• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do any of you have any gaming tattoos?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
that's not me being hostile.
It's clear that there was some hostility intended in a few of the comments.

So, drop it and stop trying to have a pissing contest!

would anyone tat a video game quote? just curious
I wouldn't get a quote of anything because I'd be afraid to hate it later. :c I feel like that about tattoos in general, though. I'm too indecisive to have something permanently on me.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
It's clear that there was some hostility intended in a few of the comments.

my queen *u*

I wouldn't get a quote of anything because I'd be afraid to hate it later. :c I feel like that about tattoos in general, though. I'm too indecisive to have something permanently on me.

totally understandable! i feel that way about long quotes. idk, it has to be the right length to which it doesn't look awkward when tatted. my friend wanted this quote from a book that her mom read to her when she was little but it was so long and awkward looking so she had to shorten it. it was a nice compromise but i wouldn't want to "compromise" on my tattoo at all since it's permanent.

something sweet and simple. like "endure and survive." getting it. can't stop me wheeeeeeeeeee

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
my queen *u*
<3

totally understandable! i feel that way about long quotes. idk, it has to be the right length to which it doesn't look awkward when tatted. my friend wanted this quote from a book that her mom read to her when she was little but it was so long and awkward looking so she had to shorten it. it was a nice compromise but i wouldn't want to "compromise" on my tattoo at all since it's permanent.

something sweet and simple. like "endure and survive." getting it. can't stop me wheeeeeeeeeee
One of my friends got Linkin Park lyrics tattooed on the back of her calf... they're so long and awkward. And I feel like she's going to hate the song in 10 years, so. I definitely can agree that length is super important!

See, something short like that is cute and can be really powerful. My Harry Potter obsessed friend just got "always" done on her wrist which looks really nice.

Placement is also super important!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

tumblr_mb668lm8ZY1r9ih9zo1_500.gif

One of my friends got Linkin Park lyrics tattooed on the back of her calf... they're so long and awkward. And I feel like she's going to hate the song in 10 years, so. I definitely can agree that length is super important!

nooooo! i always get nervous about song lyrics for that reason exactly. my favorite song changes so frequently but you can't do that with a tat

See, something short like that is cute and can be really powerful. My Harry Potter obsessed friend just got "always" done on her wrist which looks really nice.

Placement is also super important!

asdfghjkl;' i love that *u*

i want to get it on my side i think. i feel like placement is such a difficult decision in the whole process because i don't want it somewhere super visible except when i want it to be

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
If I'd ever get a gaming tattoo, it would probably be a Moogle riding the back of a Chocobo. Don't know whether I'd go for the cuter or the more realistic designs though. Maybe FFIX versions.

That or a Deadpool face that winks and has a text balloon that says "Shhhht", but that's not gaming :D

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

*pees on you* ok, im done

i want a battlefield 3 tattoo that displays my K-D stats because i'm hardcore motherfuckers

you sure about that coz last time i checked yo game was WEAK

my gaming quote tattoo would be 'laugh and grow fat' this is a legit quote from mgs2 and it is the best and fuck y'll who disagree

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I'm totally positive... I want my K-D permanently on my body. Sure there might be more deaths than kills but it's symbolic of the late nights I spent playing tdm and conquest yelling at my tv wondering why I was doing this to myself.

im hardcore fucker

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
daaaamn, that is deep, and awesome

its a cool way to be proud of yoself regardless of being good or bad at the game, i'd do it

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I want it right next to my call of duty ghosts tat to show a juxtaposition between the two franchises and how they're so different like the different phases of my life. Plus one is current gen and the other is next gen. I'm so deep and symbolic, yo.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
would anyone tat a video game quote? just curious
not a video game quote but there's the two lines from Grant Morrison's Supergods that are really profound to me. if i was going to get any kind of quote that would be it.

“Before it was a Bomb, the Bomb was an Idea.
Superman, however, was a Faster, Stronger, Better Idea.”

i fail to see how the triforce isn't a good, recognizable choice. it's probably one of the only video-game emblems i can see being worn as a tattoo.
the triforce is like THE gaming tattoo. it's like getting a barb wire tattoo, or a rose with your mum's name on it.

That or a Deadpool face that winks and has a text balloon that says "Shhhht", but that's not gaming :D
oh god.

D

Deleted member 36435

yo that one lady has a nice ass and she has a triforce trampstamp
taylor has a nice ass so i think he can pull the same thing off
go for it dude

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
One of my friends got Linkin Park lyrics tattooed on the back of her calf... they're so long and awkward. And I feel like she's going to hate the song in 10 years, so.
in the end, it doesn't even matter

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yo that one lady has a nice ass and she has a triforce trampstamp
taylor has a nice ass so i think he can pull the same thing off
go for it dude

thanks dude you make me fully erect

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
lol so im getting my "endure and survive" tat this weekend