• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon - The Virtue Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Before Info!

The digivices are the same as Season 2

Sorry its up late, reality is a GIANT poo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhia Rensen looked aimlessly at the clock, two more minutes she thought. Her teachers spoke dreerly sounding out every syllable

One more minute.

She began to pack up her books subtly, closing her maths, placing her calcualtor into her Hello Kitty pencil case.

Thirty seconds

Twenty seconds

Ten seconds

five seconds

BELL!

Rhia bolted out of the room, sumbling over the desk she landed on her feet in an awkward manner. Throwing her bag onto her shoulder she ran home; her father would be home from the army today and she couldn't wait. Her teacher called out to her but she would not listen.

Two more block she thought; but stopped suddenly as an idea jumped into her mind. "A gift?"

Changin direction she quickly bought a box of choclates and welcome home card. then continued on her journey. One more block and viola' she was home. Turning the wooden handle. she closed her eyes and stepped in...there was nooe home

"Hello?"

She called out but noone answered walking into the kitchen a scibbled letter

Hey, Rhia

Dad wont be home for another month

Can you start dinner

Cheers

Mom

In anger she scruncherd it up throwing the choclates into the bin, a cockaroach, standing still as possible it flew towards her. SHe gave a stouted squeel and ran upstairs into her room. Her eyes overfolwing with tears this was the worst day of her life

She began to sob when she noticed her computer was flashing she sulkingly walked over to it, only to notice an email curious she opened it....It was like nothing she had ever felt before...the feeling of being pulled all over, closing her eyes she had no idea what was happening, she tried to call out by nothing left her mouth she was immobile for seconds 3...2...1..Something was thrown into her hand as she just barely caught it.

BAM!

She landed into a world she had never seen before. Her eyes wide she rubbed them and beggining to shake she said "I must be dreaming" in her hand a device that she had no clue what it was. Looking down upon it she noticed the light purple colouring. "What is happening"

UIn attepts tio refelct she just fear more for her safety as she heard a ruffle from behind her

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Vai focused on the text that was lay before him; hundreds of words- so little time. It was his class assessment letter given to all students for the classes they wanted to take for next year in the high school.

-"So... Many... Words," he couldn't take it. Instead he put his pencil down at decided to watch TV, or at this special time. A movie. But not just any movie; he was going to watch his favorite... Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. He had walked down stairs to find his VCR. Broken.
-"THIS DAMB THING"

His mother started yelling, "Did I just here you swear?" which was said from the kitchen.

-"Huh, no mom...." He started lifting and then dropping his fists onto the VCR. And then a strange device fell out, he grabbed it.

All of a sudden in a awkward motion he was flung into a different dimension, colors were being flashed causing him to seizure. It was like a strange acid trip.

He woke up and found him self in a new area never seen before, he looked around, ".....??????????What the?????!!!!!!!!!!!"
was his first reaction...

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
A loud ringing, a painfully annoying ringing. That all Ryu could hear as he planted himself against a oak tree, the calming breeze started to bring him back to the world. Licking his lips, Ryu still tasted blood on them, but they weren't his, than again his mind was out of it so bad their's no proof of that. Looking thirty degrees to his left Ryu sees a yellow small T-rex with red hand wraps that lead up to his for-arms. Now normally Ryu would question why, or what the hell was going on but thinking back to earlier today nothing had been going his way.

(Five hours earlier.)

The school bell rang as Ryu stumbled into his class room, he hated school, but not as much as the people he had to deal with in school, from teaches to students, they all looked down on him, maybe because he didn't have a family, or because he lived in a group home and was poor, but either way they treated him like garbage.

The class began and as always the teacher would call on Ryu whenever he would get a confused look on his face, and Ryu would counter back with a cocky comeback about how the teacher should save his time for the girls in the classroom, and like always Ryu was given detention for the rest of the week.
Then like always the class was dismissed, but before he was able to walk out of class one of the teacher's pet stopped the young teen. The kid's name was Matt Sonic, he always had something smart to say to Ryu, well smart in Matt's words.

Matt circled around Ryu with his eyes dimmed and a sly smirk plastered on his face "Soooo freak boy how’s the home, how’s all the other left over kids?" Matt said as he put an arm around his shoulder. "Now really kid I swear, your mom must of had some future vision if she knew by abounded you she'd save herself from raising your loser ass" Matt spat as he twirled Ryu's hair in his hands.

Ryu could hear the teacher's laugh in the background, but without a word he just started laughing along with them. Giving a dark smirk, Ryu eyed Matt and just whispered to himself counting to three. "One.......Two.....Three!" Shouting three Ryu twisted Matt's arm around his back, hearing the familiar cracking sound, Ryu pushed his foot to the back of his neck and slammed it into the ground. "RYUZAKI KENYUKA!" The teacher screamed as he went to tackle Ryu to the floor before he could do worse damage to Matt. The teacher tried gripped Ryu's arms behind his back, but Ryu just slammed his head backwards over and over again till he felt the teacher loosen his grip, after that Ryu swung around and repeatedly punched the older man into the face till he had passed out.

It was then Ryu heard a girl scream, apparently most of the class had been watching, Ryu had been to caught up in his rage to notice. 'This isn’t my day." Ryu mumbled to himself as he ran pass his classmates, he knows how this works, he gets into one more fight and it's a cell for crazy little boys like him. "Dang, dang dang! Sirens!" Ryu yelled as he rounded a corner in the first wing of his school, the cops were getting closer, he didn't have much time left. Deciding to take the stairs Ryu managed to get all the way to the bottom, and just as he opened the door to the back exit of the school, Ryu was met with a nightstick to the face.

As Ryu's world started to go back he suddenly remembered that the school had a cop in the main office as security. Just in case something like this happen.

Wakening up an hour later, Ryu noticed he was handcuffed, and he was in the back seat of a police car. The car had been parked outside his group home, he saw the woman who ran it sighing papers, and not just any papers, the papers that had just sighed Ryu's life away. After another hour the cop car started to drive off, heading straight to the station where Ryu would spend the night till they could send him away.

