• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm pretty sure that it's a Sora/Roxas scenario here. In the aspect that the obvious answer is the right one: they're connected somehow.

Rix

:)
Awards
Whats so strange about her? I think she looks cute :3

Maybe you'll find her less strange when we get official pics of her.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ohhh, sweeeet!..she looks more like Kairi then Nami, and I only say this because of the hair, I know Kari/Nami have the same facial features, but ya.

Rix

Awards
Well, but tyen again it isn't aqn official drawing. A fan that has seen the trailer at TGS has drawn it and I do personally think that the artist did a great job with the drawing. The only thing that I can think of as "weird" is that she looks kinda nervous.

eoin

her face looks to gentle for a member of organization 13.

Rix

Awards
Well, all of the doesn't HAVE too look badass right?

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I think there may be something to do with Kairi being a PoH here. This is a very breif and crap theory, but it's something to think about.

Naminé is blonde and light, Xion is dark haired and has dark clothing (because of the Organization duh, but still :p) There is definitely a contrast between the 2, especially if you saw them standing side by side, with their similar faces and hairstyles, yet completely opposite colour themes. Why the hell did a blonde Naminé come from red haired Kairi anyway? Definitely strange for a Nobody, we all know that Naminé is strange, but why blonde of all colours? Unless she's the opposite of another Nobody...

If they both came from Kairi (due to her being a PoH or something like that) then they may be the polar opposites of each other. Kairi's 2 sides. I guess Xion could have spawned from her darkness or negative side.

So basically to all the Kairi haters, be open minded, Xion may even deepen Kairi's involvement in the plot.

Rix

Awards
I think there may be something to do with Kairi being a PoH here. This is a very breif and crap theory, but it's something to think about.

Naminé is blonde and light, Xion is dark haired and has dark clothing (because of the Organization)

If they both came from Kairi (due to her being a PoH or something like that) then they may be the polar opposites of each other. Kairi's 2 sides. I guess Xion could have spawned from her darkness or negative side.

So basically to all the Kairi haters, be open minded, Xion may even deepen Kairi's involvement in the plot.

Uh, but Kairi is a PoH.. She can't have any dark sides.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I updated my post BTW.

And yeah, even if that is the case, I still think Naminé and Xion being opposites of some sort is something to think about

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow at first I didn't see but I saw it somewhere else and she's cute. :)

Can't wait for her--even more.....augh the wait is killing me. XD

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
She looks adrable!
Hell she better be related to Kairi and/or Aqua...which has been my theory for while.
But if its the face on the front page oh KHI, then her skin isnt dark o.o
but still cute pic.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
she has an extraordinary resemblance to kairi-namine. i have a bad feeling about this...
will the main KH characters continue to multiply in the future KH titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back