• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you care aboutn kh when you first saw it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
My friend annoyed me till hell to get it, so i did. it turned out to be awesome.

~Axel_Riku~

I didn't play the first one till after I rented the second one. I know dumb right, well anyways, my brother was going on about how great the first one was and everything. And I wanted something different to play. Went to blockbuster they didn't have the first one to rent. So I toke the second one, I got to the half way point and couldn't get passed Demyx. Plus I had no idea what I was doing. But I really enjoyed the game. So I finally went and got the first one and played it all the way though and loved it. So my first look at this game was a great one really.

Cerulean Diamond

The Land of Ice and Snow... also known as Canada.
I actually didn't think Kingdom Hearts would be very good at all, I didn't even go out and buy it. I started playing it a while after it had been out because my mother bought it for me so I thought why not?
I really didn't expect much from a game that mixed Disney and FF characters, it just seemed a little silly to me. Little did I know that once I started playing I wouldn't be able to stop again; I actually would pretend to go to sleep and then sneak back downstairs to play some more until I was way too tired to keep my eyes open.
They did such a good job on Kingdom Hearts.

ShadowShinobi

I originally thought it was really stupid, but then I tried it one night at my Aunt's house, and liked it, but didn't buy it until now because I haven't had a working PS2 until now.

Now I'm addicted *Waits patiently for KH2 pocketwatch and looks for Play Arts figures* :thumbsup:

Denki-Kurai

When i saw the commercial i didn't think much of it but after a while that song got stuck in my head and i had to have it.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I saw the commercial i was like kewl. then i saw Sora and I was like ZOMG I MUST HAVE IT. =D

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I actually thought it'd be bad, and now I'm one of the most obsessed fans ever.

I used to think Final Fantasy was lame, which i shouldn't have, because I never even played it, and shouldn't have prejudged it, but I matured since then(5 years ago was a long time).

And I didn't really think Disney games were the best of games, but Square did the best job ever!

master3456

well at first I thought it would be cool, and then I saw the new costume on cloud and thought must have, first PS2 game I ever played literlly

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
The commercial absolutly sucked me in and it was because of that day that I bought a PS2 instead of an X-Box

Ashnard

Interestingly enough, I bought the game the first day it was released. I was hyped about the idea, and thought it would work well. After playing it for a while, I got frusterated at it around the Tarzan world, and I stopped playing for a couple years, ha ha ha!

However, about a year ago, I saw alot of the screens for Kingdom Hearts 2 in an EGM, and thought to myself that this game looks so awsome, that I need to finish the first one! I started from scratch on KH1, and was hooked! I completed everything I could, including all the dalmations and the ever-painful Ultima Weapon. In the end, I finished both KH and Chain of Memories (Riku and Sora's modes) about a week before KH2 came out. Needless to say, I was pretty well versed in the series by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back