"Well guess this is it" Ryu mumbled to himself, he didn't want to go away, not again! As Ryu stared out of the cop window he began to see a shining light coming from the cop car's computer, he heard the cops start to yell that it was to bright, but for Ryu it was just fine. Then out of nowhere the light shined out and basked over him.

(Present)

When he came to he was laying limply on the ground, his handcuffs where gone, and in replace was a metal digital device and a overgrown lizard staring back at him. Slowly getting up to lean against a oak tree Ryu just started at the sky as he licked his lips, tasting blood. "Well this is better than a cell" With that Ryu just started to laugh, half because he had just avoid getting arrested, and the other half was because he had no clue where he was.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
"Wake up."

"Ngh..."

"Wake up, you're going to be the only thing left by the time the janitor gets here!"

"Leave me alone... I need sleep."

"You can sleep once you get home, not that you ever do even with my reminding, now get up!" A black haired boy snagged a rather drowsy girl by the hood of her jacket and started to shake her desk.

After a few minutes of the intolerable annoyances, Samantha gave up, "Fine, fine! Lemme go! God, Take', why don't you ever just leave me for the rats?" The girl gathered up her school supplies and slung her hand-bag over her shoulder, walking for the door of the classroom with the boy following after.

"Because, you're my little responsability until you realize that sleeping at irregular times is bad and staying up until two in the morning rots out your eyeballs." He was actually quite serious, being much like Samantha's big brother since she was just a little girl.

They exited the school building and parted ways, Samantha with a, "See you tomorrow." and Take' with a "Goodbye, and don't forget to sleep for once."

Samantha was a rather plain girl. She wasn't extremely tall, she wasn't excessively pretty, nor was she street smart. In fact, throw her out on the road and she might be 'missing' in a day. No, this girl preferred to use logic and yet, it often seemed to be missing from the decisions she made for herself. Lately, she hadn't been sleeping as she should, deciding that the night was the best time to cram in all her extra studies. What? You expected her to waste her time on the computer? No, she was a book-worm. Sort of. She wouldn't be seen stuck in the library nor up in her room twenty four seven, she'd be outside watching things and learning that way, even carrying a journal and some notebooks. Her parents never worried about her 'studies' since she got out more then most children that way. They were also a rather busy couple, their jobs recently requiring that they go to different cities to do their work.

Notice a connection here? While her parents have been away, Samantha has taken this oppurtunity to do things she often couldn't. Not irresponsible just, rarely practiced.

The girl walked up to her house, a regular little two storied place, and unlocked the door using her own spare key. Setting her things down, she did her normal ruitine. Walking into the kitchen, she grabbed an apple that sat there and munched on it while heading towards the family's computer. Every day, she had to check her emails. More often then not, it was spam of some sort but, occasionally the school would be sending notices for special events and her few pen pals who lived great distances off would write her. In the middle of typing her password, a message popped up.

You have one new important message.
!
Open message now?
Yes No
Curious, the girl looked at the location of the pop up. It seemed to be coming from the computer itself. "What the?... Goddang viruses, I keep telling dad to clear his history..." She clicked yes and the screen went blank.

"..." She clicked around twenty times, waiting for it to respond. "..." Standing up, Samantha knocked the screen on the side. "Work, you stupid peice of useless junk." With a sigh, she looked behind the computer, only to hear static the minute she moved. Quickly, she looked at the screen again. Colors seemed to be forming in the center, indistinguishable words and symbols, and then...
"AJITAH!!!"​

Some random, palm sized, object went flying out and struck her in the stomach, sending her to the ground in shock and surprise. Moaning in pain, Samantha sat up and looked at what had hit her. It had a small screen, blank at the moment, and had a myriad of unknown purposed buttons. Its casing was grey, stripes of purple here and there as well as what looked like a black outlining for the screen. "What is this?"​

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
The pain. The pain was all that he had left of the event that transpired 2 years ago. He figured that he had gotten rid of the pain but in actuality it seemed that the pain was always there, only it was sugar coated in whatever he wanted it to be at the time. Why was he still feeling this way after 2 years?!?!?!?!? Then the guilt would set in. Maybe if he hadn't been drinking that night, that sweet mother of 3 would have made it home to celebrate the oldest child's birthday that night. Maybe....this.....what if...that. Maybe and what ifs were fine to think about if the deed wasn't committed yet....however, they were useless here. What happened after the accident he was ordered to do 3000 hours of community service at the local orphanage. The time spent there changed his life forever. He became humble and more caring for others, even to the point of standing up for those weaker than him. His friends barely recognized him and many of them shunned this new and improved guy who no longer wanted to party and would not dare come within 50 feet of a drop of alcohol. The true friends remained, however, and were willing to see him through an understandably difficult situation. The pain even seemed to vanish for a while. But recently the pain seemed to grow, to the point of no control. Certain days he would just be sitting there and all of a sudden he would have a flashback of the accident and would just breakdown and feel the remorse flooding his brain all over again. This had to end.
And he could only think of one way to do it.
Surprisingly calm, he placed the gun up to his head and pulled the trigger.
Click
Nothing happened. It took him a moment to realize that he was still breathing and his heart was still beating. What the HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
WHY?!?!?!?!?!? Then he looked at the gun and realized the gun was on safety. He also realized that his plan to commit suicide was extremely dumb and he should have never considered such a thing. He decided that he would simply just drink himself to sleep that night and try to continue to live at least another week. As his tears mixed with the strong soothing liquid he fell into a deep sleep.
What seemed like an eternity of sleep sharply ended when he felt something crawl across his face. At first he thought it was his little sister but realized that his sister didn't have sharp claws and she wasn't furry for that matter. When he opened his eyes what he saw took his breath away.
"HIYA XANDER!"

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
human world

Angelo sat there in the cold strumming his guiter on top of his 2 story house his uncle was home with another girl this one looked pretty young to be at those kind of bars thought Angelo as he opened his laptop to check his messages facebook,myspace,msn etc.

