assumed cause all I've seen is trail versions for like 30 days on the most of the important programs like that. lol

M

Miss Murder

I suppose you could try and get PS Elements 6.0, if you don't have enough cash to get something like CS3. 6.0's the program I have, and it works well enough, though it lacks a pen tool.

Other than that, it's quite a bit like CS2. Just less expensive. Or you could try out the tutorial versions of CS3 / CS2, and try and practice with both of them for a while.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

I suppose you could try and get PS Elements 6.0, if you don't have enough cash to get something like CS3. 6.0's the program I have, and it works well enough, though it lacks a pen tool.

Other than that, it's quite a bit like CS2. Just less expensive. Or you could try out the tutorial versions of CS3 / CS2, and try and practice with both of them for a while.
*nods* Thanks for the advice I'll be sure to keep that in mind, Hahaha I have so many things I want to save for lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

^^I agree. Im sick of these sort of people pulling off stuff like this. And as far as I'm concerned, I do have a need to swear at you, AoD, because you have made, it looks like, more than two people angry, and we reserve the right to swear at you! But at least you have made amends, but doesn't mean i won't finish yet...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Yeah What's done is done, lol. Im onto making PoH's sig,

A note to PoH any colours you don't like?

EDIT:
I couldn't wait for an answer sorry, I wanted to get started. I hope you don't mind lol. I hope you like colour cause I do! But if you hate it tell me and I'll give it another shot. I didn't know wether you'd mind colour or not, your sigs always seem bright, but of I've chosen somthing you hate I'll do it again! lol
SigPoH.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u112/xxxpreciousgemxxx/SigPoH.jpg

Last edited:

Stars

リク

^ No problem with that. I like it! thanks anyway!Great try on that! =)

Lancelot

Awards

anyone up for sigs being made? anyone? ANYONE??!? waaaahh.. *sits in the corner*

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

anyone up for sigs being made? anyone? ANYONE??!? waaaahh.. *sits in the corner*
It's ok man, they'll come soon, Im practising on Photoshop at school, loads of fun! lol

Lancelot

Awards

Yeah... i think i mite download it soon

Lancelot

Awards

Yeah.. no way am i paying $600+ for it

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

The request was a joke. I knew you guys wouldn't be able to pull off something i would like xD

If I see anything like this from you again, I will have no hesitation to ban you. You were a nuisance to these guys.

And sir, don't think you're better than anybody. I haven't touched photoshop in years and I probably have more skill than you.

I don't want to see you in anyone's sig shop again.

Thanks,
DG

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Yeah.. no way am i paying $600+ for it
Yeah! Point taken on that one! lol I hate trial verions of stuff I get too attached to em lol.

gazer

ok...time to rant... firstly..i thought that it wasn;t a good idea for them to start a shop..but after going through the whloe thread...i have seen an improvement....which to me shows that these are two are learning for this.. any AOD your version of the tag was much worse than theirs...yours was basically just a stock with a motion blur background and a couple of lines on overlay... if they wanted c+c they would have posted it on the graphics section..you wasted someone's time and then you were rude to them.. if i were a mod i would have banned you..but keep practising you two :D

Lancelot

Awards

gazer: Yeah we are learning, thats the whole thing, you gotta sometime!

Talix: Never heard of it... What features does it have?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

ok...time to rant... firstly..i thought that it wasn;t a good idea for them to start a shop..but after going through the whloe thread...i have seen an improvement....which to me shows that these are two are learning for this.. any AOD your version of the tag was much worse than theirs...yours was basically just a stock with a motion blur background and a couple of lines on overlay... if they wanted c+c they would have posted it on the graphics section..you wasted someone's time and then you were rude to them.. if i were a mod i would have banned you..but keep practising you two :D
Thanks for the support. AoD and I have had a chat, we've called truce. So it's all good now, He apologised for his actions and that's the main thing. Im glad somone's seeing that we are making an improvement on our work. I was beging to wonder if I was going backwards or forwards. lol I learn by accident really I just randomly click stuff and see what it does, then sometimes it sparks and Idea in my head on how I could use it! lol, random I know but it works! :)

Talix: Never heard of it... What features does it have?
Yeah is it any better than gimp? I love gimp at the moment,
Do you know what else I love Fireworks, it's awesome. Although Illustrator and PS is really the best lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back