• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon - The Virtue Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Yipes, um you Arc can you help me out here again?"

"... looks like Ebidramon doesn't know when to quit we will have to take it up a notch and wipe him out for awhile," Betamon said as Arc simple stared at the now angered Lobster.

"Can you evolve into Seadramon again," Arc asked getting a nod on pointed foot at the digivice in Arcs hand." Alright this time he goes down completely Betamon," With a bit more emotion in his voice Arc gripped the digivice as it started to glow agian as did Betamon.

"Betamon Digivolve to ... Seadramon," Said the large serpant as it moved next to Dracomon then with its snake like voice it said. "No point into just knocking him out lets destroy him," Seadramon said as Edidramon roared.

"you think you can beat me Twin Scissor," The lobster released to red slashs one at each digimon dodging the one meant for him Seadramon dashed at the crestantion as it seamed to predict the move.

"Lobster Step Out,' Spinning like a red wheel the monster went right at Seadramon. However just Like Ebidramon predicted the rush Seadramon predicted the attack. Moving out of the way the lobster was now spinning at Dracomon.

"Slow him down and then tag team him," Arc yelled out hoping it was possible. Taking the idea to action Seadramon released his second attack.

"Ice Winder," Showering a snow white blast the spinning ebidramon seemed to almost be slowing down as he near Dracomon. "Ice Blast," Shotting a few shards at the sea monster seadramon waited to see how Dracomon would handle the situation.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Juliet opened the book, looking up at the top of page twenty-eight, she read aloud, "He grinned and opened the door, and the overhead light flared to life. His pupils shrank to pinpoints in the sudden glare, and as my heart raced, he leaned forward -----." She lifted her head and stared at the newcomers, she looked them up and down before glancing at Felixmon.

"Do you mind if I listen as well?" The boy asked.

She was about to reply when Felixmon piped up, "Sure, I hope you won't mind the content. Apparently it's about a girl who's different, and this boy Nash knows more about her than she does." Juliet gave an exasperated sigh, looking at him, she motioned for him to sit down. "But before you do sit down, who are you and who’s your friend?" She pointed to Impmon, and than she continued, "Are you with Lucimon and his henchmen?"

Felixmon sighed, looking at Impmon she said casually, "Hi Impmon, who's your human friend?" Because of Juliet harsh nature, the rookie digimon gave a warm smile to try to keep the hostility down.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
After arriving in this very strange place, Dan seemed to like it more and more. Unlike any other person, who would freak out after seeing all these weird creatures. However, Dan was not like most people. In was even in Dan’s childhood where he was not like most young boys. He would be seen talking to imaginary figures, as if he was a troubled young boy or something. It was like, he knew someone was there, but others couldn’t see him, as the figure was just a figment of his imagination; just a state of mind produced from his imagination. It was this time where Dan was outcasted by his own friends, and where he would soon become his own and only friend.

“Ryudamon, this world. I feel safe here. And for some reason, I feel safe with you beside me.” Dan commented as the two of them continued to walk along the pathway in this strange, and very lush-green forest. Dan had his pockets in his black coat through the whole time of this, he was gazing upon the sky as he addressed Ryudamon in such a manner. Even though Dan hardly knew this guy, he did however, for some reason, that he could trust him with his life.

“Dan, I feel the same way.” Ryudamon quickly responded, without no notice, it was a great start of a perfect friendship. The two only just met, and yet they had formed a bond that cannot be broken. One could even say that this was the start of a great friendship, and Dan knew he wanted that. However, what would happen with the others that arrived here, and what exactly would the other humans think about all this.

"Ugh, please don't let them be rude... HEY!"

Ryudamon and Dan were just walking peacefully, getting to know each other, until they heard a distant cry from a distance away from them. Honestly, Dan didn’t want to turn around, as he fears that it could be some crazy girl screaming at the top of her lungs, hoping to get some solace and feel that she’s not alone in this new world.

Ryudamon however, wasn’t as nervous as Dan appeared to be. He seemed to be interested in what the human girl wanted. So in all fairness, Ryudamon decided to take the chance and see what this girl wanted. Like, really what could happen in this situation. It was a girl, with some shy-based digimon. Honestly, Ryudamon thought no harm could come of this to just return a common gesture with this girl.

