• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Sure, I'll be sure to do that for you. On another note, I have a question: Certainly all the FFVII characters will be appearing in different locations, rather than all of them spawning in one location? I was just wondering, as I'm looking for my character to interact with certain characters.

Thanks very much. And yes, that's the idea of this RP in the terms since I like the idea of mixing canon and OC characters. So yes, that will happen and this is my 100% confirmation. And also I was planning for them to have a big battle or some terms of battle against the villians. It can be OC too but preperably somebody like Genesis, maybe?

As for me, I'm gonna stir up my OC character template and will wait to see if anybody else wants to do Zack Fair and if they do, I might have to look at their templates as well as you and Rauxlen, so we can all agree together even if it's at different time. If Zack Fair is accepted, then I'll try to do other roles if they are still available but I know for sure Zack will start out the RP no doubt.

BTW Palmer, I like it. I guess I'll take it.

Neglect

That's good. I'm trying to elaborate a plan where Creed aligns himself with Shinra, so that he could possibly receive Jenova cells thus enabling him to fight on par with 1st Class SOLDIERs such as Angeal or Zack, perhaps even Sephiroth.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Thanks very much. And yes, that's the idea of this RP in the terms since I like the idea of mixing canon and OC characters. So yes, that will happen and this is my 100% confirmation. And also I was planning for them to have a big battle or some terms of battle against the villians. It can be OC too but preperably somebody like Genesis, maybe?

As for me, I'm gonna stir up my OC character template and will wait to see if anybody else wants to do Zack Fair and if they do, I might have to look at their templates as well as you and Rauxlen, so we can all agree together even if it's at different time. If Zack Fair is accepted, then I'll try to do other roles if they are still available but I know for sure Zack will start out the RP no doubt.

BTW Palmer, I like it. I guess I'll take it.
Alright.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Name: Bonzi

Description: Bonzi is a pale skinned male with long, spiky black hair, some of which covers his face, and sea blue eyes. He is about 6’0 even, and is a lean man. He is rather muscular, but his muscles aren’t bulging out of his clothes. He wears the typical SOLIDER uniform, but adds his personal touch of black into the mix. He typically wears a pendant and earrings that look rather dark. He also wears a jet black overcoat, with the right sleeve being big enough to fit his arm like a sling while outside of battle.

Bio: A SOLIDER 1st Class of rather unknown proportions, Bonzi tends to stay under the radar in his missions. He is generally called into action during times of uncertainty, and is rarely seen around the Shin-ra building. Unlike Sephiroth and co., he is an unknown entity to the public, due to mission classifications. He normally works alone, but has been scrutinized by his peers for it.

Bonzi rarely shows emotions, attesting that showing a genuine emotion is showing a weakness. Rarely is he seen with an expression unlike his serious looks.

He also is known to have trained in various forms of martial arts, in order to give him an extra edge in battle

Weapons/Choice of Defense: A sword. It is 3 feet long, rather broad, and has a golden handle.

Abilities (up to 4):

Darkness

Blizzard Blade

Dark Blizzaga

Exploder Blade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me if there is anything I can do to edit this. I may edit out Omnislash and another ability once I take another gander at the Crisis Core abilities for inspiration.

(EDIT: 6000th post)

Last edited:

Neglect

sounds cool may i join this?

Of course. You don't have to ask; just submit a template.

Description: Bonzi is a pale skinned male with long, spiky black hair, some of which covers his face, and sea blue eyes. He is about 6’0 even, and is a lean man. He is rather muscular, but his muscles aren’t bulging out of his clothes. He wears the typical SOLIDER uniform, but adds his personal touch of black into the mix. He typically wears a pendant and earrings that look rather dark. He also wears a jet black overcoat, with the right sleeve being big enough to fit his arm like a sling while outside of battle.

Bio: A SOLIDER 1st Class of rather unknown proportions, Bonzi tends to stay under the radar in his missions. He is generally called into action during times of uncertainty, and is rarely seen around the Shin-ra building. Unlike Sephiroth and co., he is an unknown entity to the public, due to mission classifications. He normally works alone, but has been scrutinized by his peers for it.

Bonzi rarely shows emotions, attesting that showing a genuine emotion is showing a weakness. Rarely is he seen with an expression unlike his serious looks.

He also is known to have trained in various forms of martial arts, in order to give him an extra edge in battle

Weapons/Choice of Defense: A sword. It is 3 feet long, rather broad, and has a golden handle.

