• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread] [RE-MADE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Urk.
I really should get to making my other character's template...
Dangit, I wish I had the picture of him. Oh well, I guess I'll start working on his template now. xD
Of course, it is 11 PM here...
I'll get it up tomorrow. :3

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Good then. I'll have Tobias' and Meta's bios up before that time.

Of course. I was thinking maybe after Wednesday?
I'm not too sure yet but maybe after then. :p

Urk.
I really should get to making my other character's template...
Dangit, I wish I had the picture of him. Oh well, I guess I'll start working on his template now. xD
Of course, it is 11 PM here...
I'll get it up tomorrow. :3
Oh okay and that's fine!
I should send a PM to everybody else shouldn't I?
It seems like they might not be aware of it
BAD NEWS:
Arty can't join the RP and or might have to join later.
Need to convince her.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Is it too late for me to join?? I want to try out this RP, please?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Maybe, just maybe if you read any of the thread you would know that its okay to join. Do you see anything where it says "This rp isn't accepting templates," or "At this time the rp is closed to joiners."

Nah, I didn't think so.

Rauxlen

Awards
Don't have a picture or anything, but here it is. Hopefully it's alright.
I might edit it later today, though...

-----

Name: Hiroshi

Description: Hiroshi, like his sister, is Japanese. He has semi-long (not quite to the shoulders) dark brown/black hair that is shaggy and layered. His eyes are the same color as his sister’s; dark brown, almost completely black.
Unlike his sister, Hiroshi doesn’t like to accessorize with anything. In fact, he doesn’t wear anything unusual or flashy. He prefers to wear plain jeans, T-Shirts, and black tennis shoes. The only accessory he has is a plain black phone strap. The technology he owns, on the other hand, looks extremely flashy and well-kept.

Bio: Hiroshi moved to America from Japan when he was 18. The decision to move was made by himself and a few other family members because they thought it would be the best for him and Kei. They had more family living in America than in Japan, and they also thought that they might be able to learn new things while living there. His parents died while he and Kei were still in Japan, when he was in High School and Kei was in Middle School. They lived with family until they moved to America.
Like his appearance, Hiroshi is pretty lazy. He’s attending college in America, making amazing grades, with not very much effort. Whenever he gets a break from school, he goes home to play video games. Sometimes he surprises people with the fact that he looks like he doesn’t have the money to afford any fashionable clothing, yet owns all the latest technology. He has a part-time job, but nobody knows how that earns him enough money to buy everything he has.
Hiroshi's attitude seems to be uncaring when people first see him. Though, if they ever tried getting to know him, they would see that his attitude isn't always that way (even though it is most of the time).
Hiroshi has an Alaskan Malamute puppy named Haru, which is one of his best friends. Haru himself doesn’t do much, which Hiroshi appreciates, but he does go on the occasional walk. Haru looks something like this: Link

Weapons/Choice of Defense: Hiroshi practiced Karate and some Jujutsu in Japan, which he still practices on occasion.

Abilities: None at the start, but will obtain a Cerberus summon later on.
And also a fire materia, maybe?

Other Info: Hiroshi owns basically every video game system ever created, so in his spare time he plays video games. Sometimes he also plays video games with Kei when she wants to spend time with him.

Views on Shinra: After playing Final Fantasy VII, he can’t say that he actually likes Shinra. But since it’s a video game, why does he have to care?

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
You didn't think I didn't read the thread, or you didn't think there were any of those phrases? (Sorry...I'm...a bit slow.)
I thought it would be good if I asked whether I could because this RP is going to start soon. Sorry.
I'll just post a template then.

Name: Reina Derau

Description: Reina has long black hair which is straight but curls lightly at the ends, and a straight fringe. She's slightly tanned, and has dark brown eyes. She's 5'6". She wears a white tank top and a short sleeved jacket over it. Her jacket has hood which is like a bear's head (like with bear ears) and she likes to wear the hood most of the time. She wears denim shorts and black boots with knee high black and white striped socks. She wears a silver band on her index and middle finger on her left hand. She also has small hoops on her ears.

Bio: Reina is an only child and living with her mother. When Reina was 12 years old, her father was in a terrible car accident with her brother and they both died. Her mother usually cries for her brother and father and although they are living normally, Reina hardly talks to her mother. She would stay in her room and study or play video games. Reina actually didn't have much interest for games, but she started playing them ever since being introduced to them by her ex-boyfriend. The game she is currently playing is FFVII: Crisis Core, and she's stuck in the fight with Sephiroth.

Her mother doesn't approve of Reina playing games and once she even threw out a UMD that she found on Reina's table. Although Reina was upset, she didn't have the heart to go against her mother because her mother always mourned for their loss. After a conversation she had with her friends about meeting a character from FFVII: Crisis Core, she wished she could meet Tseng, because she didn't know anything about him and he simply intrigued her.

