• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ye i know, sorry, my bad.
whenever you got time,check it out and we will be waiting for the next chap here.

Dman2.0

hmm

i read chapter 11

so amethyst is his mom now thats strange

and if you find the time check out my fic

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Woo-hoo! after some time of being lazy and all I decided to FINALLY update this fic D= lol jk jk I had writers block that's the reason >___< lol well here's chap 12 for the ones who still want to read CF's story XD haha I bet ya even forgot who ZAfiro and Crystal are XD it's my fault anyway loool anyway what matters here is the chap soooo yah

CHAPTER 12
THE WAY THINGS ARE

The bell rang advising all the kids that it was time to return to their classes and keep on with their schedule, however, even if it had just rang, Crystal didn’t return to the classroom. She was sitting under a tree at the place where her and Zafiro used to go.

‘’Tell me why…’’ her mind asked, she looked at the fountain and sighed while putting her arms around herself, feeling the wind that touched her skin, trying to find an explanation … more like .. an answer to Zafiro’s actions.

The girl sat there for some time looking at the blue sky that was above her until she felt someone touching her shoulder ‘Been looking for you’’ it was the voice of Crystal’s longtime friend Kasumi, the only person that was with her now.

The girl tuned to her ’’I’m not in the mood… for classes’’ she slowly replied.

‘Crystal… I understand how you feel.. try to forget about it? Please?’’ she only wanted to cheer up her friend but asking Crystal to forget someone that was important to her seemed really cold and was easier said than done.

Crystal looked at her friend and stood up slowly ‘’…but maybe you’re right..’’

Kasumi hugged her and took her away from that place that more than helping her was hurting Crystal instead ‘’C’mon! we gotta go’’ she told Crystal and took her to the classroom to continue with their classes.. and went on with life.

♦-----------------------------------------------------♦-----------------------------------------------------♦

Just as Crystal, Zafiro had to continue living his life, it was inevitable even if he could not see her again it was decided for him that he would always had her deep inside her heart, or so he thought.

Zafiro arrived to his new ‘home’, a big old house which looked more like a castle than a house, just by raising her hand Amethyst opened the door. For him it was nothing but a little tick but he could feel that she had terrible powers that were going to help her fulfill her plans and Zafiro was included in those plans.

‘’Home sweet home’’ Amethyst said as she walked inside her castle, the woman turned to Zafiro, who was standing at the entrance ‘’What are you waiting for?’ she asked.

‘’I just don’t want to enter…yet’’ the boy seriously replied.

Amethyst disappeared from his sight for some seconds and suddenly appeared behind him and with a threatening voice said ‘‘ Here, you’ll listen to what I said and will do things my way’’ then she placed her hands on Zafiro’s neck ‘’Or else…’’

He just bit his lip and closed his eyes ‘’Whatever you say’’

Amethyst smirked evilly and got near the youth’s face ‘’That’s it… you’ll listen to me.. or I’ll make your beloved Crystal suffer’’ the woman said.

Zafiro gasped and slowly said ‘’That.. wasn’t the deal..’’

‘’Be grateful I didn’t take her… I would have done so but she is too weak now’’ she stated, touching her long hair and staring at the boy, she couldn’t stop doing both things at that moment, she then touched Zafiro’s face softly and smirked once again ‘’Let’s wait some years..’’ she thought.

Zafiro sighed and started walking away without saying a word ‘’ 2nd floor, 4th room to the left’’ he heard the woman saying but just kept on walking.

Amethyst also walked away but in direction to the library which was all the way down the main hall ‘’ I need to let that old man know’’ she said to herself ‘’ Let’s see what he does when he finds out that I have one of the two remaining Cadiz living with me and that the legend is true’’

The woman continued walking until she was in front of an old door and opened it the same way she did with the main door, then inside the room she started looking around the place that was filled with books ‘’Must be somewhere around here..’’

‘’ Are you looking for the book that has all the information about Ygdrassil?’’

‘‘Ah.. Ophelia .. you seem to know everything.. don’t you?’’ Amethyst said and turned around to see the figure of Ophelia, a pretty mysterious girl who had purple eyes, silver hair and wore a white sleeveless dress that reached her knees.

‘’Master Amethyst, I knew I was right’’ Ophelia responded ‘ But Ygdrassil… I.. just.. ‘’ the girl said as she closed her eyes.

