• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Obscured fire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Eliza, It's xikem. Just wanted to see what was up and what was new with you. ^^
    hey you may know me i created the organization XIII fanclub i was just wondering if you want to be friends oh do you have RE: chain of memories because i need some advise on how to beat vexen 1st fight
    M
    dear kh fighters!!!!!my apologies for missing all those days!!!!!!we got many inner problems and i wont be able to talk for a while in khinsider!!!please forgive me!!!!i'll be back soon!!!have a nice christmas revegion and happy new year!!!!
    thank you for your understandance!!!
    yours,memphysgoddess
    M
    twra omws prepei na klisw!!!tha ta poume to vradi !!!!ciao!!!!
    M
    egw sto sxoleio m den prokeite na dw katalipsi pote!!!!!!einai idiwtiko vlepeis!!!!!!
    M
    h varemara m ferbei taseis aytoktonias!!!!! gyrisa apo patra pri 2 meres k akoma niw8w san ptwma!!!!!esy?????
    M
    yay!!!!!
    wow egw 15 augoustou exw giorti k esy 16 exeis genethlia!!!!!!COOL!!!!
    M
    ase eimai patra sena sunedrio me thn mana mou k exw pe8anei stin kourasi!!! 6 wres orthostasia!!!!!
    esy???
    mou eleipse to khinsider toses meres!!!!!
    M
    haha!!yes you are correct!!!!!
    hey pas 1 h' 2 lykeioy?????egw paw 2ytera!!!!!
    M
    GYAAAA!!!alla den me noiazei k poly!!!giati pempti k paraskeyi paw patra gia to sunedreio pou sxediasei h mana mou!!!k eyxaristw gia thn eyxh!!!!
    M
    gaaaah k ayrio exw test!!!!! giati? >.< misw ta test k misw thn gewmetria!!!!!!gaaah alla prwta apola misw ton pyreto!!!!!>0<
    M
    aaax paidi mou ama8w!!!akoma den to exeis katalabei?!?
    MAS PSEKAZOUN TO PRWI K MAS KSEVGAZOUN TO VRADI!!!!BWAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…