• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I guess I'll take Tifa since no one else will. ^^=

Zack...who could make a good Zack? Hmm...*thinks*

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Somebody said I should since I'm the creator I could do Zack but I can't since I'll be heading off to college and I'm in 3 different RPs controlling 2 characters in 2 other RPs and 1 in another. If nobody takes Zack, I will and you can try out for Tifa if you want.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
So, I'm still thinking of whether or not I should also make a template for Kei's brother... That would be a different experience for me, to control two characters that are related to each other. But I dunno... Blah.

So, we got another template, eh? Cool :)

Danica Syer

Yup. Well you could do Kei's brother if you want but it depends on you and all. The limit of characters is 4. But if you're a busy bee and can't go on too much during school year, I wouldn't recommend it. Unless your the kind of person that slacks off and or always completes their homework early or beforehand and has plenty of free time in their hands.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Hmmm that's true... I haven't been to school in so long, I can't remember how long it usually took me to do homework >.< I should just stick with one character.

Danica Syer

Yeah, that's a good idea. I guess the RP's not gonna go anywhere yet and it's good. If it's like this at least till next Summer. Then I could launch it then because I'll be busy with college to start it but I'm just saying...

Danica Syer

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT I WAS WONDERING if anybody thinks I should take Zack Fair or make him an NPC until later? I dunno, just run some of your ideas if you have to. I have to know though! XD

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I added the picture to the Tseng's template.

As for Zack, personally I think you should do it. He is the main role and the RP's creator seems the best placed to do the main role, now that's how I see it...

Danica Syer

i'd go for npc. make him an extra character for everyone encase they dont know what to say for there character ^^

Thanks for your input. I'll figure something out.

I added the picture to the Tseng's template.

As for Zack, personally I think you should do it. He is the main role and the RP's creator seems the best placed to do the main role, now that's how I see it...

Ah sounds good. I shall look at your template again and see.

Okies then. I'll do. I'll have to go work on my templates. I still need more characters. And as for Zack, I'll think of something for now. Thanks for your input as well!

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
If my access is working and I have the time, I think I would like to join this roleplay. Maybe an OC character on Earth and if nobody took Tifa Lockheart or Yuffie Kisaragi, as one of them. It's fine if they do. I can stick with the OC. I really like the plot and idea you have on here. =]

cloudwolf124

Question: Can someone let me know if my temp was accepted? *Looking for whoever made the thread*
i admit i changed it a while back ago but i would still like to know

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Ask Candy, or look on the first post to see.

Name: Tifa Lockhart
Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: Oppose
Weapons/Powers: Fists, Superhuman strength
Abilities (up to 6 please):
Fira Materia
Blizzard Materia
Thundara Materia
Cure Materia
Demi Materia
Shiva (summon) Materia
Description: Click
Bio: [BRB]
Other Info: [BRB]

Danica Syer

If my access is working and I have the time, I think I would like to join this roleplay. Maybe an OC character on Earth and if nobody took Tifa Lockheart or Yuffie Kisaragi, as one of them. It's fine if they do. I can stick with the OC. I really like the plot and idea you have on here. =]

Okies then, Kels. Whenever you want and can. Thanks alot. :D

The plot is incredible and I think I'd have the time for it but only one character, either an original character or Cloud Strife if someone hasn't taken it.

Yeah, Cloud Strife's been taken into consideration. I don't know. Any other character you have in mind? Maybe an OC as you suggested? Otherwise, we need a Zack and an Angeal. :D

Hey Candy what exactly is the time frame you have planned out for this? Like a launch date?

When we can get more people to join and more templates. I don't know yet and I know I'll start college soon, so at the lastest, winter unless something happens. Otherwise looks like it's on hold for a moment. Speaking of templates, I have to make mine. >_<

Question: Can someone let me know if my temp was accepted? *Looking for whoever made the thread*
i admit i changed it a while back ago but i would still like to know

My name's Candy and it's on the front page on the pending or acceptance list. Please look there. And I'm sure I accepted it. Thanks for asking.

Ask Candy, or look on the first post to see.

Name: Tifa Lockhart
Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: Oppose
Weapons/Powers: Fists, Superhuman strength
Abilities (up to 6 please):
Fira Materia
Blizzard Materia
Thundara Materia
Cure Materia
Demi Materia
Shiva (summon) Materia
Description: Click
Bio: [BRB]
Other Info: [BRB]

I'll put you on the pending list for now.

Black Stripes

Yeah, Cloud Strife's been taken into consideration. I don't know. Any other character you have in mind? Maybe an OC as you suggested? Otherwise, we need a Zack and an Angeal. :D

Zack and Angeal seem rather daunting, so I'm definitely doing an original character. I'll make my template as soon as possible, so in a week or so.

Danica Syer

Alrighty then that's fine and I'll check your template again, cloudwolf and make sure I put you on the pending list this time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back