“Dan, don’t be rude; say hello back to this girl.” Ryudamon said, insisting that Dan say hello back to the human girl. Although Ryudamon was the nice one, Dan was the kind of guy who rather leave a girl guessing.

“I don’t wanna.” Dan responded, in a pouting sort of voice. Ryudamon just bit his arm, and made Dan respond, giving him no choice. Dan just quenched his face, and endured the sharp pain.

“Hey there, and you would be.” Dan said, saying hello to the girl.

Before she could hear what dan said, she gave a quick little question.

"Do you have ANY clue where we are?"

Dan had no idea how to respond to that. He had no idea what kind of place this was. So, how could this girl expect him to give her a strait answer, without causing confusion to himself. Dan ran his left hand over his midnight-blue hair, flipping it back, then over his eyes, as it originally was. Dan then approached the lady friend that seemed to be so demanding.

“So you want me to tell you what this place is, when I clearly see only a few humans here. Sweetie, you might want to ask your shy little friend there, and not me.”

Ryudamon just shook his head in embarrassment.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
The black haired girl indicated him to sit down with the hostility clear in her voice "thanx my names angelo but i prefer angel and this is my partner impmon and no apparantly im here to stop lucimon and his children from destroying both of our worlds or that's what that leomon a romance novel huh" answered angel as he laid his guiter next to where he was sitting "so who are you and your digimon partner?" asked angel he blew some strands of hair out of his face.

selene and lunamon were walking exited about lunamon's lekismon form "you looked so cool" commented selene as they walked along the dusty road "i wonder if there is anymore of these chosen ones around?" asked selene before she heard a voice of a humen then two as she closed in to the voices she started picking up parts of the conversation
“So you want me to tell you what this place is, when I clearly see only a few humans here. Sweetie, you might want to ask your shy little friend there, and not me.” selene aproached them well i know where we are or i have an idea were on the country island in the digital world which is connected to our own and apparently we have a choice to make be a heros and save the digital world or be the villain an rejoice in the destruction of both worlds your choice" explained selene in a right-to-the-point tone.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"At least it got you out of class right??" Refmon looked over at TLC and gave him an annoyed stare that was returned right away. TLC wasn't pleased with the intrusion in realities, nor was he okay with all of the other bumbling idiots running around and apparently not knowing anything about the digital world. As far as he was concerned, they were just people in the way, and their digimon were worthless. He wanted to stir things up a bit and cause a fight; a BIG fight, but for the time being he just walked, or rather floated above the ground, his bare feet leaving a dull shadow below him.

Refmon looked up ahead, his hair bouncing in the flowing breeze, and his robes and other clothing partly dragging on the ground, albeit not at all becoming soiled. Certainly not very talkative. TLC just followed him until Refmon said,
"Look over there."

"Hmm?? Oh?? Them??" All inquiries into the importance of the girl speaking. "She might as well know her stuff, but she is surely off. Who really knows what is good and evil, and where is the line on how to react??" TLC approached them both with Refmon and stared beyond, even though he spoke to them. "Look at these digimon, so pitiful and completely relying on you for survival. They need you, but what happens if they didn't??"

Ebbing on just what it took to get anywhere in any world, Refmon followed up with a comment.
"We should just kill you guys, or more correctly' banish you elsewhere. I hate most humans and so far you are some of them." Refmon turned to TLC and shrugged. "Too bad right??"

"I'll say."

The area went black for about 2 seconds, but in the time that took, Refmon had gathered a crescent of energy before him.
"Data Moon." the name of the attack signaled the strike of madness. A loud sonic style boom went off as the crescent of warped data ripped through the air and caused an miniature explosion. It was headed right for Ryadumon. Said forces would be alarming to go against. This was one of those fights were size really didn't matter.

"Hahaha, what will your rookie do??"

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Few humans? Oh god... Was this really just a bad hallucination? Yeah. Yeah! Maybe back in her house, that prodding had been one of her parents, perhaps even Take' trying to wake her up. She'd gotten knocked in the head by something and this weird place and animals were a result of that dream. Still... how did she explain this other person? Normally, her nightmares and such consisted only of animals. And even then, they weren't this far-fetched. "Dangit, Clau, do you know where we are?"