When suddenly the computer screen went black "what it cant be low battery i just charged you" muttered angelo as he checked the power words popped on the screen "is your name Angelo" Angelo was now a bit freaked out but y'know what the heck "yes my name is angelo" typed Angelo "time you made a difference loyal one"was the last thing angelo saw before a great light swallowed him.

digi world

"Ow did i fall off the roof" muttered angel as he woke up
he opened his eyes to see he was surrounded by a human looking lion,a purple imp and lots of small jellyfish "oh god i've gone insane" whispeared angel as he ajusted his eyes to make sure it was real "you ok kid" asked the humen/lion thing in a deep voice "yeah ill be fine ' answered Angel as he lifted his left hand to his face and then he realised he was holding some kind of black and white device the purple imp helped angel up on his feet "hiya my names impmon and were partners and the giant lion is leomon"greeted impmon looking at angel "wait rewind partner wann explain that" well there's a war going on the digimon who are free and rebel against lucimom, his sons and whole armies of brainwashed digimon doing there bidding there was a prophecy that humans would come and fight the great evil known as lucimon with there partner digimon and using there virtue's to digivolve further then anyone ever has or so is the prophecy"explained impmon.

"So im supposed to be a hero?" replied Angel pointing at himself "or the villain it also says that you have your own choice to be good or evil" answered impmon "oh so no way home huh time to save a war" asked Angel as he stood up wih a small smile impmon nodded as they walked off with his guiter straped to his back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
selene

human world

selene was sitting in her room wearing black jeans and black+purple shirt twirling her unusaul white hair hair listening to some music that angel had burned for her it had some random songs and some songs that he sang which were of course her favorite she thought it was funny how he still didn't know about her secret love for him her mother then walked in "urrrgh are you just going to sit there and listen to your music all afternoon"asked her mother naggingly "yes yes i am" responded selene as she turned the music up to block out her mother's voice her mother just gave her a vague look and left the room finaly oh male she opened it up and then a machine flew out of it falling into her lap "wow that's just weird" muttered selene "oh its black and purple my favorite colors"admired selene before her digivise then began to shine soon just shining around her then she vanished in a "pop".

digital world

"Whoa what happened" asked selene as she picked herself off the ground dusting herself off and looking up to see something that looked like a cross between a bunny and large jellfish "hiya selene wat ya doin my names lunamon" bellowed lunamon tackled selene back to the ground "urrrh hi how do you know my name urr lunamon was it?"asked selene in a confused tone as she got back up "oh i have to know because im your partner you see that digivice it symbolyises our freindship" explained lunamon.

10 min's later after full explenation of why she was here

"So im stuck om another world doing somthing important and staying away from my family cool wait till i tell angel" shouted selene in exitment she then stopped and turned towards her digimon "wait where are we?" asked a confused selene well "we are in the contenent known as island".

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Xeon!" his theacher shouted to him. Xeon woke up from his daydreaming and looked around confused. "Huh?" he replied. "Thank you for joining us from your own little world. Now as I was saying, we'll be having our test Monday so I hope you've all been studying. This test counts for 50% of everyone's grade." his teacher said. The bell sounded off and class was dismissed.

It was already Friday which means the start of the new weekend. Everyone in school was buzzing around talking to each other about their plans their going to do this weekend. Xeon didn't had plans because after school he has to go straight to his work. He works in a little restruant as a cook and boy is it tough for him. He was only new to it for a bit and he's been screwing up with a few orders and been working slow just to get them right."I need to stop by home to drop my things, eat, put on my uniform and head out to work before my boss chews out my head." Xeon said to himself as he headed to the parking lot to find his car. He came up to a beat up red car and unlocked the door and got inside it; he started it up and drove out of the lot and headed home.

He came up to his and pulled on the side of the curb. Xeon got out of the car and had his school bag in his hand and walked to his house with his keys in his hand. He unlocked the front door and walked inside his house and headed to his room first. There was no one home here, his parents are still at work and his little brother probably stayed after for his baseball practice today.

Xeon walked up to his room and threw his school bag in his closet and layed on his bed to relax a bit before he headed to work. He looked up to the ceiling and his mind wandered off. I seriously don't want to go to work today. I don't even feel like studying for that test that's on Monday. My life has just been nothing but a big bore, nothing exciting has ever happen to me. Sometimes I just wish I was in a whole nother world and begin a new life there.

Xeon gave out a yawn and closed his eyes. He started to drift off to sleep and he felt something fall into his hand and he didn't bother to notice. Time had passed and Xeon was hit by the gentle breeze of wind and could hear birds chirping. He started to open his eyes and the sun gleamed in them as he woke up.

"Ah! What the?" He got up and looked around to see he wasn't in his room anymore but in a different place. "So.............where the heck am I? One second I'm in my room sleeping, and now I'm in some sort of kids fantasy world. How did I end up in a place like this?" He asked himself. There were many lush beautiful plants all around him, the sky was bright blue, and he could hear life all around him.

He kept looking around and he kicked something on the ground. He looked down and saw a small blue device on the ground and it started to blink and flash at him. "Huh? Wonder what this is? Doesn't look like a cell phone. Maybe it's a PDA or something." He picked it up to examine it closely. The device was still flashing and then Xeon heard something rustling in the brush of the forest. Sounded like a large animal, but it doesn't feel like it's harmful. Xeon put away the strange device and walked up to where he heard the rustling noise.

"Hello? Who's there?" he asked out. He crept up closer to the brush and then in a flash of green, something jumped out and pinned him down to the ground.

"Gah! What the heck is this thing?!" Xeon shouted out as he was staring into the eyes of some large green reptile monster.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"So this whole continent is named island, your a digimon named Betamon and because of this lime colored device I am your tamer,"Arc asked the small fish like creature he was carrying. After a small pause of silence the digimon let out a small sigh and said.

"Yep its only like the third time I have explained it to you," Betamon said with a calm deamnor for someone who had just explained the same thing over and over again.

"Sorry its hard to believe," Arc said silently looking at the small river that had appeared right after he had finally got out of the forest.

"No problem man, so want to swim or walk around," Betamon asked as he dived into the water. However the digimons words were not reaching Arc as he was in clear thought.

(2 hours ago)

"So have any plans for break," Arc's twin sister Erika asked as the two walked home from school, unlike her gloomy brother Erika carried a huge smile as they walked talking about all of her plans.

"Sounds like you know what your doing, I am propable just going to get some comp time in," Arc said in his usual low audible voice.