Personality: Her mother thinks she's shy and unable to do anything, but with her friends she shows her true character. She may look cold to a person she's just met because she doesn't really show expressions and this may be misunderstood with a cold look. Reina's actually an outgoing and cheerful girl. She loves to be with her friends and she always tries not to cause trouble to others. She does, however, keep a lot of her problems and worries to herself. She feels that it's not for her friends to be bothered about and she can't really talk to her mother because her mother is either at work or at home weeping to herself.

Weapons/Choice of Defense: She would probably just take anything that's useful in hitting people. Or else she'll just fight punches and kicks. She likes to use poles/long sticks to hit people.

Abilities (up to 4):
- Steal
(later on in the RP).
- Drain
- Mug

Other Info: Reina likes to jump around whenever she's standing and doing nothing. She also likes to pull on her bear ears or play with her hair as it calms her.

Reina is against Shinra.
Theme Song - Clash on the Big Bridge from FFV (as heard in Dissidia).

Picture (something of how Reina looks like): http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/Kyrii2008/CuteAnimeGothGirl.jpg

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Is it too late for me to join?? I want to try out this RP, please?

You can join whenever to be honest.
I know I didn't put a JOIN WHENEVER thing but it's one of those.
FFF I was too lazy to put one but considering the lack of RPers we have had...I was kind of considering it.
Thanks!

Maybe, just maybe if you read any of the thread you would know that its okay to join. Do you see anything where it says "This rp isn't accepting templates," or "At this time the rp is closed to joiners."

Nah, I didn't think so.
Well, I think I should of made it clear but I think she was like me when I first joined an RP and stuff...unsure. XD
Some people are slow or at least want to make sure. I'm glad she did. She reminded me of what I had to do.

Don't have a picture or anything, but here it is. Hopefully it's alright.
I might edit it later today, though...

-----

Name: Hiroshi

Description: Hiroshi, like his sister, is Japanese. He has semi-long (not quite to the shoulders) dark brown/black hair that is shaggy and layered. His eyes are the same color as his sister’s; dark brown, almost completely black.
Unlike his sister, Hiroshi doesn’t like to accessorize with anything. In fact, he doesn’t wear anything unusual or flashy. He prefers to wear plain jeans, T-Shirts, and black tennis shoes. The only accessory he has is a plain black phone strap. The technology he owns, on the other hand, looks extremely flashy and well-kept.

Bio: Hiroshi moved to America from Japan when he was 18. The decision to move was made by himself and a few other family members because they thought it would be the best for him and Kei. They had more family living in America than in Japan, and they also thought that they might be able to learn new things while living there. His parents died while he and Kei were still in Japan, when he was in High School and Kei was in Middle School. They lived with family until they moved to America.
Like his appearance, Hiroshi is pretty lazy. He’s attending college in America, making amazing grades, with not very much effort. Whenever he gets a break from school, he goes home to play video games. Sometimes he surprises people with the fact that he looks like he doesn’t have the money to afford any fashionable clothing, yet owns all the latest technology. He has a part-time job, but nobody knows how that earns him enough money to buy everything he has.
Hiroshi's attitude seems to be uncaring when people first see him. Though, if they ever tried getting to know him, they would see that his attitude isn't always that way (even though it is most of the time).
Hiroshi has an Alaskan Malamute puppy named Haru, which is one of his best friends. Haru himself doesn’t do much, which Hiroshi appreciates, but he does go on the occasional walk. Haru looks something like this: Link

Weapons/Choice of Defense: Hiroshi practiced Karate and some Jujutsu in Japan, which he still practices on occasion.

Abilities: None at the start, but will obtain a Cerberus summon later on.
And also a fire materia, maybe?

Other Info: Hiroshi owns basically every video game system ever created, so in his spare time he plays video games. Sometimes he also plays video games with Kei when she wants to spend time with him.

Views on Shinra: After playing Final Fantasy VII, he can’t say that he actually likes Shinra. But since it’s a video game, why does he have to care?

Hiroshi sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to see what he's like. :D
He sounds quiet like his sister in a sense but that's pretty cool template and thanks for your views on Shinra. :3

You didn't think I didn't read the thread, or you didn't think there were any of those phrases? (Sorry...I'm...a bit slow.)
I thought it would be good if I asked whether I could because this RP is going to start soon. Sorry.
I'll just post a template then.

Name: Reina Derau

Description: Reina has long black hair which is straight but curls lightly at the ends, and a straight fringe. She's slightly tanned, and has dark brown eyes. She's 5'4". She wears a white tank top and a short sleeved jacket over it. Her jacket has hood which is like a bear's head (like with bear ears) and she likes to wear the hood most of the time. She wears denim shorts and black boots with knee high black and white striped socks. She wears a silver band on her index and middle finger on her left hand. She also has small hoops on her ears.

