• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you care aboutn kh when you first saw it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
how much was it when it came out?50 bucks?well anyway i saw it at blockbuste 2 years after it came out and i thought it was going to be stupid.but i rented it anyway to see if it was fun haha

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Are you kidding me? I was jumping out of my pants when I heard about it. It wasn't so much that it was Disney, but that it was Squeenix and something about it just looked so...amazing.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I got KH because it was on sale and I saw it before at a friend's house. I was hooked since I started playing and finally realized what I was missing when it first came out XD

keybladerz

I actually thought it wasn't going to be that good but then i thought how long have people been waiting for Disney characters to go round killing things. so this looked like an answer to my prayers.

Haku

<3
Actually when I first saw the game previews I thought that it was just going to be this boring game about Disney characters but of course I was wrong.

Sora18

I got KH because it was on sale and I saw it before at a friend's house. I was hooked since I started playing and finally realized what I was missing when it first came out XD

first let me say this
"dkrow ediw elohw eht ni yddub tseb sknahT" now.

haha same, here, I didn't even know there was a kh, until I went to my friends house, and like, after I started playing, well, look at me, I have the name Sora18, and I have my room full of KH stuff, I have all the games for KH, I'm such a freak.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I saw it on TV and didnt even care about it. I didnt play it until it was a Greatest Hits. :p

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I didn't hear about it. But my cousin worked somewhere and got it early, so I played it and I liked it. He had a poster in his room, and I was like "Is that a key?' and he's like "yeah, a keyblade." And I was like. "Oh like a Gunblade, but a Key?" and he's like 'yeah."

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I remember seeing the commercial long before I even had a PS2. I was all like "Hey look, its Jack! Hey look, its Hercules!" It had always intrigued be and when I finally got a PS2, I rented it and since I never played a square-enix game before it, the gameplay was completely new for me, but I found it intriguing. Naturally, I loved the story and it just grew on me. I remember being so excited to see what world I would end up in next. The surprise was kinda ruined in KH2 though, since I knew what all of the new worlds would be because I was so curious...*sigh*

So yeah, I liked KH from the moment I saw the commercial.

Khaston

I always liked KH from when I first saw it which i'm pleased with myself about. I had never played any Final Fantasy games, I was always on Nintendo platforms, but KH had something that I only usually saw in Nintendo games, something great.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I always liked KH from when I first saw it which i'm pleased with myself about. I had never played any Final Fantasy games, I was always on Nintendo platforms, but KH had something that I only usually saw in Nintendo games, something great.

Same here, I thought it looked good from the start, but I also hadn't played any FF games(which btw KH got me into them too lol) I saw it in a Game Informer's magazine for the first time-at first glance I overlooked it. But I flipped back to the page and was like, "What the heck? Are they making fun of this game?" (I had seen Donald and Goofy on the KH cover) Looking more at it, I began to think the game looked really awesome! And I was 100% right:D

Questionsofheart

I saw the comercial for it and I was like, thats awsome!! I almost got PS2 so I could play it, but decided to get gamecube *slams head onto wooden stake* So i got PS2 for X mas and saw KH2 and was like Holy S##T!!! So I gOt it and.........*sob*.......it changed my life...... This Game was so Awsome!! It really opened my eyes to some cool RPG's Thanks Square enix!!!!!!!!!!!

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I saw the comercial for it and I was like, thats awsome!! I almost got PS2 so I could play it, but decided to get gamecube *slams head onto wooden stake* So i got PS2 for X mas and saw KH2 and was like Holy S##T!!! So I gOt it and.........*sob*.......it changed my life...... This Game was so Awsome!! It really opened my eyes to some cool RPG's Thanks Square enix!!!!!!!!!!!

lol well at least you got Gamecube and not X-box :toungesmile:

bladed asassin

i saw the previews for it on tv and my sisters was older and she was crazy ..cuz i had money she beg me to buy it for her soo being nice i did...she said she wanted me to beat it before she played to see how long it would take me...cuz shes mean...and then i really liked it and then i kept it ...

I never saw the TV promotions for Kindom Hearts, I was influenced to buy it from one of my mates, who bought Kingdom Hearts, he didn't quite like it though, don't even know if he has a PS2 anymore. xD.

I saw him playing at the time of the Duel with Cloud in the Hurcules Cup. It grabbed my attention right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back