• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you care aboutn kh when you first saw it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Well, I can't really say for sure, but I remember seeing :CoM at Target in 2004 and remembered some vague conversation about 2 years before with a couple of friends in the schoolyard- "Yeah and the first boss is your shadow, it comes out of the ground and you have to fight it on this big stained glass thing" was about all I remembered, but I also remembered seeing a commercial and liking the song, so I got it. And then I got KH1, because I liked :CoM. And the rest is history. xD

Mushinator!

i got it for christmas along with ddr

best two christmas gifts
well, except for that ipod and FF games...
and...

TWO AWESOME CHRISTMAS GIFTS
that was what, at least 4 years ago

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The first time I saw it was a commercial. =D I rushed to the store immediately.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
I waited forever for this game to come out, I had posters and read many articles, bought it the first day it came out, was NOT disappointed, I thought riku was the coolest, then in Kh2 they ruined him when they brought in the whole "ZOMG DARKNESS=ANSEM" thing and changed him into ansem...it was lame

DarkAngel

I thought it looked cool and I was pissed cause I didn't have a ps2 or the money to buy one so I didn't get it until like 2 or 3 years after it came out.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
When I first heard about the first Kingdom Hearts game I thought:
"NOOO!!! Final Fantasy characters will be infected with crap Disney lameness!!!"
But then, in Toys 'R Us one day, I was wathcing the trailer, and the little bit where Cloud walks past Sora in the colisseum and they eye each other, and thought:
"Holy sh*t. I need this game."
I bought it, then later heard about Chain Of Memories and thought:
"A Sequel! I want."
Then I heard about Kingdom Hearts 2 and almost had an orgasm.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i saw the commercials on tv and didnt know what to think. cause i knew the disney characters, but i didnt know they other people. but i thought it looked kinda cool, and i needed something to play. so i bought it on a whim. turned out to be one of the greatest choices i've ever made.

Nobodys Angel

lol i had actually never heard of FF(or never really bothered with it...) or square so when i saw the commercial i was like "OMFG disney! i have to get it!!!" needless to say i was like...10-ish and then last year when i saw the KHII comercial i was like: "OMFG Kingdom HEarts II commerical" and i was 15, very obsessive(reading every singel magazine that had like i tiny pic of it, looking online 24/7) and very immature XD but,before that, when i saw some thing about COM...i told my friend i didnt know why Jack reconized sora and he's all like "God, Sam, your an idiot...Chain of MEMORIES!"

Gagne387

Website
www.myspace.com
when i first heard of it i new the game was going 2 be amazing. i wonder why they hadnt thought of this b4. got the game and ive been hoohed on the series ever since.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I just got it last April. I didn't get a PS2 til Christmas of last year. But I liked this game alot better then I thoguht I would.

I thought I'd only get it because I saw some Final Fantasy characters in it, and thought it'd be pretty much suck, now the Kingdom Hearts series are my favourite games.

DNAngelkeyblade

o hell yea the minute i saw the commercial i wanted to play and now i have played ever version of the game

Ever since I played Kingdom Hearts, it's made me want to watch the Disney classics all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back