Abilities (up to 4):

Darkness

Blizzard Slash

Dark Blizzaga

Omnislash

It looks fine to me, but what exactly is 'Darkness' and Dark Blizzaga?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
They were materia I remember using in Crisis Core. Darkness does damage to those around you, but draining your health a bit, while Dark Blizzaga was pretty much a stronger, more powerful Blizzaga

Neglect

They were materia I remember using in Crisis Core. Darkness does damage to those around you, but draining your health a bit, while Dark Blizzaga was pretty much a stronger, more powerful Blizzaga

I see. Well then, your template is accepted; though I lack the ability to add you to the first post, ha. (essentially making my authority worthless :23:)

cloudwolf124

Name: Jason Smith

Description: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh61/adamantkazegan/anime-hoodie-male-1.jpg

Bio: Jason was an orphan who moved from horrible foster home to horrible foster home. When he turned 18 he left the group home he was living in to find something out about his parents (because everyone told him he was born in his first foster home). When he found info on his parents he visited their graves at the local cemetery. soon after Jason began a spiraling self-destructive rampage he began stealing, participated in street fights and assaulted a local police officer. He was in jail for 2 years he began trying to change his life and worked for the local fast food joint but after he grabbed a guy by the throat for taking to long to order he was fired and thrown in jail again he was released 2 years later. Soon after his life hit the skids, he lost all his stuff, and his reason to live. Just before he went to jump off a bridge he met a man in a purple suit who had shown Jason a purpose for living. Soon after Jason had become a rouge Vigilante and started helping the society he had lived in but was thrown in jail soon after for killing a man who stole and old lady's purse. Now after being released for the 3rd time he hopes to find the man in the purple suit.

Weapons/Choice of Defense: He carries a Combat Knife and Hunting Pistol

Other Info: During his spiraling rampage Jason managed to get s scar on his left hand. He also carries several Scars from his depressing childhood and his fights with criminals. He has a scar across his right eye from a fight during his days as a street fighter.

does this look good or does it still need more work?

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Name: Tseng
Loyal to Shinra or Oppose: Loyal
Weapon: Gun
Abilities:

Full Cure – Tseng can fully heal himself or a target of his choice (green materia)
Shield – Tseng can protect himself or a target of his choice against physical or magical attack (green materia)
Enemy Skill – Can imitate a few move of the enemy to attack them with this very move (yellow materia)
Shiva – Can summon the Goddess of Ice to inflict damage on all the enemies during battle (red materia)
Rapid shoot – Can shoot from 3 to 6 times the enemy (physical)
Instant Air Strike – A chopper unleashes a physical attack on all the enemies. The power may vary depending how many of his fellow Turks he may rely on while attacking (limit break)

Bio: Tseng is currently the second in command of the Turk and de facto the one giving orders to all others Turks in the company. Tseng follows logic and put the company policy above all else. He may seem heartless sometime, as he won’t hesitate to do the worst things possible, as a Turk and for the company, but care deeply for his friends and can even forgets his order in exceptional case if he judges it to be necessary at the highest point.

His main duty is to hide Shinra’s dark business, as well as to look after Aerith, with who he fell in love with, feeling she doesn’t really seem to return to him

Appearance: Viewing .jpg

Last edited:

Danica Syer

That's good. I'm trying to elaborate a plan where Creed aligns himself with Shinra, so that he could possibly receive Jenova cells thus enabling him to fight on par with 1st Class SOLDIERs such as Angeal or Zack, perhaps even Sephiroth.

Nice. I think that's a very good idea and I'm sure he is likely.

sounds cool may i join this?

Of course, you may! But I saw Neglect already took care. XD

Abilities (up to 4):

Darkness

Blizzard Slash

Dark Blizzaga

Omnislash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me if there is anything I can do to edit this. I may edit out Omnislash and another ability once I take another gander at the Crisis Core abilities for inspiration.

(EDIT: 6000th post)

LOL Nice.
Anyway, I like it, just like Neglect. Accepted by me as well!

I see. Well then, your template is accepted; though I lack the ability to add you to the first post, ha. (essentially making my authority worthless :23:)

You're fine, Neglect. Although this for you to read ONLY and YOU ONLY:

Make sure the templates have more information. The more=the better

Name: Jason Smith

Description: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh61/adamantkazegan/anime-hoodie-male-1.jpg

Bio: Jason was an orphan who moved from horrible foster home to horrible foster. When he turned 18 he left the group home he was living in to find something out about his parents (because everyone told him he was born in his first foster home). When he found info on his parents he visited their graves at the local cemetery. When Jason began a spiraling self-destructive rampage he noticed a strange man in a purple suit not knowing that,that man would change his life forever

Weapons/Choice of Defense: He carries a Combat Knife and Hunting Pistol

Other Info: During his spiraling rampage Jason managed to get s scar on his left hand.

does this look good or does it need more work?

