• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Nami didn't really get anything from Kairi.
Nami was made from Sora's body and soul.
Isn't that just a theory or is it confirmed? Because I don't remember anything about that in the games.

Either way, Kairi lost her heart which is what gave her a Nobody, so perhaps Xion is Kairi's real nobody.

I don't really want to make a complex theory, I don't really want to argue my case for it either. It's just what I think.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Doesn't say to me that she has nothing of Kairi in her, it just says that Sora was the one who pulled her into existance due to Kairi's heart being inside him and Sora giving his soul and heart into darkness to release it.

And Naminé is still Kairi's Nobody, the rest is just theory and is entirely up to interpretation.

Z

Zulkir

You can see it on the main site page.

The drawing doesn't seem to match the latest description though, that she has dark skin and her hair is a mix of aqua/kairi. That just looks like a black haired Kairi.

A

Audo

Doesn't say to me that she has nothing of Kairi in her, it just says that Sora was the one who pulled her into existance due to Kairi's heart being inside him and Sora giving his soul and heart into darkness to release it.

And Naminé is still Kairi's Nobody, the rest is just theory and is entirely up to interpretation.
It says she is made of Sora's Body and Soul, like Roxas.
A Nobody is the Body and Soul, so that would make one assume she doesnt have much of Kairi since she wasnt made from Kairi's B+S.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Ah I see what you mean now...

Well that sort of strengthens my Xion "theory" (if you can call it that). Perhaps Xion represents Kairi's lost memories of Sora, since Kairi forgot Sora after KHI. Maybe sort of like losing your body and soul, losing your memories can give birth to a type of Nobody aswell.

But that also kills me "Xion is Naminé's opposite" thing, which I still think is pretty cool.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Perhaps Xion took the form of Kairi because Kairi, being a PoH, was also closest to Sora.

Speak of the devil, someone just made a thread saying Xion is Kairi's memories of Sora.

A

Audo

Riku was closer to Sora than Kairi was. Perhaps Xion is Riku's lost memories/Nobody.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Or a mix of both. I've been wondering why DiZ said "she...?" because perhaps he was expecting her to be Riku's nobody.

That would also half explain why Xion has a keyblade, fake though it may be. This may represent the fact that Riku hadn't mastered the keyblade yet at that point in time, despite it being his destined weapon.

Rix

:)
Awards
Or a mix of both. I've been wondering why DiZ said "she...?" because perhaps he was expecting her to be Riku's nobody.

That would also half explain why Xion has a keyblade, fake though it may be. This may represent the fact that Riku hadn't mastered the keyblade yet at that point in time, despite it being his destined weapon.

Eh.. I guess that the reason why he said "She?" was because he had no idea about who Namine was talking about.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
as weird as it sounds, before the description, I thought xions hair would look a little like larxenes and seymours from FFX. the pictures are in the links below.

http://kh2.ffsky.cn/pic/char/13/larxene01.jpg

http://www.tuttocartoni.com/finalfantasyworld/ffx/immagini.ffx/personaggi-seymour.jpg

I can never look at Seymour's ridiculous haristyle without chuckling, and the aspect of that atrocity on Xion's head made me laugh even harder.
I think you deserve a little rep.

GlaneTheMuffin

Daaaaang....
With all the pics of her with her hood up and the screens of her with Riku, she looked so...tough.
But with this picture..and recent trailers and everything...she seems so innocent...
I think she's already among my favorite characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back