Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Obscured fire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Eliza, It's xikem. Just wanted to see what was up and what was new with you. ^^
    hey you may know me i created the organization XIII fanclub i was just wondering if you want to be friends oh do you have RE: chain of memories because i need some advise on how to beat vexen 1st fight
    M
    dear kh fighters!!!!!my apologies for missing all those days!!!!!!we got many inner problems and i wont be able to talk for a while in khinsider!!!please forgive me!!!!i'll be back soon!!!have a nice christmas revegion and happy new year!!!!
    thank you for your understandance!!!
    yours,memphysgoddess
    M
    twra omws prepei na klisw!!!tha ta poume to vradi !!!!ciao!!!!
    M
    egw sto sxoleio m den prokeite na dw katalipsi pote!!!!!!einai idiwtiko vlepeis!!!!!!
    M
    h varemara m ferbei taseis aytoktonias!!!!! gyrisa apo patra pri 2 meres k akoma niw8w san ptwma!!!!!esy?????
    M
    yay!!!!!
    wow egw 15 augoustou exw giorti k esy 16 exeis genethlia!!!!!!COOL!!!!
    M
    ase eimai patra sena sunedrio me thn mana mou k exw pe8anei stin kourasi!!! 6 wres orthostasia!!!!!
    esy???
    mou eleipse to khinsider toses meres!!!!!
    M
    haha!!yes you are correct!!!!!
    hey pas 1 h' 2 lykeioy?????egw paw 2ytera!!!!!
    M
    GYAAAA!!!alla den me noiazei k poly!!!giati pempti k paraskeyi paw patra gia to sunedreio pou sxediasei h mana mou!!!k eyxaristw gia thn eyxh!!!!
    M
    gaaaah k ayrio exw test!!!!! giati? >.< misw ta test k misw thn gewmetria!!!!!!gaaah alla prwta apola misw ton pyreto!!!!!>0<
    M
    aaax paidi mou ama8w!!!akoma den to exeis katalabei?!?
    MAS PSEKAZOUN TO PRWI K MAS KSEVGAZOUN TO VRADI!!!!BWAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6