The red-eyed creature shrugged, giving a small pout before trying to hide again. All I know is that it's 'home'. The big digimon always scare me so, I never listen to what they say about it.

"Digimon, again with that word. Ugh... Anyway, nice to meet you," She turned her attention back towards the boy and the other digimon, "My name's Samantha. This feathery cat-thing is Drakclaumon. I got knocked in the head by something and am now having a hallucination, which you are apparently part of. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to see what I can do about getting out of here." The girl started walking off in a random direction, as if she actually knew where she was going.

What are you doing?

"Trying to find a way out."

You won't do it by walking over there, there's a giant flying-

"Ha, you won't get me with that one. How old do you think I am? Three?"

Sammy, you don't get what I'm saying. Over there is- A loud screeching sound peirced the air, giant wing-beats flapping at unbelievable speeds. It was a giant insect, complete with a huge head with large teeth. And guess what? It was flying right for them.

"Holy!-Where do I go?!" The teenaged girl looked about worriedly. She then remembered there were other people here too. "Hey! You!" She pointed as Drakclaumon leapt off of her back and went darting for the trees, "Follow the cat-thing, it knows how to hide!" The giant insect screeched, the trees folding as its wings pressed them down. It was quickly descending and, even if this was a dream, Samantha certainly didn't want to be anywhere near it.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon didn't know what to do but luckily Dracomon and Arc's Digimon who's name is Seadramon now do know what to do. Arc's Seadramon fired out ice blasts from it's mouth to substained the giant lobster known as Ebidramon. But the only thing it was doing was tick Ebidramon off and it went out to attack Dracomon.

"Bring it on you soft shell punk!" Dracomon said holding up his fists ready to fight. Dracomon jumpped up into the air and dodged Ebidramon's attack. Ebidramon came out of that spinning wheel and looked around for Dracomon. "Huh? Where did that little squirt go!?" he said.

"UP HERE MORON!!!!" shouted Dracomon from above. Ebidramon looked up and Dracomon was coming down. "TAIL SMASH!!!" he shouted out and smacked Ebidramon hard in the head with his tail. Ebidramon roared out and Dracomon jumpped out of the way next to Xeon. "Did you see that?!" Dracomon said to him.

"Whoa nice hit. But he's still standing. Prehaps you should use something else then." Xeon told him. "I guess so. Hmm, I got it!" Dracomon dashed out to Ebidramon who was slowed down by Seadramon's icy breathe attacks. Dracomon was in front of him and his horns started to glow. Dracomon was standing his ground, began to growl angerily and open his mouth.

"G SHURUNEN!!!!" Dracomon said as he fired out what looked like bullets made from laser from his mouth. He fired each one out at Ebidramon making a direct hit and a heavy blow to him. "Hey I think it's working. Hey Arc, keep having your Digimon stall that lobster thing with it's ice attacks while Dracomon keeps firing at it. I think we can take him out if we keep it up this way." Xeon said to Arc.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Seadramon keep slowing him... wait get him into the water and then turn him into a huge icicle," Arc yelled as the huge serpant nodded.

"Fine lets end this guy," Seadramon hissed wrapping around Ebidramon.

"Wha get off me you traitour...waaaaaaaaaa," Ebidramon wailed as the unexpected strength of Seadramon threw Ebidramon into the river then holding in a certain amount of energy Sedramon roared out.

"Ice Winder," as the water started to freeze up Ebidramon fought to get right up though as he finally did the lobster digimon stood still as his whole body froze.

"You..wi..ll bas..tar..," Finally going silent Arc yelled.

"Xeon finish him off before he defreezes," motioning Seadramon the serpant continued to freeze the lobster giving Xeons digimon a single chance to destroy the lobster for good.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Ryu turned back the girl with a smile. "Well that sucks for us" he said as he started to toss his digivice in the air. "So I'm guessing your new to this world to?" Ryu said back to Rhia.

She looked at him shocked at the voice it took her a moment to look at the small yellow dinosaur that was staring at her too. As she began to nod, her eyes filled with tears.

“I’m obviously dreaming” talking to herself and shaking her head in disbelief

“No, you’re in the digworld” a female voice said behind her, making Rhia jump shaking her head.

