• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

i had a great dream a year or two ago (which somehow i still remember). it was kinda odd but was fantasy-esque. but i was dressed pretty gay-like so we can ignore that. anyway i could change abilities of sorts and fly and shit, battle enemies like in a final fantasy game. and everything was really super advanced, super huge buildings... it was pretty sweet i guess.

Byakuya

my friend told me once he had a dream about picking bluberries at the bottom of the sea in nothing but a astronaut helmet.

As for me, I dreamt I met a really awesome chick and we clicked. I woke up and thought it really happened, I felt bad afterward.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I was sitting at the computer and an add popped up that was literally titled. THINGS THAT FREAK YOU OUT. And it was full of stuff that I found terrifying. Then I closed the add.

EDIT:
Actually the dream that was weirdest was the one where I had to follow Jim Carrey at an improv comedy club located in North Korea. I remember that they only ever laughed when I said something that was REALLY not funny.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I remember another one I had right after Heath Ledger died. I dreamed I was watching TV and suddenly a news report comes up and says that Johnny Depp was found dead in his house after an accidental overdose; I ended up crying. I woke up and it turns out...I had literally cried in my sleep.

That was just weird. o_O

R

Rooster Cogburn

I had a dream once about a year or two ago, where I checked my alarm clock and I pressed the snooze button and a snake jumped out of my alarm clock and bit me in the face.

There was more that happened but that was the most vivid.

MosesMohs

I totally had a dream about my pet dog was controller of the universe last night. Everyone wanted to steal it. I watched tv on a plasma screen. Did not make sense.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I had a dream which turned into a subplot for my stories. Well, it was about Sonic Chronicles (before it came out) and turned into Kairi and Namine, then the rest was history. To bad all my Dreams are glitchy at best (expect for one thing I can't say)

O

Oberon

just had a pretty strange dream. i had a moment in the dream where I questioned the validity of the dream (is it real?), then I decided in my dream that it was real. It was very weird waking up after questioning a dream then going back to believing its reality.

I had a watch that could turn back time.

sounds familiar... lol

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I had a dream that a KHI friend and I were caught in a burning building in real life, and only I made it out alive. Then I was on a school bus from my previous school.

It was so random.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
I had this in 2008. I fell asleep at school when I had this.

I was crawling away from a couch in the principal's office to the classroom. Then when I open the door, there's this weird pinkish red-haired girl as the teacher. And I was virtually non-existent there.

Shadow Key

It was easier to wake up before seeing Inception.

I had three dreams within dreams, don't remember what they were about. Not kidding. It seemed real.

Then there was another one where I was talking with one of my lady friends, and we were on a date, and then another friend of mine came out of nowhere and I asked why he was there. He replied, "Because this is a dream." He then took out a coin, spun it on the table, as me and my date stared at it as it kept on spinning.

Then I woke up.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Weirdest dream for me? well I`ve had several over my entire lifetime... And mind you I dream alot of stuff I think about. I dreamt that I was flying through the air... The sky was blood red, only subdued by the rare grey cloud. Then I saw the undying ahead of me... (Final boss of FF12) and then I was surrounded by all the final bosses of every single FF game I played. And I`ve played alot of them... Vegnagun, Jhect final Aeon, Chaos (Both Dissidia and FF1), Final Emperor, Cloud of Darkness, Zeromus, Neo Exdeath, etc...Besides... I Sucessfully held them off until all of a sudden, Amy from the Sonic games cames comes down from the sky and pounds me into the ground with her hammer. I got back up then so many of the characters I knew about came after me and tried to kill me. And I said: "Why are you guys trying to kill me?"

"You are god, and we are trying to free ourselves of your control. We want self determination!" after that Goku nailed me with a KAmehameha and I was dead

nosecap

Me and my best friend killing zombies in our former school with almost anything you could hold onto. I think my friend managed to do a headshot with tea can. 8D The dream wasn't anything so odd, but the feeling about it was quite strange.

MosesMohs

I had a dream a couple of days ago where I killed seven people. That was pretty intense, I won't lie.

teardrop

Weirdest dream? It has to be the Wal-Mart dream. I basically dreamed that my entire sixth grade class was stuck in Wal-Mart, teachers included. There was this giant sand mummy zombie thing running through Wally World and snagging up kids. Then what remained of the class huddled in our teacher's classroom that was magically attached to Wal-Mart. A voice yelled for me to put a CD in the microwave, and I did. Then, I put the CD in a CD player, went outside, and smashed it on the sidewalk. What happened after that I don't know because I woke up.

I've dreamt of giant hornets chasing me and being in Pirates of the Caribbean, too. My dreams usually don't make sense and I end up waking up and saying "What the hell?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back