• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do people on this forum even like the kh series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
not reallly nomura wanted to put alot of mature stuff in the game but disney knocked it down a notch saying it has to be child friendly
No, Nomura didn't. The only time Disney was knocking down ideas was in the development stage. Early on Nomura himself wanted it to be aimed towards children, but someone from S-E told him that if he didn't aim for the same audience as Final Fantasy the game would fail. So he retooled the game. Since then, Disney has been largely supportive of the series, especially when it proved to sell well. They give the development team resources and check to make sure the characters in the Disney worlds stay in character.

People like to blame Disney for the game's censorships without realizing that those are done by S-E, not Disney. The often brought up case being Aqua's design. People blame Disney for that when it was completely Nomura's decision to redesign it because he didn't like it.

impart

Climb The Sky
when i mean deep in the archives i mean like 3/4 years worth of deep info and my meaning of mature can vary

haha I remember reading something awhile back about Nomura wanting the weapon to be like a chainsaw. and Disney was like FUCK NO!

why am I even here? because I love it. you dont have to like something in order to love it.

and I never said I didn't like KH1

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
No, Nomura didn't. The only time Disney was knocking down ideas was in the development stage. Early on Nomura himself wanted it to be aimed towards children, but someone from S-E told him that if he didn't aim for the same audience as Final Fantasy the game would fail. So he retooled the game. Since then, Disney has been largely supportive of the series, especially when it proved to sell well. They give the development team resources and check to make sure the characters in the Disney worlds stay in character.

People like to blame Disney for the game's censorships without realizing that those are done by S-E, not Disney. The often brought up case being Aqua's design. People blame Disney for that when it was completely Nomura's decision to redesign it because he didn't like it.

what about kh 2 did SE censor that too, hydra's blood, guns being turned to cross bows ( which made no sense, xigbar's sniper rifle ( also made no sense) etc. just wondering thats all

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
what about kh 2 did SE censor that too, hydra's blood, guns being turned to cross bows ( which made no sense, xigbar's sniper rifle ( also made no sense) etc. just wondering thats all
Yeah, that was all S-E's decision.

RoxSoxKH

Final Fantasy = EPIC.
Disney = KIND OF EPIC WHEN IT WANTS TO BE.
Kingdom Hearts/Lovechild = BADASSERY. HOW IS THIS SO MUCH BETTER THEN IT'S FOUNDATIONS?

Seriously, Final Fantasy is good, with well made characters and nice, complex stories. But Kingdom Hearts is 10x more exciting.

If you don't like the game, then get off this part of the forum. And retreat to your Final Fantasies, and your insanity forums./nuffsaid

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
If you don't like the game, then get off this part of the forum. And retreat to your Final Fantasies, and your insanity forums./nuffsaid

FUCK OFF. Didn't you read my comment. I'm going to quote it again.

Good god, why is it that every forum I read, this comes up:

"Why are you on this forum?"

Fuck off to anyone who repeat this comment or even start another topic along the same lines of this. A forum is designed to partake in a discussion and cover a wide array of subjects. Even if *insert game here* is the centre of discussion, there are other discussion to be had that others can enjoy. Sure, Kingdom Hearts is what people bring them here, but it isn't for the end for them. In fact, the community is the end for them.

If I have to read that comment once more, I will swear to god I will do something to you.

And you know, I swear to god, I will do something to you. But as of now, I am too lazy, but i am going to state this, I do not need to like KH to stay on this forum. I do not need to keep my mouth shut when something flawed arises about KH. And I will end up recommending something better. Why? It's a forum.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Final Fantasy = EPIC.
Disney = KIND OF EPIC WHEN IT WANTS TO BE.
Kingdom Hearts/Lovechild = BADASSERY. HOW IS THIS SO MUCH BETTER THEN IT'S FOUNDATIONS?

Seriously, Final Fantasy is good, with well made characters and nice, complex stories. But Kingdom Hearts is 10x more exciting.

Really? =/

Xenin

Banned
Okay what I'm getting from all this is.. You out grow the series and there's other reason;s to be on here...that doesn't explain why people still look through the KH section on the site...and then bash KH fans....So! Explain that one.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Okay what I'm getting from all this is.. You out grow the series and there's other reason;s to be on here...that doesn't explain why people still look through the KH section on the site...and then bash KH fans....So! Explain that one.

Because since you retards somehow make the topics more worse, it's up to the haters to actually inject some decent, logical conversation into it. That's all there is to it.

My role? My role is to somehow piss someone off without the intervention of some mod to delete my post. Either that or talk about gameplay improvements.

Z

Zulkir

I don't bash KH fans(I am one..). I do like the series and I really only point out negatives in the very threads that asks "what do you dislike about KH" and such.

Just because I dislike a few things about the game doesn't mean I hate the whole game or the whole series. I didn't like a lot of KH2, I didn't like Days much at all, I really liked BBS.

LOL I'M AWESOME I TALK SHIT ON A SQUARE FORUM!

THAT'S BADASS!

borat-not-jb.jpg

Xenin

Banned
Because since you retards somehow make the topics more worse, it's up to the haters to actually inject some decent, logical conversation into it. That's all there is to it.

My role? My role is to somehow piss someone off without the intervention of some mod to delete my post. Either that or talk about gameplay improvements.
SO your a troll...okay..I kinda figured that already...Oh well. I loves me some KH :D. You go be mad at life now!

I don't bash KH fans(I am one..). I do like the series and I really only point out negatives in the very threads that asks "what do you dislike about KH" and such.

Just because I dislike a few things about the game doesn't mean I hate the whole game or the whole series. I didn't like a lot of KH2, I didn't like Days much at all, I really liked BBS.

THAT'S BADASS!

And Of course. I'm all for logical responses lol. I didn't like Days..really...but Trolling becuase of it is retarded

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
THAT'S BADASS!
borat-not-jb.jpg

Well, if scubasteve can be a retard, then I can be one as well.

Anyway, to point out.

I love Kingdom Hearts. It's one of the reason I stay on this forum. It's my childhood game which I stuck with since 2002, so I want you to appreciate the sentiments I have when I share my criticism and disappointment in the series. It's what you call it "old fag" syndrome which is trying to adapt and change with the series's constantly changing new audience or new changes.

I can say that few fans like me have to point out what is wrong with the new games and least we admit BBS is a good KH game. But we have our opinions and we have our criticism. And I wish you lot can respect that.

Xenin

Banned
Well, if scubasteve can be a retard, then I can be one as well.

Anyway, to point out.

I love Kingdom Hearts. It's one of the reason I stay on this forum. It's my childhood game which I stuck with since 2002, so I want you to appreciate the sentiments I have when I share my criticism and disappointment in the series. It's what you call it "old fag" syndrome which is trying to adapt and change with the series's constantly changing new audience or new changes.

I can say that few fans like me have to point out what is wrong with the new games and least we admit BBS is a good KH game. But we have our opinions and we have our criticism. And I wish you lot can respect that.

I believe this is the first time I heard you say something kind about the series..good to know you have a soft side lol...I completely understand what your saying.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Chrono is a troll that actually makes sense, which is why he annoys people.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I love the series...I mean it came out when I was 12 and I'm 20 now.....but yeah there are more things on here besides KH. However, most people were drawn here for KH.....and later discovered the other stuff......I am a die hard KH fan...so it won't change anytime for me.....even KH2 was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back