More information=the better. So yes, put more please. I like more information. But otherwise, I like it. I'll put you on the pending list for now.

Name: Tseng
Loyal to Shinra or Oppose: Loyal
Weapon: Gun
Abilities:

Full Cure – Tseng can fully heal himself or a target of his choice (green materia)
Shield – Tseng can protect himself or a target of his choice against physical or magical attack (green materia)
Enemy Skill – Can imitate a few move of the enemy to attack them with this very move (yellow materia)
Shiva – Can summon the Goddess of Ice to inflict damage on all the enemies during battle (red materia)
Rapid shoot – Can shoot from 3 to 6 times the enemy (physical)
Instant Air Strike – A chopper unleashes a physical attack on all the enemies. The power may vary depending how many of his fellow Turks he may rely on while attacking (limit break)

Bio: Tseng is currently the second in command of the Turk and de facto the one giving orders to all others Turks in the company. Tseng follows logic and put the company policy above all else. He may seem heartless sometime, as he won’t hesitate to do the worst things possible, as a Turk and for the company, but care deeply for his friends and can even forgets his order in exceptional case if he judges it to be necessary at the highest point.

His main duty is to hide Shinra’s dark business, as well as to look after Aerith, with who he fell in love with, feeling she doesn’t really seem to return to him

Appearance: (Coming soon)

-----

Here, I hope all is ok. Didn't think a satisfying picture of Tseng so gonna search more for this.

Should I put you on the pending list then? Well I accept it although I know you are gonna work on your appearence. So I'll put you on the pending list but I accept otherwise...aside from that.

Annoucement:
Just so you guys aren't confused and I'm not forgetting. I'll be gone and I won't be on for like 3 or 4 days starting tomorrow till probably Thursday or Friday since I'm going on a trip to visit my relatives. So I'm hoping that Neglect and Rauxlen will take care of the templates. Mostly Neglect for now if Rauxlen can't do anything. Otherwise, please be patient and wait until I get back from my trip!
Just thought I'd let you all know.
Neglect and Rauxlen, I trust your judgement on accepting the templates. If you have any concerns/questions, PM/VM me okies and I'll get back to you when I get back, ASAP!

Thanks for reading!
~Candy

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Good-bye candy.

And Neglect, just so you can make a note of it, I edited out Omnislash for Exploder Blade after I looked at the Crisis core materia list.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
I like all the templates so far. I'll help Neglect with accepting and stuff, if he needs help with it.
Bye Candy!

Well, here's my template :) Hopefully it's okay, and hopefully I don't have to find a last name for my character. I looked for one, but I couldn't find one I really liked.

Name: Kei

Description: Kei is Japanese in descent, and has shoulder-length, layered, dark brown hair with light brown highlights. Her hair's parted on the right side of her head, causing her side bangs to cover some of her left eye. Kei's eyes are dark brown, nearly black in color. She has a pretty pale complexion. Kei is about 5'6" in height.
Kei usually wears a plain black shirt and skinny jeans. She also wears black, fingerless gloves. She carries her cell phone and her iPod in her pockets at all times.

Bio: Kei has lived in Japan her whole life. Both of her parents died when she was young, so her older brother took care of her for most of her life. She admires her brother, and likes to spend time with him.
Kei only has a few friends, as she's usually quiet. Though, when she's around her friends, she could be very outgoing. She goes shopping a lot, and loves to look for accessories.

Weapons/Choice of Defense: The only thing Kei has to defend herself is a small pocket knife.

Well, there's my template. If I need to add/change anything, I will.
I'm also thinking of making a template for Kei's older brother, but I'm not completely sure if I should.
And we'll be able to get another weapon later in the RP, right?

Edit: Gah, this is so short. But I don't really know what else to add...
Edit 2: It looks like I killed this place o_o

Last edited:

Danica Syer

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT RAUXLEN. Sorry for the capslock. Anyway, I like your template. Accepted. I have to check on everybody else later and don't worry, it's dead without me around. OH SHI- it's gonna be that way if I go off to college. NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD. :/

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE........I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back