• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B@con

she looks so damn like Kair. Freaking Noody,though I wonder how her existence is possible after all... Kairi CAN'T have a nobody in the normal ways... and... well... already Namine and so on... *confused*i

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Her hair has more of a Kairi shape than an Aqua shape. I won't take this as her final face though, but it's good enough to throw some speculation in the air.

I think she looks too young to be Aqua. :3

A

Audo

well, obviously she isn't Aqua completely.
I still think somehow Aqua plays a part in Xion though.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
*inb4 "my fanfic lovechild is an official character"!!*

Well maybe not but I didn't really want to read through 5 pages.

I simply don't see how a hybrid could work in any case. :/ Unless perhaps Aqua was sealed inside Kairi the way Ven was sealed inside Sora (maybe).

A

Audo

Kairi isn't important enough to have someone inside of her
(hehe dirty).

I am beginning to form a theory on what went down though =o
(hehe, kind of dirty again)

A

Anima Relic

I won't be fooled. I'm not going to say anything until I actually see either ther artwork from Nomura himself, or an in game pic -_-

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... The drawing might be very accurate and there is a possibility that she can look very close to the drawing... But I guess we will get some new pics that reveals her face during this week or nest week some time :3

Rix

Awards
You can still see the pic at KHi's main page.

And heres the pic BTW:

xion.jpg

Veriun

Xion's cute in a childish sort of way.

I doubt she's Kairi's Nobody/insert funny spawn here, though, because if that's what Squeenix wants us to believe, it's probably wrong.

Rix

Awards
Well, there is a possibility that they just wants us to believe it, but I do really think that she is connected to Kairi, Aqua or maybe Namine in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back