• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do people on this forum even like the kh series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE kh its my favorite game series and i thought that if i came on here other people would like it to but honestly almost all i hear is people bashing the game. Sure it has its faults but the website is called kingdom hearts insider so the main focus is kingdom hearts but all i see is people saying days wasn't good kh2 wasn't good and blah blah blah. I just want to know if you dont like the games why are you even here?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
People grow out of things.

KH isn't the only thing on this site, plus people have friends here.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
People grow out of things.

KH isn't the only thing on this site, plus people have friends here.

Pretty much this. Besides, if you haven't already noticed, the forums consist of much more than just the KH section. That and friends are enough of a reason to stay after they've outgrown the series.

I dunno what you mean. Disney has very little control over the actual production of the game. I blame it more on the staff from Square Enix who actually work on the game.

Considering Kingdom Hearts is a Disney game, I think Disney wanted to save itself the embrassment of dealing with parents.

Anyways where's your proof of this? Can you link me?

That still doesn't answer my question on what's your proof? I can't assume that there's proof of something when there's an absence of it.

Plus I had the thought that KH was always a child-friendly series with just a large Teen and Young Adult periphery demographic.

Then if you know so much, cite some examples from your head. It's not that hard.

Plus does it matter if it gets more mature content or not? What's even your definition of mature anyways? Blood? Cleavage? Because I'm sure the former was in BBS due to crap getting past the radar.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Then if you know so much, cite some examples from your head. It's not that hard.

Plus does it matter if it gets more mature content or not? What's even your definition of mature anyways? Blood? Cleavage? Because I'm sure the former was in BBS due to crap getting past the radar.

You expect people to memorize a URL from something that they found out a long time ago?

Fallen Prince

Well, personally, I love the KH series. And when a lot of people love something, they get picky about it and freak out about the little things. I understand how u feel, but there are those of us how love it as it is, and those of us who love it if it were different.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really love Kingdom Hearts, surprisingly I've never grown out of it and have only continued to admire it. Though I can see where it has flaws; those flaws never really bother me due to the enjoyment I get from the series.

Radon

mofo
Ofcourse there are people here who love the game, but there are also those who have outgrown it.

I however enjoy the series a lot, and those who are pointing out the flaws are those who just want the games to be as good as possible. Just because they criticise certain parts of or an entire game doesn't mean they don't enjoy the series.

Also the only things I have seen been knocked back by disney were things that were thrown around very early in KH1 development, namely Mickey being the protagonist and Sora wielding a chainsaw-like weapon. The Aqua-back deal had nothing to do with Disney. I really don't think there was anything else stated "too mature" for Disney.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i like kh, its been my main game since i 1st kh1 back when it was released and havent grown out of it.
the only problems i have with kh is the whole roxas/ven confusion, the epic fail that was days, xion, and kh2.

The Aqua-back deal had
damn nomura :mad:

Box_ghost

not reallly nomura wanted to put alot of mature stuff in the game but disney knocked it down a notch saying it has to be child friendly

do you think i'm gonna waist my time and start looking up info from this site. i told u it is in the archive just go and look for it

EDIT: nomura wanted to add a few mature content (and by mature i mean T) and tweek the game up a little bit

What?

You do realize that he's gone on record and has said that the series is supposed to be lighthearted, right?

i read this stuff like 4 years ago so if i quote it badly don't say i'm wrong

I mean, sure, you're right, but without proof, you're wrong is the case being made.
I remember the exact interview you're talking about, however, I always read the reports from KHU, who recently we3nt about a site redesign, which completely erased them.

They're still on the internet somewhere though.

And for the record, I still like the series. I'm playing BBS. I'm mad at what's become of the series.

First off, we had KH which was fuckawesome.
Then we had CoM. Not as much exploration as KH1. Linear, and boorish after a while. My personal favorite. I think.
Then KH2 came out. While not as good as KH1, it expanded upon the story. It felt like the best ending possible to a saga that wasn't necessarily over. "We made it out, but now we wanna go home. Oh wait, I have to save the universe. I did it, now what? Save mah bff and a king? FUCKYEAH! Oops, I lost my memory. That's okay because I saved this hot ass lolli who's in love with me. I wake up a year later discombobulated and unaware of my surroundings, but the king told me to get on the dope ass Disney train. I'm confused but whatever. Wait, what? I get TWO KEYBLADES?!
wgSFGm0f.jpg
lolheartlessraep!

So I find out that I gots a nobody who got his ass beat by my bff, and shot the bad guy with my jawesome weapon of pwnage and saved the universe again. Oh yeah, somewhere in there, my gf grew tities which I'll enjoy for years to come."

And that's basically the series to date. I haven't finished BBS, but I'm pretty sure it'll go like:

"Terra: I suck
Aqua: You do suck, but not as much as Ven and me.
Ven: We TOTALLY suck.

MX: Hey Tera drakness?
Torra: OMG! [bonar]

Nitas: YOU CANNOT BEAT ME BECAUSE I"'M LIQUID SNA-VEN!
Ven: ..wat?

Aqua: I get no rival. I suck.

Eraqus: You sure do. Oh wait, I trined you. I suck too.

Terra: That's right Aqua...I AM Kira.

Aqua: But why?

Ven: blargh I'm ded.

Yen Sid: Um, wtf just happend?

Mickey: [gets amnesia]

Sora: Why do I feel shame like I suck?
Riku: I dunno, but there's this hot ass lolli at the mayor's house. Let's see if I can hit that.
Sora: HELLZ yeah!
Riku: Hells yeah.
Mickey: PSP. Hellz yeah.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
To me, the KH series is pretty much the median of all games. The complexity of the series is what redeems itself in my eyes, though.
which part of it is deep in the archives of this site don't you understand. it is the deep, or archives, or deep archives
Does it even still exist? :v

KHHacker6595

people are just retarded and would rather play shooters, like CoD and Halo. I personally hate CoD and Halo, and would rather play games like God of War, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Oblivion, Fallout (kindof a shooter), and Kingdom Hearts. And the only other shooter i really like is the Uncharted and Resistance series, cause there stories are creative and original, not just war shooters. I will always love kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back