"Why don't you join me for the part at jimmy tonight... and no saying no I have decided for you," Erika said as they went inside there house. Both of there parents were lawyers giving reason to why they were not home currently.

"Fine I will be in my room when your ready," Arc said as he went to his room his sisters worried eyes following him as he closed the door. Of course wheither Arc cared was not clear for the moment he closed the door his computer almost like magic turned on. "Wha...," before Arc knew what happened a huge flash of light engulfed him.
(Present)

"Still confused about the light absorbing you into the digi world," Betamon asked as Arc snaped out of the memory.

"Ya sorry about that, so what should we do."

"For now we could relax for awhile or..."

"Lets find some place to rest I really don't want to be attacked by a huge monster thats on this lucimons side, if we are lucky maybe we will bump into another person who has one of these," Arc said pulling out the Lime and blue colored Digivice.

"Maybe then again we keep on traveling to long we will bump into one of Lucimons henchmen, and I am only a rookie which means I may not be very good in a fight," Betamon said as Arc nodded and fetched his fish friend a sthey continued walking around the river.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Vai took another look around to identify his surroundings, it was like a country with open plains and fields. He decided to get up to his feet, since he was sitting on the ground. His felt weak, what is this an acid trip or something, he muttered to himself.

"Whats Acid?"Said a purple puffball behind him,

"It's a substance by dad-," It was then he noticed the small thing was actually talking to him, he started to scream in horror. Soon the puffball cached on and started to scream to.

After a while the puffball got tired, "Hey... Why are we screaming?" He was very curious with why Vai was, but then that small puffball thought it must of been because he did not introduce himself, "I'm- uh- Dorimon, who are you?"

So far nothing of what Dorimon had said crossed his mind, except for this greeting, after pushing back his tears Vai said, "I'm Vai, n-nice to m-meet you,"] he stretched out his arms and expected a hand shake from this armless fellow.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon was struggling on the ground trying to push off this strange creature that was tackling him. "Get off me you freak!" Xeon said and finally got the creature off of him. Xeon panted trying to catch his breath and looked at the thing that attacked him. He saw a green reptile like creature, something that resembled a dragon with two pair of small wings, red and black horns, and a rather ghostly tail.

"What kind of animal are you?" Xeon asked it. "What's an animal?" the creature said to him. Xeon jumped back in surprise when the creature spoke to him. "Wait? You speak?! Animals don't speak? Well parrots but they just mimic." Xeon said to it. "I'm not an animal, I'm a Digimon a Digital Monster. My name is Bebydomon." the dragon creature said to him.

"Digimon? Great I must be having a heck of a dream now. But soon I'll be awake and probably relize I'm late for my work and then get fired and my life will get worst even more." Xeon said to himself. He got up and walked away to wait for him to wake from this dream. As he walked the Digimon followed him all around where Xeon walked to. "Um, any reason why your following me?" Xeon asked it. "I don't have to follow you, but I have to seeing as you have that Digivice." the Digimon replied.

Xeon stopped and looked at the creature. "Digivice? Okay, what is that?" He asked it. "The thing you picked up earlier before I attacked you." the Digimon said back to him. Xeon pulled out the Digivice and looked at it. "This? So what does this do exactly?" Xeon asked the Digimon. "Well I'm not sure really. But seeing as you have it we have to be together. And I can't believe I'm paired off with someone like you." the green dragon said to him.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Xeon said back angerily. "Well for starters, you sure acted like a total wuss when I attacked you." the dragon said to him. "Hey you just caught me by surprise. But no matter this is all a dream and I'll wake up soon from it." Xeon said. "So the best thing to do is to wait when I wake up from this." Xeon walked away from the dragon creature but it still followed him everywhere while Xeon shouted at it to stop following him.

After an 2 hours past, Xeon started to get tired and sat on a rock. "Man, I feel like I'm tired but I can't be, this is a dream. I'm not suppose to feel anything in a dream." Xeon said. "Just what the heck is going on here? Could it be after what I said earlier came true. Am I really in a whole nother world, starting my life again?" Bebydomon sat down beside him and fell asleep on the ground. "Man, I do hope this a dream. Cause I want to wake up from it right now." Xeon said to himself.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Man, I do hope this a dream. Cause I want to wake up from it right now."

"Your not the only one," Arc said as he passed Xeon and Bebydomon. After a second Arc stopped walking and turned to look at the rock seeing the resting Xeon still hoding Betamon Arc stared at Xeon then quiet randomly Arc tapped Xeon with his foot.

"... Arc this isn't a dream and he's real and just like you hes a tamer," Betamon said blopping to the ground as his mohawk fin wiggled a little he looked at Bebydomon. "Yep another tamer."

"Sorry just making sure I am not going insane," Arc said to Xeon then looking at the winged digimon he said. "So you disturbed by this crazy incident to."

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Agumon started at Ryu, this human was an odd one, he hadn't asked one question about where he was, what was going on or even about his digivice. "So what the heck is this?" Ryu said jinxing what Agumon was thinking. Ryu shake the thing up and down, but he had stopped when his eyes fixed right on the color of the device. The color was the same exact color as his cell phone, a dark red/black color, and as he reached his hands into his pocket he noticed that his cell phone was missing. "It changes when you click yes" Agumon said answering Ryu's thoughts, but Agumon hadn't been informed. "I never pressed no dang yes" He said as he stood up, he was going to say more, but he heard someone yelling, it sounded human. "So I'm not alone.......damn!" Ryu cursed to himself as he looked back to Agumon.

"So who....or what are you? Where am I? Oh, and could ya tell me why this thing keeps beeping?!" Ryu said as he was waving the unknown electronic around franticly.

Agumon just gave a sigh as he walked towards the human, yeah this was Ryu, it had to be Ryu. "This!' He said pointing to the mental device. "This is your digivice, and your in the digital world" He said gesturing his hands around there surroundings "Finley my name is Agumon, your digimon partner." Ryu just eyed the digivice, his mind said just throw away the stupid thing, but he felt that would just be a mistake, looking back at Agumon and absorbing his words. "Another world..." He whispered, his eyes looked dreamily at the sky, wherever he was, he wasn't in a group home, or anywhere close to school. "Well Agumon you lucked out, you got the best human in the world to be your partner!" He said in a cocky tone as he gave a pound to his own chest.

