• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you care aboutn kh when you first saw it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
[snorts.] actually, when i first saw it...i thought it was the biggest joke EVER. i bought it for the song, though. damn it's catchy.

i played it and was like, "....silver boy there is hot, but this game is so boring >.<"

3 months before kh2 came out, i saw the opening and went, "....i wanna play this and know what's going on." so i played kh1, and kh:com and by kh2 time i was totally obsessed with it. XD thank u utada.

firegirl

I got this game on Christmas, I thought it looks cool, and it was my second videogame because right before it I got my PS2. I loved KH when I tried it, I loved cool graphics (all characters are amazing gorgeous!) and adventures.

Penelo

I had heard about it here and there, but I thought that any game with Disney in it would suck majorly. Then one of my friends INSISTED I play Kingdom Hearts II (which had just come out). I refused for weeks, but I finally gave in and rented it. Still in my pessimistic attitude, I started playing it...and became instantly hooked. I bought it a few days later. Then I realized that my overwhelming confuzzles were due to my lack of knowledge, so I put KH2 on hold and bought the first one. Then I had to buy Chain of Memories and it all just kind of spun downward from there. I am an addict, now, and I'm happy to admit it! ^_^

lostsoul11234

i thought it was a stupid girl game because on the preveiw i thought sora and riku were girls and i saw disney and thought o wow this one is gonna b as g4y as tht magick mirror game

then about a year l8r i saw it at my friends house and i was bored and i started to play it then i loved it

everwinged_xx

I saw it on TV commercials and at first I didn't really care about it, but when my mom got it for my birthday and I played it, I was like wow the guys here are hot and when I beat Leon in Traverse Town (well, rather I lost to him on purpose ^^;; because I saw on the strategy guide that you didn't have to win the fight with him, and I didn't want to go through all that trouble so yeah >_>), that's when I really started to like it, and so now I'm a huge KH fanatic :)

Cealis

Memory Skyscaper. Damn those people running up it.
This was the first game from Enix (then soft) I played. I went to Blockbuster, looking for an FF game, since I just got a PS2 (poor parents >< ). There were none, but the manager told me to play KH.

I just looked at it. The guy must have read my mind. He said "yes it looks gay, but trust on this one". So I did. It was the best game I have played. I have now spent a lot of time researching it.

I went from thinking it was stupid, to god's gift to gamers in ten minutes.

TifaL91

Website
www.myspace.com
I first heard of Kingdom Hearts when Chain of Memories came out. When I heard Simple and Clean I use to tell everyone to shut up, Just to hear the song. My brother and Sister each bought CoM and about 2 months ago I traded Mario something... to my sis for CoM.

... Simple and Clean

i thought it was a stupid girl game because on the preveiw i thought sora and riku were girls and i saw disney and thought o wow this one is gonna b as g4y as tht magick mirror game

then about a year l8r i saw it at my friends house and i was bored and i started to play it then i loved it
Yes Sora had a slight female characteristics in the face.

I thought the mix between Disney and Final Fantasy would be a risk but obviously it's paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back