• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
No, I still need more people to join. I feel like some people on the pending list aren't done with their templates yet.

I'll let you know when it is up. Sorry for everything. :(

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
No, I still need more people to join. I feel like some people on the pending list aren't done with their templates yet.

I'll let you know when it is up. Sorry for everything. :(
Alright, that is fine. No rush.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
If no one takes Angeal within the next 5 days, I will make a template for it. Just wanting to get this out in the open.

Black Stripes

Name: Genji

Description: Genji stands at 6’0” with short jet black hair; he doesn’t care much for his appearance, so his hair is all over the place. The colour of his eyes is hard to distinguish; for they are very dark in colour they seem to reflect his joy at times. Although he’s not overly muscular, he does have a fair amount of muscle on him. He rarely wears the SOLDIER uniform outside missions and the majority of the wardrobe consists of black shirts. He ties bandages around his arms hiding scars, (he obtained during his early missions) for various reasons.

Bio: He’s a SOLDIER 1st class, but society know very little of him. Though he’s a rather delightful character but he is a little bit childish for someone of his age. He’s easily distracted by his environment which can prove to be a weakness in missions and it often leads to his peers yelling at him. He sometimes imagines leading a vagabond life, in the open world. But he can be mature whenever he needs to be. Spending most of his time training he never gets to do much.

Weapons/Choice of Defence: He has a katana with a silver, 4’0” blade.

I found a spare minute so thought I might aswell do it, tell me if I need to change something. I feel alittle bit uncertain about it =/

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
If no one takes Angeal within the next 5 days, I will make a template for it. Just wanting to get this out in the open.

Okay then Eddie, that's fine.

We'll see who else answers. If they even can! :/

Name: Genji

Description: Genji stands at 6’0” with short jet black hair; he doesn’t care much for his appearance, so his hair is all over the place. The colour of his eyes is hard to distinguish; for they are very dark in colour they seem to reflect his joy at times. Although he’s not overly muscular, he does have a fair amount of muscle on him. He rarely wears the SOLDIER uniform outside missions and the majority of the wardrobe consists of black shirts. He ties bandages around his arms hiding scars, (he obtained during his early missions) for various reasons.

Bio: He’s a SOLDIER 1st class, but society know very little of him. Though he’s a rather delightful character but he is a little bit childish for someone of his age. He’s easily distracted by his environment which can prove to be a weakness in missions and it often leads to his peers yelling at him. He sometimes imagines leading a vagabond life, in the open world. But he can be mature whenever he needs to be. Spending most of his time training he never gets to do much.

Weapons/Choice of Defence: He has a katana with a silver, 4’0” blade.

I found a spare minute so thought I might aswell do it, tell me if I need to change something. I feel alittle bit uncertain about it =/

I like it so far. Accepted. Are you interested in taking Angeal btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back