“Where?” Now having a good look at the cat like creature that walked on two legs towards her, the creature appeared to be a cat, but nothing like she had ever seen.

“My names Gatomon, I live here, see that digivice you’re holding”

Rhia held in her hand a small mechanism that had a purple rim on the outside “I’m not going to accept this, I’m obviously delusional, there is a talking cat and a yellow dinosaur near me?”

“Well, tough Rhia, you have got pull it together”

“HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME”

Sweat dripped from her brown as she began to panic again, her hands were shaking as she fell to her knees “Wake up Rhia, Wake Up! Somebody Pinch Me"

The cat like creature walked over to her face disgusted she gave Rhia a scratch in her left arm. “Believe me now?” she said bluntly as the cat creature name Gatomon, looked at her with large rounded eyes

Rhia shocked look towards the cat creature, taking a deep breath she admitted defeat, rubbing her arm lightly and looking at the blood that was on her fingers. She wiped it on her dress as sat up, kneeling. “So what is going on?” Trying to speak as calm as possible, taking another look at the guy who had just watched her act like a sociopath

"Sorry bout that, i get scared easily?" Rhia said trying to persuade partly herself in the process.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
By the time Paufmon and Xander had located the male voice a female had joined in and they were having a pretty lengthy conversation. It seemed they were lost as well and didn't know what to do either. Hmmmmmmm.......................Should he? Maybe next time......Next time...would there be a next time...for all he knew they could all die in the next 5 minutes or something.
"Hey Pafumon, I was thinking......Pafumon?" Pafumon had just vanished....Where did he- he didn't have to wonder long because he noticed the bush 5 feet away move....why was Pafumon hiding?.

"Pafumon!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

After a few minutes of silence a small voice replied "You are trying to go with those people over there."

"I thought about it but i was asking you what you thought about that....but before i could ask you had vanished. What's the problem"

"Well....."Pafumon began

"Well?"

"I've never met any other digimon species before." Pafumon said

"Oh." Xander understood....Pafumon was shy. That could be cured easily.

"Pafumon.......look." Xander said kindly

Pafumon looked and only saw Xander. "I only see you."

"Thats right and thats the only thing that should matter. Me and you. You never have to be scared or shy to do anything because i'm here for you. I've got your back and you've got mine. Right?"

Paufmon suddenly lightened up and started laughing. Xander soon joined in. Maybe I finally have a true friend. Would he feel the same if he knew what I did.

Suddenly Pafumon began to charge at Xander and suddely the weird device....Digivice began to shake and make some noise. "WHAT THE--!"

"Pafumon..............Digivolve To........................."A flash of light blinded Xander and what was once Pafumon charging at him became a blob of light charging at him.

"Kyaromon!!!!!!!" he shouted as his little body made contact with Xander causing him to fall back and roll through the bushes that separated him and paufmon...no wait, Kyaromon.

"I love you!!!! You are my bestest friend ever!!!!!! I-----" Kyaromon began but abruptly stopped

"Yeaaaaa about that." Xander began.....

"They had rolled in on this girl and boy having a conversation. The girl had just said something about being scared. Crap!

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Right! Drake you know what to do!" Xeon shouted out. Dracomon's horns glowed again and he fired out another fury of laser bullets from his mouth again and they hit straight at Ebidramon's chest. Ebidramon let out a roar of pain and dropped down defeated.

"All right! We did it!" Xeon said. That was actually cool. I might get use to it around here. He thought to himself. But as celebrations were in order Ebidramon's body started fade away and disappear. "Huh? What's happening to him?" Xeon asked. "He's derezzing. Digimon who are brutally injured or beaten to death derezz and become data. But don't worry, once a Digimon dies they are reborn as an egg." Dracomon said to Xeon.

Derezz? So Digimon are actual creatures, real living beings. But Drake here said that they become data and become reborn as eggs. "So wait, when he comes back will he remember what us and try to track us down for his revenge?" Xeon asked him. "Probably yes, probably no. I don't know myself. Once a Digimon dies and becomes reborn they may or may not remember what happened to them before. But mostly not all Digimon's remember what happened to them when they are born again." Dracomon replied. "By the way, did you just call me Drake earlier?" He turned his head at Xeon and looked at him with glare.

