• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do any of you have any gaming tattoos?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
so "endure and survive" is permanently on my body and i'm pretty cool with that

NoOmniscience

Awards
Ha, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't half-hoping for a thread like this. My FF8 Griever Pendant tattoo on my calf
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and my tattoo sleeve where the outline is only the farthest we've achieved. Looking forward to when it's finished of course

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I have one designed, it's a Zelda triforce I redesigned with japanese characters around it.

Hopefully I didn't already post this lol

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I don't have any tats but I knew a guy got one on his back of two master swords crossed behind a Hylian shield. I also know someone with the one of the Dragon Ball Japanese letters you see on Goku's back tattooed to his chest. I'm not sure if it was King Kai's or Master Roshi's.

blksabbath74

I knew a chick in the 90s that got tats of Mortal Combat characters on her back, biceps, thighs and calfs.

It was honestly pretty horrific...

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

The one on my arm is from the manga/anime One Piece. Luffy had it drawn on briefly at one point in the series to get a message to his crew. To me, it's a symbol of forward progression. I started reading the series during a really tough period in my life and it helped me to keep going. It still does.

Plus, it looks diddlying badass on my sexy ass arm, if I do say so myself.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
If god let me have a tattoo then it'd definitely be a sleeve or maybe one of these these

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
If I ever got a gaming tattoo, it'd be Majora's Mask on my heart. Still, that's really pushing it.

3scapist

Not yet, I have a tattoo on my right forearm that isn't video game related but I plan on getting Kairi's letter on my left.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I want a tattoo so bad! I promised myself that I'd get at least a Kingdom Hearts tattoo. I plan on getting every single game that I loved and enjoyed tattooed either on my arms or back. Considering the size of me I highly doubt that I'd be able to get them all on my body ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back