‘’You don’t really need to worry’’ Amethyst told the girl, she walked near Ophelia and looked straight at her eyes ‘’Ygdrassil will be yours once again’’

‘’Master Amethyst… world’s balance would..’’ Ophelia was saying but was stopped by Amethyst’s hands being placed on her cheeks.

‘You know you don’t care about it! You know you only want Ygdrassil back’’ Amethyst stated ‘’ However… you need a Cadiz to do so… this world.. or that world.. Ophelia?’’ the woman asked.

‘I… don’t really know …’’ Ophelia replied, she touched her neck softly ‘’I only want..’’ as saying this her eyes got clouded like they didn’t have life ‘’…what I’m searching for…’’

Amethyst nodded and went out of the library ‘’If.. I only knew what you want’’ she thought, she kept on walking and clapped once, that made her outfit change, she was wearing a coat that reached her knees and a skirt that wasn’t as long as the coat, was a little shorter in fact ‘’ The professor.. awaits’’ she said and faded away.

♣----------------------------------------------------♣--------------------------------------------------- ♣

Meanwhile, Ophelia went to of the library as well and made her way to the main hall, she stopped at the stairs ‘’He has arrived… who I need..’’ she started to look around, right, left, up and down. Her eyes clouded once again and something similar to a blast of wind covered her for some minutes.

‘’ … Zafiro... his name is... Zafiro’’ Ophelia said with a low voice, she then slowly opened her eyes and noticed the wind that surrounded her, her violet eyes started to shine, her voice turned deep as she said ‘’Begone!’’ that made the wind disappear.

After that, she went up the stairs, walking slowly and each step cracked whenever she stepped on them, it continued like that until she reached the last one, she seemed to be a weak person, the reason was because of the special ‘’power’’ she held insider her.

When she was already on the second floor she just fell on her knees as she said ‘’ ..close enough.. just.. some more …’’ She was running out of energy but kept on going nevertheless, she slowly walked along the hall and stopped exactly in front of Zafiro’s room ‘’… here’’

Inside the room, Zafiro was just laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling, the room was beautiful, no doubt, but it felt so empty even if it was like a prince’s room he just couldn’t help but to think of the place he had left, his friends, his beloved one … he was just thinking but then .. his thoughts were cut off by a strong wind that opened the door.

The boy stood up and saw an unknown girl for him who was panting extremely hard and she seemed she was going to faint in any moment, her eyes were clouded, her silver hair was covering half her face, her white dress looked like gray instead of white. Zafiro stared at her but when he was going to stand up and help her, the girl looked straight at his eyes ‘’You… Zafiro.. your name.. is.. Zafiro.. right?’’

Zafiro ran up to her an held her so she wouldn’t fall to the ground due to her condition ‘’ Indeed it is’’ he answered as he placed his hands on her hair ‘’And.. you are?’’ he inquired.

The girl looked up and said ‘’ Ophelia.. I’ve been.. looking for you’’

‘’Me?’’ the boy replied.

Ophelia nodded and got close to his face ‘’Yes..you’’ she only stared at his eyes and sighed ‘’ just help..me’’ her fading voice said. Zafiro stared at her, oddly ‘’Help… you? How?’’ he asked, still holding her, unconsciously now ‘’..how?’’

Ophelia got even closer to his face and whispered ‘’…just be mine’’

Zafiro blinked and was going to reply to Ophelia’s words but before he could say a word she kissed him on the lips, slowly, sweetly, holding him closer to her, stroking his hair as she kissed him, her eyes clouding once again.

Zafiro was shocked, obviously, a girl he had just met was kissing out of the blue, he just took some steps back but didn’t notice he was still holding her, he tripped causing that both of them fell to the floor, however not even that made Ophelia stop kissing him she just continued, Zafiro’s eyes began to close slowly ‘’…what’s… happening .with me?’ his eyes clouded as he closed them.

‘’… From now on, Zafiro… you’re mine’’ Ophelia said, her eyes were back to normal and were staring at Zafiro, she placed her hands on Zafiro’s face and kissed him once again ‘’…forget everything..and everyone, be one with me’’

‘’…… as you… wish’’

‘’ My strength… my hope… what I need… you’’ Ophelia said as she stood up, she touched her lips softly and smiled gently ‘’ …see you.. Zafiro’’. Her purple eyes glowed and the same wind that surrounded her earlier appeared again making her fade away

‘’..Zafiro…’’

After some minutes laying on the floor, Zafiro’s eyes went back to normal, he blinked and quickly sat up looking around the room to see if Ophelia was around ‘’ …was.. it a dream?’’ he asked himself.

