• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon - The Virtue Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Crow and Fanbeemon continued to walk on until Fanbeemon pushed Crow out of the way. "Look out!" Fanbeemon said and pushed Crow away from a large eletric ball that was aimed at them. The ball hit a tree and it sinched the bark off it. "What the hell was that?" Crow asked.

"Looks like we have a foe out here." Fanbeemon buzzed. "So what should we do sir? Fight or flee?" Crow stood and brushed the some dirt off of himself after Fanbeemon pushed him. "Lets fight this guy." Crow said and his eyes changed and became more dark. This was the type of thing that he waited for. He can let out all of his anger, rage onto who ever it is who attacked him.

"Attacking when your targets gaurd down! Nice! But doing it from long distance! That's rather weak of you to do!" Crow shouted out into the woods. "So, you gonna come out and fight! Or do I have to search you for myself!" His cletched his fists really tight and the device he took from earlier started to glow black as Fanbeemon was itching to fight right now as he buzzed around his masters head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xeon nodded to agree to build the fire. "All right. Me and Drake here will go and search for some fire wood. We can set camp here for tonight." Xeon said to Arc and left him and his digimon there as Drake and Xeon went off in search for some wood. They found a few pieces of lumber on their way through the woods. "Say Drake, do you know why me, Arc, and some of those other people are here for?" Xeon asked him. Drake picked up some dead branches and looked at Xeon.

"Apparently there has been word that Lucimon is back and he's building an army. Lucimon was our gaurdian long ago and stopped us Digimon from fighting with each other many eon's ago. But then Lucimon started to go mad with power and began to attack the inoscent Digimon's he swore to protect. Later on he was taken down once more by a band of courageous Digimon's and he was never seen from again. After that Digimon began to live in peace with one another and the fighting only was scarce due to disagreements with other Digimons and also for training, and theifier. But right now the violence is beginning to grow and even the niceests of Digimons are becoming evil. Like the Airdramon we saw from before. He was obviously a good Digimon. But there are some Digimon who just turned to the side of evil of their own free will. I suppose why you humans were called out here is because long ago those Digimon heroes who defeated Lucimon had human partners with them as well. That's all I can sum up for now." Drake finished.

Xeon looked at Drake and absorbed his words. So, I was called here to become a hero? But why me? What can I do? I wasn't much use to my friends back at home. I was even a sell out to my family cause I never did anything. So why me? Why was I chosen here? He thought to himself. Drake picked up another piece of wood and looked back at Xeon. "Hey, I think we have enough wood now. Let's go back to Arc and Betamon!" Drake said. Xeon snapped out of it and nodded. "O-okay!"

They both walked back with pieces of wood in their arms and came back to the area they left Arc and Betamon at. "Hey, we're back! We'll start up the fire right now." Xeon said and started to build a fire pit as Drake stacked up the woods in it. "Okay, all we need is a match to light up the wood or some flint stones." Xeon said but before he knew it, Drake fired off those laser bullets from his mouth at the wood and it lit up with fire. "Or.....that could work." Xeon said. "Fire's ready Arc."

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Zane listened to the Crow and Fanbeemon, snickering, Zane took advantage of the trees. "What's the matter little boy? Don't like little surprises?" His words bounced off the trees, after a few moments of watching them totally confused, Zane stifled a laugh as Crow shouted, "So, you gonna come out and fight! Or do I have to search you for myself!"

"I don't really care if you search or not!" Zane answered, once again his words seemed to be coming from multiple directions. Watching Crow from his hiding spot, he glanced at Selene and Alana and said quietly, so only the girls and the digimon with them could hear, "What do you girls make of him?"

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
selene,alana,crow & zane

"What do you girls make of him?" asked zane so only alana and selene could hear well he seems kina weird but i think he could be useful after we train him" replied alana in an unnaturaly calm tone for once i agree with you alana" replied selene "hey gazimon will you do the honours?" asked alana happily "i'd be more then happy too" replied gazimon as he prepaired a ball of dark energy "gazi bomber" shouted gazimon as he threw the ball of dark energy at crow.

angelo & juliet

After listening to juliet tell him who toboe was she and her partner had a quite word before angel had a plan "so Juliet does this mean you think i'm sweet too?" asked angel in a rather sly tone as he brushed some stray hair out of his eyes.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Awesome man," Arc said as he put the now made fish sticks next to the fire. The last time Arc had done cooking was when his parents went on a business trip and left them at home for the week. "... So were mean to be hero's... what do you think Xeon a little crazy sounding," Arc asked as Betamon jumped onto a tall stump watching for anyone stupid enough to attack.

"Just for warning guys once we even see a peak of light we run or worlds day and night time is a little different then yous it goes by faster then it seems," Betamon said.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Rhia let out a small giggle, towards the remark made by Devin. This girl was exceedingly thin...she gave a mental slap towards Gatomon; maybe food was not on this girls Sam’s mind. Rhia let out a sigh and looked at Devin and Patamon.

“So should we stay here, or look for the others?” She asked quizzically towards Devin

Gatomon gave out a sound that sounded like a stomach roar. Rhia looked towards her, with a face-palm expression.

“There’s a town not to far away, we could go there?” Gatmon said innocedntly “We may run inot some more digidestined in the way, What say you patomon?”