"Somehow I disagree." Agumon thought as he shook his head shamefully at him, but still began to follow him as he walked off.

Ryu, and Agumon had walked for at least a good twenty minutes before they heard a thud, he spotted a girl just fall from the sky, he had noticed she had one of those digivice things, hers was light purple unlike his red and black one. "She must be another chosen one" Agumon said to Ryu.

"Chosen one ay?" he ran a hand threw his hair as he tried to understand what that meant. "So I'm guess I'm one too." Ryu said as he held up his digivice.

"Yes, your are one of them also, chosen to come to the digital world." Agumon said.
"So what, am I supposed to be some type of hero, save the world, get the girl, and kill the bad guy." The smile on his face was one of disbelief, and humor, but Agumon just gave his own smile "No, your choices are your own here, whether they are as a hero, or a villain. I'm just here to help you and follow you whatever path you take.

Ryu looked from the girl, to Agumon with a kind smile, feeling for once he actually had someone watching his back. "Thanks man." He said as he heard the girl waking up. "I must be dreaming" he heard her say as she started to inspect the world around him. "What is happening" he heard he say again, he thought he should probably come in at this point, he felt kinda creepy just looking at her.

"Well if you want a good news, bad news thing I can help you out with that." Ryu said as he walked out from behind his hiding place as Agumon was training behind him. "Bad news is that by what me little friend says here" he said gesturing to Agumon. "You and I are in another world, but the good news is that I these little guys are going to protect us" he said as patted Agumon, but before he could say anything else he heard a loud roar, it was distant, but it was extremely loud. Ryu just started off as he heard the loud roar and eyed Agumon. "This world is filled with others like me, some of them much bigger" Agumon said as he looked off at from where the roar came from.

Ryu turned back the girl with a smile. "Well that sucks for us" he said as he started to toss his digivice in the air. "So I'm guessing your new to this world to?" Ryu said back to the girl.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
She was busy cataloging books, glancing up at the clock, a soft smile touched Juliet's face. At least soon I'll be able to visit, she thought. Humming a cheerful tune, she slipped into the back room, carrying the adult books with her.

"Juliet!"

Juliet whipped around at her name, obviously it was the more cranky employee. A blank look on her face, she raised an eyebrow as she listened to his tirade. Brushing it off, she turned and continued with her task. After putting them away, she slipped out the back door, she was always allowed to slip away for an half hour or a full one, depending on what she needed.

Walking toward the front, she nodded her head toward her boss, or at least one of them. The bookstore belonged to a couple in their thirties, the man smiled at her and asked, "How long today?"

A gentle smile coming to her face, Juliet answered, "An hour." Her boss nodded, Juliet went to leave before he called her back. She turned and faced him, a confused look on her face. He looked her up and down before he said, "Take the day off Jewel, you don’t seem to be feeling that good." She nodded and than took off at a dead run, Juliet banished her smile as soon as she was out of sight of Mr. Wilde.

Shaking her head, she stopped and watched the crosswalk light, it wasn’t very reliable considering it kept breaking. This crosswalk scared her like no tomorrow, it had been here…never mind. Successfully crossing, Juliet made a beeline for home. As soon as she was within arm's length of the door, she unlocked it and bolted in. Locking the door behind her, Juliet slipped silently over the wood floors, not that it mattered.

She froze when the phone rang, her eyes darting from side to side, she listened as the answering machine said to leave a message after the beep. Juliet listened as Ms. Wilde said, "Hey Jewel, just wanted to make sure you got home okay, give me a call when you get the chance."

Continuing her way to her room, Jewel slipped in silently and grabbed her book from her bedside table. Walking over to the computer, she was once again transported to the digital world. Landing gracefully, she stared down at the violet and silver device that had replaced her phone.

A dry chuckle escaping her, Juliet shook her head and looked around. "Felixmon?" She called softly, it didn’t take long for the rookie to respond. Turning to look at her, a soft smile touched the angel digimon’s lips.

Juliet tilted her head to the side, curious about the book that the digimon was holding. When Felixmon reached her, Juliet carefully took the book away, looking at the title she laughed, "My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent?"

Felixmon nodded shyly, a kind look coming to her eyes, Juliet listened as the rookie responded, "It looks interesting."

"It is, I’ve read it. If you want I could read it to you. Is there anything new, Felixmon?"

Felixmon smiled and nodded happily, she loved it when Juliet read her stories from the human world. "There’s been some new kids, they’re digidestined. Do you plan on ---?"

Shaking her head, Juliet walked in the opposite direction of two boys and their digimon, Felixmon quietly followed behind. When they got to a safe enough distance, Juliet sat down and opened the book, seeing where her friend was, Juliet smiled and glanced at her digivice, the violet and silver device wasn’t saying anything about Lucimon or his henchmen being around, so it would be safe to do a little reading.

Last edited:

Tenyas

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Samantha hissed, slowly standing to her feet. Reflexively, she reached out expecting a chair to be close by for support. What she got was thin air. "What the-" Due to her not expecting such emptiness, the girl flopped to the side with an 'oomph'.

The device in her hand beeped, screen flashing momentarily then going back out. Her eyes looked it over but, then were distracted by what was around her. She wasn't in her home anymore. Let alone Kansas like that old black and white film. No... She was in the middle of a glade, like something you'd see in those nature documentaries on that Animal channel. There were tropical plants around her, some bearing fruit and looking similar to the plants she'd see in the local garden, others so strange you'd think it'd be something off of a Sci-fi flick.

She thought she was dreaming. "Okay... I probably got hit in the head with something." Scuffling in a bush behind her snared her attention. Samantha looked behind herself in a flurry, wondering what would be popping out of the foliage in a dream of hers. To her surprise, something rather small and furry crept out, watching silently with beady red eyes.

You okay? The voice was gentle, like a little kid's, and didn't seem to belong to a he or a she, let alone an animal.