And touched his lips ‘’….or was it real?’’

End of Chapter 12!

Lol well hope yah guys like it and it'd be nice if ya guys post comments lol I might hav new ideas on my head now, also I'll upload Moonlight Shadow as well lol ..well..I'll try XD

Sorry about the really shot chapter btw D= it was only 4 pages on my notebook T__T sorry if it's too short meh..

Haku

<3
*Thought I would never see this again* wow you sure did keep us in suspense for quite awhile lol but I must say that was certainly worth it.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Heey why didnt you tell me you were working on CF?? :O
That was a brilliant update, i gotta say you have gotten better and finally an update!
Excellent Kar ^.~ Loved it.

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Wow, it's been ages!

Loved the update. =D

That's true *nod*

Good to know so =D

Heey why didnt you tell me you were working on CF?? :O
That was a brilliant update, i gotta say you have gotten better and finally an update!
Excellent Kar ^.~ Loved it.

O__o well 1- I didnt know I was going to make an update until yesterday, 2- I dont need to tell ya everything XDD ahaha jk jk
^__^ yeah Im trying to get better at this *nod* Im also missing to type two more pages for my other one *nod* and right now *looks around* am writing chap 13

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Damn, you made all that just yesterday? Very impressive. Its taking me ages to think up chapters on mine. Think im gettin writers block too now. And yes you do! :p Jk.
Good good. Keep at it Kar, excellent stuff.

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Lol yeah I did well I had one page written actually but it was just until Ophelia appeared then after that I wrote all that yesterday ideas came and all XD. And no I dont for its not necessary for you to know D=

Thanks, I shall. I wonder what'll happen now with Zafiro *smirks evily* oh snap XD

Dman2.0

that was good but i had no idea what was going on because its been so long since i read the other stuff.

but still that was good.

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
I guess so, since I havent been uploading this fic in a loooooooong time it's due to happen. Well here I am again with a new chap of CF I might rewrite the first chapters again and release a new and BETTER version of CF cos from chapters 1 to 4 it sucked.

WEll here I go, chapter 13

CHAPTER 13
IS IT…FATE?

At the same place where previous events happened, Zafiro just kept on wondering if what had just occurred was nothing but a mere dream, a strange feeling surrounded him, he felt empty, confused and strangely sad but still he tried to convince himself that it all was an illusion and nothing more than that, that he just was being paranoid, that his mind was creating this weird thoughts.

‘’I only dreamt it…’’ he kept repeating to himself hoping to be able to believe that something that felt so real was untrue.

At that moment, he wanted to keep his mind of it but couldn’t, those scenes couldn’t be erased from his mind, the strange ye beautiful girl, the kiss, the mysterious way she appeared, how weak she looked, how passionate yet softly she kissed, then again he kept thinking of it as just a weird ream. He then walked towards the balcony, looked around and stared at sky, with a low whisper a name came to his head ‘’ Crys---‘’ but the name wasn’t finished, actually he was the one who didn’t finish saying it.

‘’No…’’ his eyes clouded, just as they did some moments ago ‘’..Ophelia’’.

‘’That’s it…exactly, Ophelia, Zafiro’’

‘’I know… Ophelia’’

♦------------------------------------------------------♦-----------------------------------------------------♦​

Meanwhile, Amethyst reached her destination, she arrived at a campus which was surrounded by gardens, it was as big as the orphanage where Zafiro lived or maybe bigger than it, she wasn’t sure about it, she started to walk around ‘’…Somewhere around here, right Professor?’’

She walked inside the building, not caring about being heard or spotted even though every step she made, her high heels made a loud a noise. For a person like her, such an evil woman, was easy and could care less if someone appeared ad got in her way she would kill the person, that’s the way she did things.

She continued walking in her elegant yet evil way, such a way that could attract any men, such a way that’d make anyone fall for her. Amethyst reached a long hall, her eyes spotted a room that had the lights on.

