• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dutch game store sets kh3D on 27 july ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now that you guys mention it, it's just about time for the Spoilers section to be made, huh? Gotta talk to someone about that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now that you guys mention it, it's just about time for the Spoilers section to be made, huh? Gotta talk to someone about that.
Nooooooooooooo.I can never resist the temptation ;A;

Wow. Why does Europe get everything early? :mad:
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaha.
You're funny.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Hahaha, good joke.

Now seriously, if one part of the fanbase has no reason to complain it's the North American one. It's in fact mostly Europe and Australia that get left out of everything, like Re: CoM for example.

Right after the Japanese fanbase the US is the most spoiled one, so I don't really see what's there to complain. *shrugs*

Recon

Art of War
Awards
July 4th - Independence from Mediocre 3DS Games Day
A guesstimate

LOL, this made me laugh. I guess the next big 3DS game is Animal Crossing (?) or Kid Icarus before KH: DDD comes out, but you're right. The rest aren't too spectacular or don't build enough hype like KH:DDD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You guys spoiled..? Yeah, right, what about the infamous Final Mixes?

That's why I said after the Japanese fanbase.
It's obvious that the Japanese are the most spoiled ones while Europe and Australia mostly get the shortest stick. US is somewhere between that.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If July 27th is really the EU date, then I hope it comes out a week before in NA. (specifically on the 17th... *whistles* bestest birthday present evar ;v; ) If not, then a May or June release would be very cool! Still, yaaaaaay hopefully something is announced soon! >u<

And four months after Japan's release isn't bad. At all. :l nothing is as bad as the delay between bbs's releases >.0

KevVentus

LOL, this made me laugh. I guess the next big 3DS game is Animal Crossing (?) or Kid Icarus before KH: DDD comes out, but you're right. The rest aren't too spectacular or don't build enough hype like KH:DDD.

Well that's because we're on Kingdom Hearts forums

The general 3DS owner is going to be more excited for Paper Mario or Luigi's Mansion 2 or the two you've already listed than Kingdom Hearts

3DS has plenty of great games : D

Lars

You really need to shut op XD #joke

But Game Mania is one of the biggest game shop in holland and 100% of the things they said are true so why not this?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Might as well say that the Belgian site of Game Mania (although they probably use the same release dates in Holland and Belgium because it's the same store) also puts DDD on 27th of July so yeah.

EternalDreamer

You really need to shut op XD #joke

But Game Mania is one of the biggest game shop in holland and 100% of the things they said are true so why not this?

And kind of THE biggest in Belgium. I actually can't think of another gaming store besides it.

And @king_mickey rule, yeah, it's 99% the same site and store, 1% being the country they're in :3
I think the Belgian site is hosted in the Netherlands as well, anyway. Speaks for itself they have the same date.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
And kind of THE biggest in Belgium. I actually can't think of another gaming store besides it.

And @king_mickey rule, yeah, it's 99% the same site and store, 1% being the country they're in :3
I think the Belgian site is hosted in the Netherlands as well, anyway. Speaks for itself they have the same date.

Yeah, pretty much what I thought.

Oh well, maybe I'm gonna buy my copy of DDD in Dreamland (for the people who don't know, it's the name of a store here in Belgium), for obvious reasons...

ba-dum-tsss-troll-face.jpg

Lars

Let we just say that Game Mania the biggest game shop is of the Benelux (Holland, Belgium and luxembourg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back