• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do any of you have any gaming tattoos?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com

I've had a L'cie mark since September, and I'm sitting here on my computer while I'm getting my nobody symbol tramp stamp done by my brother and sister in law. I was wondering if anyone has anything similar? I'm also getting 2 molnija marks, a zvezda, and a promise mark from vampire academy on my neck too tonight, so book movie and comic tattoos welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
TAYLOR WANTS TO GET A TRIFORCE ON HIS ARM

the_more_you_know.jpeg

Gram

Banned
Awards
The L'cie tattoo is pretty good. Once knew a guy that got the owl from Ocarina of Time across his chest.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
i want a tattoo on my rib cage that says: CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS 10/10

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think I ever want a tattoo related to a game. I certainly plan to get a tattoo, but I can't rationalize having something from a game on me. I can understand others doing it. You want to pay ode to a game or series you love, or perhaps because an in-game emblem/tattoo/etc. looked cool and tattoo worthy.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
ngl, i want a batman related tattoo pretty badly...

roxaven

I was thinking about getting the serpents cross from full metal alchemist but I kinda grew out of it. Or the kingdom hearts heart with the crown above the heart and a keyhole inside the heart.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I've always wanted Oblivion and Oathkeeper tattooed on each foot but never really got around to it, scared I'll regret it sorta thing.
Riku's quote from KH1 is something I wanted for a bit too, "open the door, lead me into everlasting darkness", but I think it just looks a bit, welll, gothic.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
If I were to get a tattoo, the basis of it would the 4 Star Dragon Ball. It would have a straw hat resting on it's right side. It would be in front of either a set of bat wings, golden Eagle wings, or a combination of both

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would love to get a FFIX related tattoo, like the crystal, or SOMETHING, and also an Okami tattoo... FFIX would be a fuckton more simple and not as complicated for coloring and everything. The Okami one would cost so much I'm sure.
Placement decisions, money, time, pain tolerance, etc. pretty much what's stopping me from the FFIX one though.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I've always wanted Oblivion and Oathkeeper tattooed on each foot but never really got around to it, scared I'll regret it sorta thing.
Riku's quote from KH1 is something I wanted for a bit too, "open the door, lead me into everlasting darkness", but I think it just looks a bit, welll, gothic.

Don't get feet tattoos. Seriously. They wear really quickly and look like a mess.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
tbh a lot of the tattoo's people get are tacky because most people get the same old tattoo everybody else has. or they get a shitty design, a shitty size, or a shitty placement.

tattoo's are supposed to be permanent. so you should spend as much time thinking about a tattoo as you are prepared to live with it.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
i only have anime tattoos ok get on my level

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
could someone possibly be more hipster?

looks like tyrone has a competitor for the throne.
hey man don't hate on the charlie brown stripe!

i would like to get a half-sleeve on my right arm. dunno of what yet, but my artist needs to be super talented

nothing gaming related though because that's pre fukn gay

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Lightning pinup on my upper left arm. Black angel wing down my left shoulder to my lower back representing Genesis, easily my favorite Villain from FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back