"Well I thought it would be nice to give you a simple name. I mean after you changed your form you gone by a different name and I don't think I'll remember any other names you go by. I mean first you were Bebydomon and now Dracomon. I thought it would be easy to call you by one name." Xeon said to him. Dracomon glared at Xeon and breathed out a fiery hot breathe at Xeon and snarled. "I am not a pet!" And he went off.

"Hey wait!" Xeon shouted out as he try to catch up to Drake. "Um sorry Arc, gotta go by!"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
The day just kept on getting more bizarre as it continued to go on. These digimon, or whatever they were called kept showing up, one after another after another. Everyone in the world seemed to be freaking out as normal people and creatures, but it seemed Dan was quite use to the fact that his new little friend was like an over-grown lizard of some kind. Given the fact that some humans that arrived here were like totally freaked out by the fact that little creatures other then humans could talk, Dan was a rare case. Also, Ryudamon was a rare case too. He didn’t seemed annoyed by the very few humans that were here, and that they were being louder then some of the loudest digimon that inhabited the Digital World.

It was getting boring.

There was a sudden emotion of adventure flowing through the veins of both Dan and Ryudamon. With all the fighting going around, they suddenly wanted to get into the action. However, this would be easier said then done; for they did not know who to go to, or where to go to. It was beginning to be an endless struggle for the both of them. Their drive to fight someone, anybody was growing thin, and the time left was growing short. That is until a sudden noise beckoned the peace and subtle nature of the forest.

"well i know where we are or i have an idea were on the country island in the digital world which is connected to our own and apparently we have a choice to make be a hero’s and save the digital world or be the villain an rejoice in the destruction of both worlds your choice"

This sudden noise was a female’s voice that answered the response that Dan made to a human little girl who had the nerve to ask Dan about this place, where he didn’t even know where to begin explaining the very structure this place came at.

Instead of Dan answering what the new lady said, Ryudamon stepped up to the plate.

“You know, you have a lot of nerve. You really have the audacity to actually address us like we give a damn about good or evil. This is a world of peace, and there won’t be any battle; end of story.” Ryudamon said, showing a side to him that no one has even seen before. His claws were already up, and his sharp, razor-teeth showing. “Let’s fight you pathetic piece of crap.” Ryudamon said, shouting at the human girl, and her digimon partner.

Dan didn’t even budge. All he did, was stand back and let Ryudamon do his thing.

“Now be careful, she is only a girl you know.”

Ryudamon glared back at Dan.

“You know, your really an idiot; I am aiming my teeth at that Lunamon. I want to see how she or he fares against my strength.” Ryudamon explained to Dan, hoping he would get the memo that was being sent through each and every word.

Dan understood what Ryudamon was trying to say, and therefore, Dan was going to sit aside, and let Ryudamon do his thing.

“KATANA ATTACK!” Ryudamon shouted as he projected his body high into the air. He extended both of his legs and arms, he opened his mouth up wide, and came a metal-like projectile that was shaped like a metal blade, and he shot it directly at Lunamon.

“Um, little girl, you might want to move out of the way, or you’ll be killed.” Dan commented, directing his words to the young girl.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ryu looked back at the others with digimon, he heard everything, everyone was talking about and really nothing sounded interesting to him about anything. "Hey Agumon, what happens if I want to be a villain? Would anyone try to stop me?" The grin on Ryu's face couldn't get wider as he watched Dan and his digimon do battle.

"Well it depends on there choices" Agumon said pointing at the others." You were all choosen, so if you become a villain, and one of them becomes a hero than it's their job to stop you" Ryu couldn't help but to smile at Agumons words, but it wasen't what he said that made him smile, it was how he said. Agumon's tone of voice was like a loyal knight informing his King on his battle choices.

"Well then if I don't need these guys then why don't I just go?" It sounded like a question but on the way Ryu was looking at Agumon it sure seemed like it was more of a statement about what he was about to do.

"Whatever you do, I will follow you Ryu" With those words Agumon had sworn his loyalty to Ryu, and he wasn't going to take it back. They both knew that. Ryu turned his attention from Agumon back to the group of other teens, but Agumon tore his gaze back towards him again.