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Xander took everything in......The extremely skinny girl and the guy with patomon......these names just keep getting weirder and weirder.....and his newfound friend Rhia.....FRIEND. He hadn't used that word in a while. He forgot how it felt to have friends. This was a new start and he couldn't wait to experience friendship again. While he was babbling to himself the others were talking about a town nearby....How the hell is Gatomon so knowledgeable....he couldn't help but look at his digimon......he got stuck with this guy. He had to chuckle at that thought....that was probably the same thing Kyaromon was thinking. He picked up Kyaromon and said...."A towns sounds good to me!....What about you Kyaro" saying "mon" sounded really stupid..so he decided to shorten it.
Kyaromon looked at Xander with beaming eyes What is it with this thing???? "Sure thing Xander!!!" Xander looked towards Rhia and Devin........"Whenever you guys are ready!"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon only looked down and didn't reply. He still didn't like the idea of him being a hero. He got up and started to walk out to the woods. "Hey, I'm just gonna get some air. Call me when either dinner's ready or if we're under attack." he said to Arc and went off into the woods. Drake watched Xeon leave and shortly followed after him.

They both walked out in the woods side by side, both silent and not saying a word to each other. "I want to go home." Xeon said finally breaking the silence. "I'm not meant to be here. I'm no hero here. I just want to go home. I'm here for only a few hours thinking that my life sucked but now I miss it." Drake shaked his head and scoffed. "Then go home baby. Like we need you here anyway." Xeon looked at Drake and sighed. "But how do I get home is the question. Is there any hope for me here? What can I do?" Xeon said. He looked out in the open with a daze look and then he heard something overhead.

"Xeon get down!" Drake said and pushed him out of the way. The both landed on the ground and something buzzed past them. Xeon looked out to see what it was and it was some large bee or something. "What the hell is that?!" Xeon said. His digivice flashed and he looked at the screen. "Flymon, Champion level Insect Digimon. Says his stinger can paralyze his foes with only one sting and the sonic vibrations from his wings and damage ones ears when in range." Xeon read out. Flymon buzzed and hovered before Dracomon and Xeon chuckling.

"Are you friendzzzz or foez of Lord Luzzzzimon?" it said to them. Xeon got up and glared at the large bee. "Foes! Dracomon go!" Xeon ordered. "Gotcha!" Dracomon said and darted to the large bee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crow heared another attack and jumpped back avoiding it. "Pfft, pathetic. Hey FanBeemon can you find them?" Crow said. "Of course let me call my subjects first." he replied and buzzed his wings. Just then a bunch of bee's swarmed around the woods and flew everywhere searching for the ones who are attacking Crow and FanBeemon. "Found them. They are over there." FanBeemon said pointing to the dirrection. "Good." Crow said with a grin and darted his way over to where FanBeemon said pointed.

They stopped by a tree and saw a swarm of bee's buzzing around stinging at who was attacking them. "Ha, found ya! Now prepare to die!" Crow shouted. He stepped back and then ran off at full speed to the tree and run up side the trunk and gripped onto it and began climbing up halfway. "FanBeemon, you go on ahead." Crow said as he climbed up the tree. "With pleasure." he buzzed and flew off ahead of Crow and found the attackers.

A few girls and a boy were up there with a few Digimon's and FanBeemon glared. "We don't like it when we are attacked. Gear Stinger!" he said and fired out his metal stinger repeatedly at the people who were attacking him and Crow.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Smiling a bit, she started walking again and said, "Maybe I do, maybe I don’t." They walked on in silence for a while, thinking about his remark earlier, Juliet glanced at him and asked softly, "What did you mean by that? About you knowing that look that was on my face back with Xeon and Arc?" She hated how broken her voice sounded to her ears, the last one she was this open with was…shaking her head, she refused to think about that liar.

~- Selene, Alana, Crow & Zane -~

Zane smiled when Alana and Selene agreed Crow was kinda weird. "Yeah, Lucimon thinks he‘d be useful too." He whispered back, he watched Gazimon attack and Crow retaliate. He’s fast, definitely got to get him on our side, Zane thought. Ducking a bee, he watched Wizardmon toss a thunder ball at it.

"Never liked them, they were always annoying," Wizardmon mumbled.

He didn’t have to respond to acknowledge the comment, swatting away another one; Zane watched FanBeemon appear and glare at them as he said, "We don't like it when we are attacked. Gear Stinger!"

Lightly shoving the girls, Zane made sure they were out of harm’s way before him and Wizardmon moved. Remaining calm, Zane looked past FanBeemon and up at Crow, who was hiding out in a tree. "You know Crow, I don’t believe in hitting women and children, so stop acting like a spoiled brat and get down here!"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"...Hmm...probably a good idea, its the only one we've got so far, right?" Devin wasn't sure about anything else at the moment, but maybe at a town they could get something to eat. But still, he was fascinated with how skinny Bones was, but put that fascination in the back seat for now. Glancing at Rhia, he nodded. "Let's go for it then, we've got nothing to lose by going."

"Right, I think we can all agree on going there." Patamon nodded his head and landed beside Gatomon. "You can lead us there, I'm sure your hungrier than the rest of us." probably just speculation, but he didn't want to deal with a grumpy Gatomon for an extended period of time.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Crow grinned and looked at his opponent. "So what?! I ain't the one attacking his opponent when their back is turned and off gaurd. Now tell me why you guys attacked me so that way I won't beat out the reason why myself." Crow said cletching his fists and cracking his knuckles showing them he means it. FanBeemon buzzed right next to him and nodded. "Yeah! We'll get serious with you punks. One wrong move and I'll give you a sting that you'll never forget."

"Now first things first. I want to know who you guys are, why you attacked me, and how do you know my name?" Crow said, "And I think you there have all the answers I need." he pointed to Zane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back