• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Hehe you finally read it! that's cool! ^^
I wonder how some people read it in one shot :mellow:
Hehe doesnt matter thanks!
Yeah like I said..I'm writing the other chap by this weekend or next week *checks notebook* I've only written two pages..not done sadly =/

if you just heard sumtin funny and you get energy from it then you can finish reading in an awesome story like this in a snappysnapsnap :3 anyhoo still goinna be waitting for your update buddie!! :'D
:3

kadaj strife

sorry about the two post i was going to edit it then i changed my mind and hit back space and it took me back to the "Reply to Thread" and i thought it was deleted so i added another one. sorry:unsure:

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
when will you post the next chapter btw? just asking but no rush though O:

Eh I'm not sure about it..dont really know..it's not t hat I have writers block but I..dont have time to write it..sorry

Yupp, finished reading it. =D

Very good so far! I look forward to more. =]

Hehe thanks Yunie I'll be sure to pm you when I post t he next chap.

hve you abandend this or have you just6 not gotten around to it

Of course I havent! I just dont have time..I'll never let Crystal FAte like this I lso wanna know what happens lol

I have found the perfect them song for this...

Ghost Love Score by Nightwish

o_O..really a theme song? mind giving me a link?

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
OH!! guys by the way!! I'm already done with chap 11 of this fic! will post it later if I have time *nod*
Oh and Josh if I didnt tell you earlier I tell you now Ghost Love Score..is perfect for Crystal Fate..when I draw the manga and have the anime let's contact Nightwish so they let us use their song for it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back