"Nothing about this seems to worry you? The fact that your in another world? Or that your around complete strangers, trapped with in world full of digimon that could tear you apart?" Agumon said rather fast? He thought Ryu would be asking for questions, or at least show some signs that he cared.

Tearing his gaze away from the group Ryu laughed "Never! As long as I aint gotta go back home, I'm fine." With that Ryu just stared to walk away from the group. He really didn't care why he was here, nor did he care about the others either.

Looking at his digimon panther Ryu gave him a quick wink than signaled for him to follow. The clocks in his head were turning now, someone brought them here, and he wanted to know who. They must of needed all of them, and whoever needs them had the power to bring them here, so that means they also had the power to bring them back to their own world. Ryu wasn’t going back, he would make sure of that.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Wait he said what to say the least Selene was insulted and when she was insulted you know that old saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned well...yeah "lunamon lets kIck his arse" ordered selene with fire in her eyes just noticing a boy with a digimon on top of him rolling out of the bushes where the girl and the ryudramon'ss tamer was LUNAMON DIGIVOLVE TO LEKISMON as ryudramon's attack neared lekismon she jumped over it by 5 meter ending up right above ryudramon "moon night bomb's"yelled lekismon as she threw balls of water bombs at ryudramon "yeah you ive it to him lekismon" screamed selene as the bombs started to fall.

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Rhia sighed, coming to terms with everything she was stranded, although she wanted to get back something inside her pulled her to stay. Perhaps this will be fun she thought convincing herself in the process.

“So, this place-” she saw the guy who had came to her walk away slowly, he gestured to the dinosaur

“Hey, were in this together now” her voice as stern as when she spoke to a child “You might not want to go home” she paused...what was at home for her...her mother’s long disappearances, that left for weeks on end, chores, failing tests, her father’s kept absences...there wasn’t anything...she waited a little longer “and neither do I” it was said in realisation, she could deny it all she wanted but deep inside her she couldn’t help but wish for an adventure.

Gatomon placed her paw in her hand for support, and in her last attempts Gatomon said “It’s better die with friends then it is to die alone right” in a strange sense humour.

Death...The one this Rhia was not afraid of...she had seen so much of it, but she could not fear it.

“Please” Rhia said in a final attempt. She noticed in her spare hand her digivice...it would be a journey like no other, a memory like nothing before, a hope realised. She would be brave...she had to be as this next few words from the boy would change her fate ... forever .

Gatomon turned suddenly, which conincidently made Rhia turn, a boy around her age just fell from the bushes "Kyaromon" Gatomon said smiling. Rhia's eyes made a confused look towards, there were more in this world, probably alot more all with crazy abilities and strange personalities. She wondered if there were bad ones too, when she thought further about it. She was safe

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
As everything was unraveling itself in a tight little ball, there was something else beckoning the air that both Dan, and Ryudamon missed ever-so blindly. There was a sudden power coming in from a distance, after some weird guy in overalls showed up. He along with his digimon partner, there was one attack that came strait at Ryudamon shortly before firing his own attack. This attack that suddenly made its way to Ryudamon, was light-based attack that had its way made on direct contact to Ryudamon.

As if the attack wasn’t bad enough, Lunamon digivolved into Lekismon..

“Ryudamon, its time to up your game now.” Dan commented in light, but noticeable voice.

As he fired his katana attack, Ryudamon saw that a ball of pure water was heading his way. And along with that, as it appears there was a light-based attack heading for him as well.

Ryudamon had no idea what to do instead of putting on the defense.

“Kabuto Gaeshi” Shouted Ryudamon.

The incoming attacks, both the light and water bubble came onto contact with Ryudamon’s helmet, but no damage was received. This is because when Ryudamon called out those two words, he was able to focus up his energy into his helmet, which therefore, deflected both attacks that came at him..

“Quick thinking.” Dan commented. All he did was pull out his Digivice, which was the little, gold contraption that he got back in the human world. There was an omnipotent glow that suddenly came from it; a light that gleamed brightly. Suddenly that same light began to glow around Ryudamon. There was something up with him, and the device. All Dan did was watch in amazement..