‘’Heh, not walking this time’’ by the time she had finished saying those words her figure was already standing in front of the room, she smiled, a big grin on her face, her eyes laid on the door, she bit her lips and touched the door ‘’The time has come, Professor Mathew’’

She raised her hand and touched the door again ‘’Time to meet again’’ the words that were said opened the door, abruptly, immediately her eyes looked at the person who was inside the room ‘’Long time no see, Professor’’

This man who was almost on his 40s, looked up after he heard the woman’s voice, such a familiar voice to him, a voice he hadn’t heard in a long time ‘’It can’t be you’’ he whispered, he took his glasses from the desk and put them on, he shook his head and with a worried yet strange tune said the woman’s name ‘’Amethyst’’.

When hearing her name, Amethyst smirked and nodded, her eyes looked straight at Mathew’s as his looked at hers, she walked up to him and stated ‘’ You haven’t change, same brown hair, same blue eyes, still the same’’

She got very close to the Professor’s face and put her hands on his neck ‘’ But…’’

‘’What do you want now?’’ Mathew seriously inquired.

‘’What is…what I want?’’

‘’Indeed, what now?’’

Amethyst only smirked and started to unbutton her coat in a very tempting way ‘’What could it be…?’’ she slowly said, with a voice that was just as tempting as the way she unbuttoned her coat, she then slowly took it off ‘’Why don’t…you guess?’’.

‘’I won’t fall for this and you know it’’.

‘’Do I…?’’

Amethyst pushed him against the wall and put her hands on his neck again, she only smirked as she got closer to Mathew, however, he didn’t mind this and quickly grabbed her by her arms and pulled her even closer to him, that close that they could feel each other’s breathing, their eyes staring at each other, the woman enjoying every second of this while the man wasn’t or...who knows.

‘’What do you want?’’ he asked again.

Amethyst answered ‘’Same thing that you want…Cadiz. ‘’

When the brown haired man heard this he let Amethyst go and walked past her ‘’That doesn’t exist, you know that as well as I, that they are nothing but a legend’’

‘’Seriously?’’ said she ‘’Then how come I have one?’’ the woman sarcastically asked.

Mathew slowly took off is glasses when he heard this ‘’What?’’

Amethyst said on a nearby chair and explained ‘’What you heard, some years ago there was a fire on the village where this race inhabit, an there were only two survivors’’ she paused.

‘’…and?’’

‘So those survivors were two kids, a girl and a boy, and I have one of them’’ she paused again and looked at Mathew ‘’Aren’t you going to say something?’’

‘’….how did that fire happen?’

‘’Oh you’re interested?’’ Amethyst stood up form the chair and sat on the Professor’s desk ‘’Well I caused it, they were needed to disappear in order to get what I want’’ she touched her lips in hopes of seducing Mathew, she was determined to this time ‘’..but.. what you want…. Isn’t I what you want?’’

Mathew couldn’t help laughing ‘’ A woman like you? No thanks he then walked towards the door, shaking his head ‘’How could you kill those people?’’ he wondered, but then again he knew Amethyst was mischievous but not that evil as to kill a great amount of people, although you could expect anything from her, that what she had said, still shocked Mathew.

‘’You still don’t believe it eh?... I give you … 8 more years’’ said she as she also walked towards the door, she touched it softly as she turned to Mathew who was also standing there ‘’8 more years’’ she repeated.

‘’What for?’’ not only was he interested in knowing but also wanted to se what he could do afterwards, maybe he wanted to stop her, maybe to recover the other kid, maybe t find them both… or… who knows what he wanted.

Amethyst touched his face and slowly said ‘’You want Cadiz also, remember?’’ her red eyes shone brightly, they turned redder than blood itself, Mathew didn’t say anything and just stared at her with a careless look ‘’I’ll give you time to find the other one, in the end, she’ll be mine anyway’’ she lifted her hand from the man’s face and started to talk away ‘’See you in some years, Professor’’ were her last words before she disappeared from into the darkness that surrounded the halls of the campus.

Mathew just stood still, his eyes followed the woman’s figure until it had disappeared, he was intrigued now, he had been searching for the Cadiz since he started University, 20 years later he finds out Amethyst has one of them at her manor, the feeling of doubt and confusion still surrounded him at that moment though, he then took the decision of investigating more and find out where the girl Amethyst was talking about was.

‘’Let the new investigation begin’’

End of chapter 13

I already have chap 14 done and might upload it when people start reading again though I still do think a new version of this fic is needed.

hope you like..! comment please n_n...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back