Samantha was shocked for a moment, then giggled. "Yeah, I'm fine. This is a dream, so nothing can really happen to me. Knowing my head, you probably have a name, don't you? Shiverrix? Dyanugar? Tryogyn?"

My name is Drakclaumon, you can call me what you want though. The creature stepped further into the opening, revealing that it wasn't furred but rather, finely feathered. It had tiny, useless, wings and long thin limbs, giving it the appearance of something like a mix between a cat and a bird. What's your name?

The girl hadn't expected that either. "I'm... Samantha."

The cat-like thing bounded up to her and gave her a head-butt, purring. You're my master, nice to meet you. Take good care of me, okay?

"O-.. Okay. When I wake up, you're not going to be there, right?" And yet, part of her kind of wished the thing would stay. It was kind of cute.

Drakclaumon sat on its haunches, turning its head quizzically. You are awake, see? It tenderly prodded her with one of its paws, and she actually felt it. Samantha, can we go find the others now? You'll be in trouble here if we don't. With a chirrup, the creature had stood back up again and walked behind the girl.

"Oh, sure, find more figments of this weird... WEIRD hallucinatio-OOF! What are you doing?!" Drakclaumon had decided to leap up and hang onto Samantha's back like a backpack, tail curling around her waist like a belt.

Going for a ride, come on. Let's go! It turned its head to the left and Sammy guessed that was where they were supposed to go.

"Alright then, weird fluffy thing... I better not have back problems when I get home thanks to you."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
[Ten Hours Ago]

The time was a few minutes after eight AM, and as usual, Dan Abami was late for school. With his golden eyes laid set-on track to his alarm clock, he knew that it was only a matter of time before his mom could catch him and yell at him for not having his clock set to the right time in which school started. Even though his common nature was just to make sure his mother didn’t catch him, but this wasn’t the case however. Instead of leaving, Dan had hoped that he could just sleep away the day.

“DAN ABAMI, GET YOUR LITTLE BOTTOM UP, AND GET TO SCHOOL…NOW!!!!” He heard a large scream coming from his door. Dan knew who it was, but he wanted to ignore the person. As Dan knew the person was his kind and loving mother, kind--yeah right. She wasn’t all that kind and loving, she had a heart of gold, but her anger knew no boundaries.

“Mom, school is sooooo boring.” Dan responded as he did not want to go to school, but it wasn’t really his choice, with it being the last day. And funny, Dan was nineteen years old, and yet he was still in school; all was fishy indeed.

“Mom I’m off to my last day, catch ya later.” Dan said after an half an hour of literally doing nothing, but arguing with his mother, he finally came to his senses and began to take his usual route to his High School. However, he knew that the regular route would take AT LEAST another hour..Dan was perfectly fine with that. He usually hates school, so the quicker he wastes time, and the longer he takes to get there, the less chance he will have to do actual work.

Dan had the perfect plan. Suddenly out of nowhere, a few street thugs appeared in a dark alleyway where Dan was as he took the long way to school.

“Where ya heading kid??” One of the thugs said, holding a chain in his hand, spinning it around and around in the air. Dan noticed that this guy must be the leader, and that he was the only one with an actual weapon, so perhaps, with the right agile movements, Dan could escape them. However, if it came down to it, and Dan knew that it would, he might have to fight these rascals. Dan tightly gripped his fists, but then he noticed a jar of sand was just sitting right next to him. Dan had an idea.

“Well aren’t you the tough ones. So do tell me, do you get kicks picking on the weak?” Dan said with a smug look on his face. He was hoping that his comment would have taunted the thugs in some way, but as it is apparent, it didn’t. So in reaction to this, Dan quickly took the jar of sand, and hurled it strait at the thugs, and with the winds being slightly over twenty miles per-hour, it caused the thugs to get slightly blinded at the time.

“Wish I could stay and chat boys, but I got school to get to.” Dan shouted, in a real arrogant tone. And all the way to his school, Dan was just cheerfully humming his favorite tune, which just so happened to be All Star by Smash Mouth.

[5 hours earlier]

His day on the way to school was nothing close to boring, his day AT school was however, more boring then anything that could be imaginable. His teachers were all beating up on him just because he was a few hours late. Like come on, just cause one is a few hours, does that give the teachers any reason to bash upon him, and give him utter, strait hell. “Dang you teachers are whack Lay off my arse.” Dan commented, regretting even coming to school, but his day so far wasn’t all that bad, so it’s not like Dan could complain that much.

Around lunch time, Dan just hung out with some of his friends. It was actually a quiet day, his two friends John and Sammy were fighting, and this time blood wasn’t shedded. So if one were to ask, this day was actually very friendly, and nobody was going to get hurt, well at least until the security guards came to interrupt the fun.

“Excuse me you guys, but you are causing a real comotion. Could you please cease this and act normally?” The fat, tubby guard asked with his acne worse then a fat kid eating a chocolate cake with his face. Everybody was just laughing hard at the Security guard, Dan included. They all had evil intentions in their mind, but they did not actually act upon them. Instead, they just moved to a different location until the lunch bell sounded off, and where they would all go back to class, and hope the day would end quickly.

RING!

The bell finally rang, and now it was time for everybody to go back inside, including Dan and his gang. However, they decided to take the time to ditch the rest of the day, and not actually be good students and go to school for the rest of the day. However, their fun was cut short as the same security guard noticed that four individuals that were ditching, were the same kids who were causing trouble at lunch.

HEY, YOU GUYS STOP!” The security guard shouted, waving his flashlight like a complete moron. Dan and his friends just laughed as they all went their separate directions. Dan headed to the east, and as his other friends went the other three directions: north, south, and west. Dan thought he was in the clear, so he started to just casually walk, but as it would be revealed, that he would be then chased by the fat, and most of all, annoying security guard.

“DON’T YOU EVER STOP, FATSO!” Dan shouted, giving the guard something to run after. That is when Dan digged into his left pocket, and pulled out a small fudge brownie. He then waved it behind him, taunting the fatboy of a security guard. However, Dan’s actions caused him to lose his balance as he tripped over a homeless’ guy’s foot. This caused Dan to tumble down to the ground, and that is when the guard he was taunted ever-so much, caught him , and was about to give him a good talking to.