Bio: Reina is an only child and living with her mother. When Reina was 12 years old, her father was in a terrible car accident with her brother and they both died. Her mother constantly cries for them and although Reina's mother can support the both of them, Reina usually stays away from home usually spending time with her friends and sometimes sleeping over their houses. Ever since the accident, her mother doesn't seem to care so much about Reina and although she feels depressed about it, she tries not to let it bother her.

Personality: Her mother thinks she's shy and unable to do anything, but with her friends she shows her true character. She may look cold to a person she's just met because she doesn't really show expressions and this may be misunderstood with a cold look. Reina's actually an outgoing and cheerful girl. She loves to be with her friends and she always tries not to cause trouble to others. She does, however, keep a lot of her problems and worries to herself. She feels that it's not for her friends to be bothered about and she can't really talk to her mother because her mother is either at work or at home weeping to herself.

Weapons/Choice of Defense: She would probably just take anything that's useful in hitting people. Or else she'll just fight punches and kicks.

Other Info: Reina likes to jump around whenever she's standing and doing nothing. She also likes to pull on her bear ears or play with her hair as it calms her.

Picture (something of how Reina looks like): http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/Kyrii2008/CuteAnimeGothGirl.jpg

Pretty decent although I wish there were more to accept it but I'm not that picky except is she for and or against Shinra? :O

Now I have something to take ture now that you reminded me. XDDDDD

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Pretty decent although I wish there were more to accept it but I'm not that picky except is she for and or against Shinra? :O

Now I have something to take ture now that you reminded me. XDDDDD

Um, well she's against Shinra. Is there anything I should work on my template then? I'll try.

Rauxlen

Awards
Hiroshi sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to see what he's like. :D
He sounds quiet like his sister in a sense but that's pretty cool template and thanks for your views on Shinra. :3

Haha, thanks~
His sister's quiet in the shy sense, the exception is when she's with her friends. Hiroshi's more of a lazy/uncaring person, so when he talks to someone, he usually sounds bored. xD

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I may not be around from Monday to Wednesday. It's okay to start if you decide to start. :) Sorry.

Danica Syer

Um, well she's against Shinra. Is there anything I should work on my template then? I'll try.

I think you should try to have more in your bio, I dunno why and if you can, does your character have a theme song?

Haha, thanks~
His sister's quiet in the shy sense, the exception is when she's with her friends. Hiroshi's more of a lazy/uncaring person, so when he talks to someone, he usually sounds bored. xD

I like her brother then. I can relate to him. XDDD

I may not be around from Monday to Wednesday. It's okay to start if you decide to start. :) Sorry.
Thanks for telling me but actually if you read it carefully, I said: AFTER Wednesday...so it's on Thursday or Friday, that'll I start. Weekends I would have trouble starting with...considering my mom likes to go visit my aunt then.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

I think you should try to have more in your bio, I dunno why and if you can, does your character have a theme song?

Thanks for telling me but actually if you read it carefully, I said: AFTER Wednesday...so it's on Thursday or Friday, that'll I start. Weekends I would have trouble starting with...considering my mom likes to go visit my aunt then.

Ok, I edited my template. I added a bit more to my bio (although I don't know if it is any better), added abilities, a theme song and which side Reina is on.

And I forgot about the after Wednesday thing, sorry :p
By the way, I'm just curious but what does a theme song serve as?

Danica Syer

Ok, I edited my template. I added a bit more to my bio (although I don't know if it is any better), added abilities, a theme song and which side Reina is on.

And I forgot about the after Wednesday thing, sorry :p
By the way, I'm just curious but what does a theme song serve as?

Ah it's okay just wanted to remind you and I like your character's template. I accept it.
They serve as what your character is like and or describes what their lives is like. Basically just something additional...meh, I like to see what songs people choose for their character and such.

Rauxlen

Awards
So we're starting tomorrow or Friday then?
If I need to take over a canon character before we start, I could. I'm worried I might be a bit OOC, though.

Danica Syer

You can ask any of us who are willing to help. I know I am! Research them if you have to is one of my advice and sure if you'd want!

ONCE AGAIN: Thursday (which is tomorrow and unless your reading on that day, today) is when we start! Sooooo tomorrow unless something comes up, then probably Friday but likely tomorrow although I might on later in the afternoon around 3 or 4 pm central time but we'll see. :/

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Eep~~ If the RP does start today, I prolly wont be able to post until tomorrow. >.<
I have a lot of school work I need to get out of the way, even during the weekend so I might be -really- slow on posting!
Gomeenn. ;-;

Danica Syer

Are you taking summer school and 'tis fine.
Hmm...maybe I should start tomorrow now that I think about it.
So if not today, I'll start tomorrow!
:/
And it's fine, just post whenever you can!

Danica Syer

Whoa, that stinks. :/
And it's fine. ^_^
I might start tomorrow anyways if not today...
FINE TOMORROW IT IS IF NOT TODAY!
Sorry guys...I did have something come up at the last minute too. D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back