“Ryudamon, Digivolve to!!” Spoke out Ryudamon as his entire body went through a major transformation. His body began to grow bigger and longer. His helmet began to grow wider and longer along his head. Two horns appear in the back of his head, and he is on all fours. A full-body, Japanese-style armor covers his entire body.

The light dimmed.

“GinRyumon.” Spoke the newly transformed Ryudamon, now GinRyumon.

“Dang, so this is your new state huh, not bad; not bad at all.” Dan said, admiring his partners’ newly transformed state. “Okay enough of this, let’s see what you can do.”

GinRyumon just stood still for a moment.

In a swift movement, GinRyumon appeared in front of Lekismon. He this opened up his mouth and shot out a metal spear of iron.
“Metal Armor Blade”. After saying that, GinRyumon shifted his body in a flipping motion, and his speed increased in that moment. Along with that, he appeared in front of this Refmon, and immediately he went on the offensive. With that, GinRyumon’s tail lit up, and he suddenly did several flips and attacks Refmon with his tail.

“Boujinha” He shouted as the tail came into a close to Refmon.

Dan only watch in amazement, that his digimon partner could have this much power and speed.

“Woot! Woot!”

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
None of it really mattered, only what was to come. Being heard, or ignored, watching digimon battle and go on and on, the quick digivolutions, the increase in data anomalies, none of it matter to him.

"None of it."

Like the mind link between the two was just that strong, the opposite being's voice came out of one another's mouths. With time passing on a rate that could have been a lot slower from this to that, in due time came an attack directly in the line of Refmon's being, a simple change in his methods made it so that the attack was buffered, but taken. A few lumps here and there and you could literally see the data of Refmon that had been exposed from each hit, but this is where the intriguing part came. There was no doubt that GinRyumon had touched Refmon. That was all that needed to happen.

"How about it?? you want some??" TLC flashed his digivice, but instead of Refmon digivolving all that happened was a changed in how the data in Refmon as an existing being was organized.GinRyumon was wracked by pain as the data left by a previous attack expanded and began to eat away causing spectacular damage.

TLC, just snickered. "Wait till he digivolves."

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Wha Xeon," Arc called out though before he could do anything he watched as Xeon and his partner disappeared. "Seadr...betamon you said something about being able to digivolve a long time ago do you have your memories," Arc asked as he turned to his small fish like friend.

"Ya just like ebidramon most likely will Data types have a better chance of remembering with rebirth though my memories ... it was a long time ago I am making up for past choices," Betamon said jumping into Arc's arms making it clear he didn't want to talk about it deciding that was best Arc started to run after Xeon. Though the two didn't know each other it was clear from the last fight that they made a good tag team. Which in the end was wiser then figuring out this stuff alone.

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Selene looked at the new digimon and it's partner "hmmm this will be fun" thought Selene evily as she suddenly turned her attention back to Dan "hey Dan how about we call a temporary truce and wipe the floor with guy eithe way he's going down right?" asked a more warring Selene as Lekismon rushed ahead with a bow and arrow made out of lunar energy "silver arrow" called out Lekismon as she fired a silverish grey arrow at refmon at mach speed.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
"Thanks my names Angelo but I prefer Angel and this is my partner Impmon and no apparently I'm here to stop Lucimon and his children from destroying both of our worlds or that's what that Leomon said. A romance novel huh," answered Angel as he laid his guitar next to where he was sitting.

Juliet smiled softly, trying to soften the damage she'd done. Eyeing the guitar, she was about to ask a question when Angelo asked, "So who are you and your digimon partner?"

"Name's Juliet, she's Felixmon. It's nice to see a friendly face, and it does have romance in it; but it's not a straight romance novel." She said calmly, masking her hostility, to distract herself, she returned her attention to the book. Scanning for where she was, Juliet continued, "He leaned forward like he would kiss me. Instead, his cheek brushed mine and his warm breath skimmed my ear as he whispered, "That's half the fun."

"My breath hitched in my throat, but before I could speak, the car bobbed beneath his shifting weight and suddenly the passenger seat was empty.
"

Her head snapped up and she shut the book, Juliet held a finger to her lips; signaling for Angel to be silent. She watched Felixmon tense, the wings fluffing slightly, motioning for Felixmon to take to the skies, Juliet glanced at Angelo and asked, "How well are you and Impmon at working together?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back