“You see little boy, I told you I would catch you.” The guard said proudly.

[Present time]

A strange light beckoned the sky, and consumed Dan. He was then saved from the troubled of the law, and fate had deemed him lucky tonight. However, Dan had no idea where in heck he was. The world resembled earth quick closely, but there was one major difference..

THERE WERE MONSTERS ALL OVER.

Dan’s first reaction to this place was that it looked like a fun place to hang out. Well he thought this after he awoke from a huge crash on the ground. Dan was actually joined by a few other humans such as himself. And just to think , Dan was just a local hooligan in the town of Kyoto, and he would never of dreamed he would be transported to this strange world.

“this is a first.” Dan said, as he began to cruse around the world. It was actually quite peaceful here, and it made Dan think about some stuff, but that was soon short-lived. Dan was attacked by a gigantic Dinosaur, and in times like this, Dan could only think of one thing to do, and one thing only..

“I should run.” Dan said, as he stared high and mighty at the tall reptile. The beast was so tall, that he pissed his pants. In an instant, Dan’s face turned beet red. He hadn’t pissed his pants in a long while, probably since he was 8 or 9 years old, so for this big monster to make him do it at the age of nineteen, well does one have to guess this.

Dan started to take off running.

“Why me, oh why me!?” Dan complained as he ran through a deep, deep forest, just hoping to get away from beast, and find some cover so the beast won’t find him if Dan were able to escape.

“DAN, DAN, DAN!” A voice shouted.

Dan jumped into a nearby bush, and he watched the beast that was chasing him go by as if Dan never existed. But just as he thought he was in the clear, and safe from the monsters, Dan noticed one that was right behind him. It was a little, miniature dragon-lizard who seemed to be covered in a light armor coating. With its red hair flowing out of his neck. Dan looked closely at this little guy, and for some reason, he was not afraid. Actually, Dan felt quite safe around this little guy. As soon as Dan came to that realization that he was not afraid, a bright light shined from his pocket. Dan noticed this. He then reached into his pocket, and he pulled out a weird device that was pure gold.

“So, you know my name, do you.” Dan said to the little guy, getting at eye level. “So tell me, what’s your name little guy?” Dan asked the little creature. He looked at him, and immediately responded. “My name is Ryudamon, silly.” Ryudamon said, glomping Dan and making him come crashing to the ground.

As he did that, Dan became even more confused, but then again, stranger things have happened to Dan, so it was only natural that he accept this, and hopefully make some good negations with it.

“Wonder if there is any other humans like me here. Ryudamon, c’mon, lets explore.” Dan said, as he wasted little time to get to know his new friend. Ryudamon followed.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Angel and impmon hhad been walking for hours though the bush land and trees "this climate sucks" complained impmon "ya think"answered angel as they walked pass another lot of trees when he heard a kind voice in the distant isounded like she was reading a story out loud hello anyone when he saw a teenage girl a little youger then him with beutiful long black hair talking to what looked like a black and white angel he walked up towards them "do you mind if i listen as well?"asked angel with a little smile.

Selene and Lunamon were walking though the rough terrain as they walked they got to know each other a whole lot more till wher we find them now giggling there heads off when a giant flaming cat jumped out of the bushes setting the forest on fire "oh no it's lynxmon luna claw" screames lunamon as she scratched the air and out of it came what apeared to be a claw of darkness that scratched lynxmon in the face blinding one of his eyes before he shot a balls of flame wildly around the area one aimed directly at selene no sealy yelled lunamon as she jumped infront of selene just before he was about to take the blast lunamon digivolve to lekismon there stood what looked like a bunny/humen "you wont ever touch selene you big kitty cat moon's rage " screamed lekismon as she flew towards lynxmon kicking him in his face upwards sending him flying upwards "wow" was the last thing selene said before lekis mon returned to her lunamon from.

Last edited:

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
It SPOKE. The damn thing spoke. This little white ball of fur spoke too him.....did he even have a mouth? What was even stranger was the fact that he knew Xander's name. What the hell was this thing sitting on his chest? And more importantly, where the hell was he? Maybe that alcohol still had him knocked out. But if that was the case...would the ground feel so damn real or his mind be so clear? Xander had some pretty strange dreams but this beat them all. Talking creatures and such.
Just go with the flow Xander

"Hiya? Do I know you? Who are you....better yet....what are you? I mean, I wake up and I have this white thing sitting on my chest talking to me like we are best of friends or something. And while we are at it. How do you know my name."

The strange creature gave Xander a look of what could be interpreted as annoyance....or something like that.

"Well, Xander........you said your name a few times while you were sleeping. My name is Pafumon and you are my Tamer. I am a digimon.......what is a digimon......thats a good question..............maybe someone else can tell you that. Oh and by the way...you can call me Puffy for short. Nice to meet ya!!!!!"

Suddenly Xander heard a strange beeping sound. He reached in his pocket and pulled out this strange brown device. "What the-"

"Oh there it is!!!!" Pafumon exclaimed" That's what called me over here to find you in this spot in the first place. Its called a digivice.....Its what makes us friends in a sense. Maybe when i get bigger i can explain more but right now thats all i can say."

"WAIT.....you get bigger?" Xander started to panic...what had he gotten himself into?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This dream needed to hurry up and end!

"Yep, hehehe. Im in what you would call fresh stage right now!!!! But over time i will get bigger or digivolve and become more powerful so that i can protect my new friend!!!!!"

"If you are so little how do you know so much?"

"From all the other bigger digimon....they know everything!!!!!"

"Oh.....ok." That made sense to Xander

"Are you just gonna lay here all day and do nothing?" Pafumon asked Xander after about 10 minutes of silence.

"As a matter of fact...i think i am!" Xander replied.....how did he go from contemplating suicide to talking to something that his mother possibly wore as a fur coat......weird things this alcohol does to you.

"No you are not!!!!" Suddenly the fur ball jumped off of Xander's chest and started hopping away."Cmon!!!!!"

"Why should i go anywhere with you...i don't even know you that well!"

Pafumon looked back at Xander "Its either come with me or have something come to you....and trust me it won't be cute and fluffy."

