• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
CANDY. YOU CAME BACK ON MAH BIRTHDAY :D
Oh, haha, cool ^^; I was worried it was so terrible nobody knew what to say. Thanks :)

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Eh, I guess I'll start a temp for Cloud.

Name: Cloud Strife

Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: Shinra Infantryman

Weapons/Powers: Rifle

Abilities: [Pending]

Description: Cloud

Bio: [Pending]

=======================

Now I've got a question, I really can't have Cloud's abilities listed, so canI have him as a 2nd Class SOLDIER instead?

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
CANDY. YOU CAME BACK ON MAH BIRTHDAY :D
Oh, haha, cool ^^; I was worried it was so terrible nobody knew what to say. Thanks :)

OMG HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :D Well since I didn't see since I had to go off to bed. :p
Yeah........your welcome. As for the weapon, if you want to get it later on in the RP, then yes.

Eh, I guess I'll start a temp for Cloud.

Name: Cloud Strife

Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: Shinra Infantryman

Weapons/Powers: Rifle

Abilities: [Pending]

Description: Cloud

Bio: [Pending]

=======================

Now I've got a question, I really can't have Cloud's abilities listed, so canI have him as a 2nd Class SOLDIER instead?

Hmmmm.........I guess so but do you know any abilities you wanted to add, just in case? And I'll put you on the pending list for now.

EDIT: I EDITTED THE ROSTER!!!!!!!!! IF YOU FINISHED YOUR TEMPLATES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
Off to work on my OC template!
If you have any questions/comments, please say it loud and proud.....lolz. But seriously. >_>

Rauxlen

Awards
OMG HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :D Well since I didn't see since I had to go off to bed. :p
Yeah........your welcome. As for the weapon, if you want to get it later on in the RP, then yes.

And cool. I don't think that my character would be carrying around a gun/sword/etc. at this point in time.

Rauxlen

Awards
I don't know where they disappeared to...

Danica Syer

Cross your finger more people show up! *crosses finger*

Guess I can work on my OC character template. I kind of don't want to do Zack but I kind of do. Because I would start the RP but problem is despite playing the game, I don't know how to write too much about SOLDIER, if that makes sense.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Name-Crey Zance

Age-20

Gender-Male

Appearance-
fae8b35b-2.jpg

Bio-When i was 5 i lived in a vilage gongaga, me and my brother Lance playing by the junk yards but then we got seperated when monsters found us,i told Lacne to get out of there and get mom and dad, i ran as fast as i could to make the monster go away but it failed, i was in some forest, then suddenly a man with 2 swords came and killed the monsters, he told me to go back home, but i was lost,heh then he let me live at his house, by the age of 10 i learned tow dual swords fighting by Cless (the man) bye the age of 20 i said good bye so i can go back to gomgaga, but i still couldnt find my home town, but as soon as i blacked out, wolfs lug'd me to there home,his name was nanaki, in a year later he taught me how to scence someones movement,
after i said good bye, i remmebered Lance wanted to be a soilder hero, so now im looking still, but in different universe....i think

Weapons/Choice of Defense:Dual Swords I have pics:
H6033-2T.jpg
Berserk_Sword_2.jpg

Personality-Brave,out-going,tricky

Abilities (up to 4): Can sence someones movement, speed, some how, all of soilders abilities,

Danica Syer

Hmm...I like it although I was wondering about the abilities. But what do you mean by all the Soldier abilities? Do you mean like you have all the abilities of SOLDIER?

Danica Syer

Ah okies then. I shall add you to the roster. If you know anybody interested in an RP or whatever, can you please pass the word? Thanks!

Danica Syer

Let's see.....so far six people got accepted and waiting on a few more. Three, I shall think. I'm still working on my OC template and was trying to find a person who would be interested in doing Zack Fair in this RP or I shall do it but only if nobody wants him.

Danica Syer

Heh yeah. Same here in some ways but I have had some experiences. No worries. And there are other people who can help you if your lost and I'm not around.

Danica Syer

Hi Flower! Yes I am. Hello and how are you?
So I need a Zack Fair, Cissnei, Tifa Lockhart, Yuffie Kisaragi and still pending on templates.
So yeah, nothing much here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back