• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do any of you have any gaming tattoos?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawty

Awards
I, personally, wouldn't get a gaming tattoo. However, I would definitely get my inspiration from video games when I would think of designing my own tattoo. If that makes sense.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
You realize I mean the tops of my feet right? I've got loads of friends who've kept foot tattoo's in perfect condition for years.

Ah, tops of feet are fine. Thought you meant bottoms.

Zven

A good tattoo is a good tattoo regardless of it's origin, be it games or whatever. I'm getting one on my upper left arm soon and I would like it to be gaming related but still not sure about the image.

State

Awards
To be honest, I don't have any plans on getting a tattoo, but if I had, it wouldn't be gaming related because I would get one of those tattoos that look like a bracelet (like this). Hypothesizing a bit more, if I did intend on getting a video game related tattoo, I would use the same style as the bracelet I mentioned with the writings from the Wind Waker HD Wii U Gamepad (here).

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I designed my own version of the hylian shield emblem and added some extra patterns. I'm planning on getting it tattoed on my back soon, but still need to save up more mula to get it lol!

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I spent about a year working up the courage and designs, and in less than a week, I'm going for it. The Triforce, a Pokeball, and a Lightsaber arranged into the design of the Deathly Hallows.

Not completely a gaming tattoo, but I thought it was a creative way to pay homage to multiple series that I love

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
If I ever got a gaming tattoo, it would have to be a symbol/logo that looks good enough to be a tattoo on its own without its ties to the video game. It would be preferable if it was something most people wouldn't recognize easily. So no, nothing retarded like the tri-force symbol.

Something like the logo for the Followers of Apocalypse from Fallout, or the Lin Kuei from Mortal Kombat. I don't know, I would have to think about it and look around for some more options. That's if I ever get one, which I don't plan to.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
It would be preferable if it was something most people wouldn't recognize easily. So no, nothing retarded like the tri-force symbol.

yeah gotta hide your shame from people, right???

man up, dude lol

would anyone tat a video game quote? just curious

nah, i'd never get a quote tattooed on my body in general, let alone a video game one.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
yeah gotta hide your shame from people, right???

man up, dude lol

Yes, it's definitely about wanting to hide my shame, and not about being retarded about my choice because frankly most recognizable images aren't that good for tattoo choices. But okay, let's completely ignore that I said it would be preferable, and not a requirement.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Yes, it's definitely about wanting to hide my shame, and not about being retarded about my choice because frankly most recognizable images aren't that good for tattoo choices. But okay, let's completely ignore that I said it would be preferable, and not a requirement.

i fail to see how the triforce isn't a good, recognizable choice. it's probably one of the only video-game emblems i can see being worn as a tattoo.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
if i ever got one, it'd maybe the kojipro/foxhound logo, but just the fox in black. edit: MSF logo could look pretty cool on upper arm

edit 2: philanthropy logo

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
i fail to see how the triforce isn't a good, recognizable choice. it's probably one of the only video-game emblems i can see being worn as a tattoo.

Oh boohoo, that's your problem, not mine. I don't like the design to have it as a tattoo, and I'm not fan enough of the series to choose it.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Oh boohoo, that's your problem, not mine. I don't like the design to have it as a tattoo, and I'm not fan enough of the series to choose it.

i'm not sure why you're being so stupidly hostile about this.

first you call my tattoo retarded and now you're just being a dick. come on man, let's keep it civil. i don't care what you get as a tattoo; not sure why you have to badmouth mine like a little weenie.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
if i ever got one, it'd maybe the kojipro/foxhound logo, but just the fox in black. edit: MSF logo could look pretty cool on upper arm

edit 2: philanthropy logo

Actually, I would dig the MSF logo.

i'm not sure why you're being so stupidly hostile about this.

first you call my tattoo retarded and now you're just being a dick. come on man, let's keep it civil. i don't care what you get as a tattoo; not sure why you have to badmouth mine like a little weenie.

pfffft, dude, chill out, I was being hyperbolic, and trust me, that's not me being hostile. I'm not saying it's a bad design, and I've seen some cool variations of the logo. I'm just not a fan, don't take that personally.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
i want a battlefield 3 tattoo that displays my K-D stats because i'm hardcore motherfuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back