• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that when they were alone, Aqua and Ven ever had se...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
you should work on your title and opening post, plitting in mid sentence and in the middle of the word makes it hard to understand.

anyways, i say no, well other than terra and mx

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
...ntimental discussions on the growing hordes of darkness, Master Xehanorts possession of Terra and the rise of the heartless?

roflmao I'm sura Aqua and Ven were "Senitental" all the time!

you should work on your title and opening post, plitting in mid sentence and in the middle of the word makes it hard to understand.

D:

Key

Exile
Awards
yyyyyyyyyyeah, you might want to fix the title.

as for your question... maybe. you don't really see it in BbS, other than that little talk they had after Terra stormed off in radiant garden.

tenchi ryu

Sora seems to grow some balls every new kh game....if he plays his cards right, he could get some aqua po nah nah. And this is japanese standards, no such thing as being a pediphile anymore, he's already 15, possible 16 now, so sora's nice and legal. Tear it up lol

A

Azrael

Aqua is out of Ven's league. Now Terra is completely different...

tenchi ryu

could we at least get kissing in this series now? I mean come, FF games got sloppy making out in almost everyone, Sora is too old to not be getting horny around Kairi....don't give me that E10 crap, if disney can put a man and chick making out in EVERY disney film and even put a literal SEX reference in one if their movies, than kissing should not be a problem

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well, if you were implying sex, then no. I just don't see AquaxVen working. Let's remember that Ven wanted to kill himself by the end of BBS (sure it was to stop himself from becoming the X-Blade and save his friends, but it was still suicidal; that's not a good personality trait). Plus Ven doesn't look like Aqua's kind of guy. He's skinny and shorter than her. Which is why I generally go for the pairing of TerraXAqua.

As for the actually question, they probably didn't have discussion of MX's possession of Terra, because that happened at the end of the game, which is when Ventus went to sleep and Aqua later was trapped in the Realm of Darkness.

Plus, so far it seems that none of the Keyblade wielders in BBS were aware of the Heartless's existence (other than MX and Ventus).

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

yyyyyyyyyyeah, you might want to fix the title.

as for your question... maybe. you don't really see it in BbS, other than that little talk they had after Terra stormed off in radiant garden.

lol at people who didnt see the joke XD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
lol i almost thought you sad sex and that be creepy
um proably not vens just a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back