• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I woke up on my bed only to find myself slowly being eaten alive by a paper bag and I couldn't speak at all.

O

Oberon

Persona dream a week-ish ago.

was pretty cool. horror-esque but i wasnt scared at all

MosesMohs

I have a dream about a swimming pool that is about as huge as a lake. It's in most--if not all of my dreams.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
My dreams usually end with me falling through the floor into some kind of blue aura.

Though, one time I did dream that I accidentally impregnated a girl. That was pretty scary.

BreezyWind

I ALWAYS have dreams where I think I'm falling and I have a spaz attack in my bed :p
My weirdest dream is the one I have every night where all the people in my grade I don't know well (thats not a lot since I'm very social haha) turn evil and wanna kill me. :(
Haha its creepy!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I ate a man who had been sucked up by a vacuum, turning him into some kind of rainbow jelly.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The strangest dream I had happened a few years ago. The reason why I call the dream strange is because the dream became a reality. I'm not the only one in my family this has happened to, in which they dream about something and it happens later on.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
The strangest dream I had happened a few years ago. The reason why I call the dream strange is because the dream became a reality. I'm not the only one in my family this has happened to, in which they dream about something and it happens later on.

I get those all the time

It's weird because they're like separated into episodes of my life

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
When me and my family were driving earlier today, I fell asleep, after playing BbS for a little bit, and dreamed that I was playing it, until we hit a bump and I woke up.

Another dream I had a few days ago was my entire school burned down, and my best friend had too much ash in his lung or something, and he came running out of the school and collapsed and didn't move.

Gram

Banned
Awards
hm....the best one i can remeber was my whole area was flooded and i was wading thru my house with machine gun with an andaconda size snake after me......T^T i hate snakes....

Gram

Banned
Awards
me and you are the same. when ever i dream the dreeam becomes a reality and i'm like deja vu i've seen this shit before
ive had those dreams tho i usally dont notice them til it actually happens.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i always have strange dream
and whats strange about those dreams is that when i wake up i don't know what the f*ck was happening,and yet when im dreaming it's like know what's happening and i react to everything happening in the dream as i understand it

you know what i mean?

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Remember the cricket from Mulan? I dreamt that the cricket possessed my mother, made her all evil-like, and that she could shape shift like Mystique from X-Men -- I say this because at point in the dream, she turned into Mystique. Oh, and cricket-mum wanted to kill me.

D

Deleted member 71005

I've had a lot of strange dreams. I had one where zombie rodents were trying to eat me O_O; they came through dog door and from beneath the floor.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well... I normally don't dream; I have mild short term memory loss, and I think I forget my dreams as I dream them.

But there was one that I remembered, and it was so strange, I thought I'd write it down.

Basically, Hayden Panettiere was raped, and the rapist went after me when he noticed I saw him. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back