That made Xander think for a minute....Pafumon was right..."H-Hey wait for me!!!!:

As they walked going who knows where Xander began to think about the most recent events. He had just turned his life around when the feelings of remorse and guilt just hit him suddenly. The kids at the orphanage had gotten extremely close to him and had started calling him X. He felt close to happy as he had ever felt since the accident.....He hadn't been truly happy after the accident. Now he was stuck in some foreign world.....he was convinced this was not a trick of his imagination or and extended alcoholic slumber. This was real. And he was scared. And lost.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" he asked Pafumon.

"Yes and---shhhhh-----do you hear that?"

"Hear wha----" Voices....and whats more...one was that of a human boy.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Wow I think he's shocked to see us here," Betamon coolly said as Arc waited for a response from Xeon, though as they waited a little rumbling could be heard and from the sounds of it, it was coming from the river not to far from them.

"Why do I have a feeling thats a henchmen," Arc said with worry in his voice as betamon turned around to look at the most likely agua type digimon.

"I was wondering when i would get to test it out again," betamon said oddly as after a moment of silence a huge splash of water came down on all four figures. "Ebidramon?"

"Hahaha well if it isn't my lucky day two destines in my sight get out of my way runt," the huge Lobster like digimon said as he charged at Betamon.

"Watch out," Arc yelled jumping infront of his partner then after a bright light from his pocket Arc heard a very weird sentence.

"Betamon Digivolve to Seadramon" before Ebidramon good attack a large serpant like tail slammed against him sending the lobster digimon into the river. As Arc turned around in replace of the a small fish was a huge serpant like creature with a yellow like helmeted face.

"Betamon...," Arc questions as the serpant smiled.

"Nope Seadramon now lets finish this guy before he call back up," Seadramon said as the persistant lobster came back out of the water with anger in his eyes.

"Your dead snake,Twin Scissors," slashing both of its claws the digimon sent a wave of energy at Seadramon.

"Dodge then counter," Arc yelled following Seadramon's immediate reacted dodging the attack and then moving to the lobsters left.

"Ice Blast," as the large shard of ice slammed into the lobsters side it let out a roar of pain as Seadrmon with all of his strength delivered one final from his tail sending the creature threw past the river and smack dab into the forest.

"That was amazing Seadra...Betamon," Arc said as the large serpant champion reverted back into his rookie form. As Arc for the first time in a long time smiled at the small victory Betamon decided to return complements.

"Not to bad on the tactical commands takes quiet a patient mind to role out commands like that," Betamon said with his own smile as Arc returned to his regulat gloomy face realizing he was smiling. "Well then I guess we should... not forget about them," Betamon said turning to Xeon and his partner.

"Right um my names Arc and he's Betamon."

Tenyas

"Where are we going?"

Towards the others. You might want to duck behind that tree over there before the big thing comes.

"Big thing?" Samantha questioned, "What are you talk-" The sound of charging feet caught her attention. Doing as the weird feathery thing said, Sammy ran behind a tree and waited for the 'big thing' to pass. It was HUGE, larger then she could have ever imagined something to get on land back around her home, let alone out in the wild. In fact, the creature looked like a mix of different extinct predators, mainly that of large reptiles. When it had left, roaring far off in the distance, the girl stood back up with Drakclaumon still clinging to her back.

Okay, it won't come back. I smell some people over there. It pointed with a small-pawed limb over towards where the charging creature had come from. It smells like a Ryudamon and another person like you.

"Ryudamon? Do all of you have names like that?" Samantha was already trekking towards where Drakclaumon had pointed, occasionally having to untangle a leg from the masses of plants.
If you mean 'you' as in all of me, no. We're just called Drakclaumon. Ryudamon is a different kind of digimon then me. They're made up of different data. The black head rested on top of the girl's. I don't think we get along well.

"Digi... mon... Goddangit, now all I can think of is this being some weird dream based off of that kid's show where they trap small animals inside of balls for sport. You said there were other people here?"

You'll find out soon.

Just as Drakclaumon had promised, there were other people here. And this person seemed just as lost as she was. "Ugh, please don't let them be rude... HEY!" She waved, trying to get their attention. This person had one of those weird creatures hanging out with him too? What was with this place? "Do you have ANY clue where we are?" Drakclaumon saw Ryudamon and tried to hid, nervously.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon was still speachless after all he saw. Another person who had another of these Digimon creatures, one that looked like a fish. It was fighting what looked like a lobster, the fish names Betamon turned into a giant sea seprent before him and took out that lobster while Xeon sat on his rock more speachless and Bebydomon beside him was sleeping through the whole thing.

After the fight the boy named Arc and his Digimon partner introduced themselves to him and he was still there speachless. Bebydomon woke up and looked over at them. "Huh? What happened? Who are these kooks?" he said to Xeon.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay this is becoming one weird dream." Xeon said to himself and tried to get himself together. "Why didn't I wake up from this? Wake up! WAKE UP!!!!" He held onto his head shooked the feeling off him as hard as he could until Bebydomon bite his leg to snap him out of it. "This is not a dream you twit! Sheesh!" he barked at him.

"Wait, that hurt. In a dream I'm not suppose to get hurt. If I do I'd wake up. So then................I'M NOT DREAMING!!!!!" Xeon said panicly. Then he heard a loud roar and the Digimon that Betamon and Arc attacked came back more mad. "GRRRRR!!!! You'll pay for that!" Ebidramon growled at them.

"Oh great, looks like you two didn't took care of him very well!" Xeon said to them. Bebydomon growled and his eyes gleamed. "Let me fight! I wanna fight! Fight fight FIGHT!!!!" Xeon looked at Bebydomon and then his little device started to go haywire. "Huh, what's up with this thing?" Xeon said as he pulled it out. Just then a bright flash shoned from it and Bebydomon was glowing too. "Bebydomon, Digivolve to........Dracomon!" Bebydomons body changed after the flash.

Now he has hands and feet, looked a bit of a dino with red horns and his color is now blue. "Whoa, what just happened?" Xeon said. "How did you changed into that?" Before he got his explanation Ebidramon attacked again. "Yipes, um you Arc can you help me out here again?" Xeon asked him and his digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back