• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English KH3D Screens from SE France!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
2d98znb.jpg
Have I ever told you before, that I love you.

These scans are beautiful. And I love the slang. I always speak it when I'm talking to my dogs #crazydoggay

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Have I ever told you before, that I love you.

These scans are beautiful. And I love the slang. I always speak it when I'm talking to my dogs #crazydoggay

So I'm not the only one who speaks slang to my animals? Thank goodness, I thought I was crazy.

snow_flake40

Awards
Ooh, English screenshots. My favourites.

Beat and Neku are just perfect. And Shiki. And Josh. Rhyme too. But now I really need voices. Like now, preferably. But I can wait for E3.

Also, in regards to the renders, I can't believe that less than a year ago I was ranting about how TWEWY cameos in KH could never work because they would be an abomination in 3D. I love being wrong sometimes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ooh, English screenshots. My favourites.

Beat and Neku are just perfect. And Shiki. And Josh. Rhyme too. But now I really need voices. Like now, preferably. But I can wait for E3.

Also, in regards to the renders, I can't believe that less than a year ago I was ranting about how TWEWY cameos in KH could never work because they would be an abomination in 3D. I love being wrong sometimes.

Right? I was also a naysayer and now I'm in love with TWEWY in KH. xD

Sdog

Awards
Lookin fresh as always. Can't wait for the full thing to drop.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Why y'all gotta be hatin' on MC Beat? Y'all be trippin', we be bon' and raised from da hood, so y'all best chillax 'fore I gotta MAKE you chill.

That sounded fine, you didn't misplace "are" for "is."

And just think; a few months from now, everyone will be alright with Beat's dialog. =3

Yup, I expect that to happen, once I play through the game at least twice I'll warm up to the idea of his odd type of speech...until then....ehhhhhh <______________<

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol I'm surprised some of u haven't heard "are" replaced with "is". Rap artist/ some hip hop artists do that all the time

Aside from that, I'm very excited to hear the VAs of TWEWY as well :3
We only got to hear short tidbits of them in the actual game.
And yes, id love to see Beat freaking out too C:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just hope this doesn't turn out like KH2's dialogue with Seifer. Which was atrocious.

"THAT WAS UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT WE TOTALLY OWNED YOU, LAMERZ"

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I just hope this doesn't turn out like KH2's dialogue with Seifer. Which was atrocious.

"THAT WAS UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT WE TOTALLY OWNED YOU, LAMERZ"

Stop complaining, it fits Beats character perfectly.
Yo Phones, these people ain't even played TWEWY

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I imagine Nine will talk relatively the same way ;D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
these people ain't even played TWEWY

I have...twice...third time I only got to Joshua's part...and I don't recall Beat sounding that bad...maybe I missed one dialogue, or maybe I'm dreading hearing "is" out loud instead of imagining it in my head...but I don't like it. Not the way he speaks, the rest of his sentence is fine...it is just that one "is."

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-face.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Y'all ain't even know how to speak slang, the hell you think we is, some kinda' thugs!?

Yo Phones, let's fly, this ain't no place ta' crash.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not against slang. I'm against 40 year old Japanese dialogue writers thinking they're bad-ass enough to write hip and cool dialogue for their teenage characters. I mentioned Seifer earlier from KH2. He was so horrible.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm not against slang. I'm against 40 year old Japanese dialogue writers thinking they're bad-ass enough to write hip and cool dialogue for their teenage characters. I mentioned Seifer earlier from KH2. He was so horrible.

If you noticed, all of the characters have different personalities. Seifer was designed to seem like a thug in the beginning of II, Beat was designed to use slang for a more interesting male character than a brooding Neku and a sarcastic (but lovable) Joshua. And I doubt they think they're "bad-ass", if you remember, these are the same people who yelled "Roxas JUMP!!!" and ripped their pants. Would you rather have a Sora-clone or a different character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back