• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dutch game store sets kh3D on 27 july ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Let we just say that Game Mania the biggest game shop is of the Benelux (Holland, Belgium and luxembourg)

It's been said already.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Oh wow, if it does come out in July then thats awesome news! MY 3DS will be purely happy with this new game. oh wait, now I have to change my game plans again GRRRR.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh wow, if it does come out in July then thats awesome news! MY 3DS will be purely happy with this new game. oh wait, now I have to change my game plans again GRRRR.

I'm only going to say this once because even in other sections you manage to bother me with your weird shopping habits and it's only because the posts are everywhere and I know what you are saying when you say "game plans".

Stop selling your systems and games to buy a system just to sell it again. You're losing a ton of money that way.

Stick to a system, and save money for games. Do it the normal way people do. It's a good thing systems and games aren't sentient because they'd be damn right pissed over having you as an owner. Your value of the things you own is extremely low. :|

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm only going to say this once because even in other sections you manage to bother me with your weird shopping habits and it's only because the posts are everywhere and I know what you are saying when you say "game plans".

Stop selling your systems and games to buy a system just to sell it again. You're losing a ton of money that way.

Stick to a system, and save money for games. Do it the normal way people do. It's a good thing systems and games aren't sentient because they'd be damn right pissed over having you as an owner. Your value of the things you own is extremely low. :|

What do you mean? I didn't sell my 3DS, in fact another game I want comes out around that time, so now I have to change my game plan to get this game thats all I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back