• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread] [RE-MADE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
I'm excited to see a new template~
And people we need more posts D:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
My post is going to be delayed due to things including I have to post Zexion for an RP I plan to revive.
That and I'm trying to work on finishing typing my fanfic. D:
Hopefully I'll post soon so the RP will keep on going! XD

Nice Zack Fair signature btw, Rauxy! :D

Rauxlen

Awards
Haha, that's fine, as long as we get a new post sometime, yeah? :D
Good luck with your fanfic, btw~
And thanks :3

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
There aren't anymore people to wait to post? What happened to other people who gave in their template but never posted in the RP when it started?

Danica Syer

Well actually I'm waiting on Szayel Aporro who hasn't posted as well as Evangeline but she's getting out of school on Friday, I believe. So they've been busy I suppose.
I don't know what happened to the other people. I did PM them many times but their responses NEVER came back. D:
Plus I'm just had news one of my friends is interested in joining the RP. So that's good and she wants to do a cannon character maybe. :D

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Oh...That's a mix of good news and bad news :( :)

Danica Syer

Yeah I know right? XD And I have to delay my post for awhile until I'm done with the other RP post. :/

EDIT:

I'm done with other post. Yay!~
I'll probably post today or tomorrow. We'll see!

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
I'm excited~
I'm also wondering about those other people...
But a lot of people got out of school recently, so maybe more people will come and post, yeah? :3
/hopefulness

Danica Syer

HOPEFULLY SO! :D
FFF this RP will have to go on without some of them.
Some who signed up and never ever came back, shouldn't of signed up for the RP.
If we start without them, it's their fault for IGNORING my PMs. Unless they didn't get it, then they should inform me.
Sounds rude but it's true. :/

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
so I've seriously had a change of heart and won't be using the characters I posted previously, but instead I'll use this one. After the fact I'll post and get into this thing. Besides I love Candy...

Name: Asurya

Age: It doesn't matter. After what transpired between Ref and Gar all was reset...

Description: Asurya is a big guy, and even though his weight is questionable, his 6 foot frame and bulky muscles spell out somebody very destructive is he fights you. As his muscles layer perfectly under his flawless dark skin he is very graceful and at all times holds definitive posture, standing upright and never slouching for any reason.

Having a bit of an angular face, though crisp and attractive, Asurya holds a more defiant than serious looking, scowl, but dimples even this expression out, almost like an empty smile that accents both of his dusty green eyes. Yellow hair sits atop his head, messy and spikey in some places and catching the primary hue of the color, rather than a dull or choppy blone that many other people have and as such in the back a pony-tail trails down nearly to the center of Asurya's back.

A silver chestplate that stops above the navel is polished beyond belief and around his back there is an emblem of a collapsing star that symbolizes the dusk, moving complete.y through the plate and grafted directly onto Asurya's back. Twisting armbands and bracers of the same silver color as his chestplate spin reflecting light of the assortment of jewels placed there by Asurya.

Since new times and reckless behaviors has taken him, Asurya isn't that fond of too much clothing and doesn't wear pants, just a skimpy wrap around his waist that covers his nads and such in the front, this colored silver as well, but has a shine that was unlike his more normalized chest plate. Fortunately if you liked that sort of thing, and too bad if you didn't; the back is a lot more exposing, showing just about all of Asurya's firm, muscled bubble butt, the slim strip of material only covering the line right down the middle.

The fraternal mixture to Dawn wears no shoes, and doesn't really stand either, his feet both three or so inches off thr ground and up to both knees from right under the feet an influx of what looks like white and blue mist circles and billowes, symbolizing and framing a notion of the liquids of essence, the in and outs of what transpires right before nothing swallows a being forever.

Bio: At this point all that can really be known is that Asurya used to be somebody or rather something else, a being that had plenty of names such as Daaku, and Corbinek, even Seru thought that was entirely another being, but in the end it comes down to Reforge. As it is, something happened in Orsa; a place that might not be unlike this world, but either way after an epic battle of brothers that ultimately caused Orsa as such to reset, Reforge and Garforge alike stemmed themselves anew and after choices were made, Asurya reformed decided that he would make haste and play in some other worlds before bothering to come back to The New Garden, so he did.

Now responding to the call of what might be wild and magic and materia and so on and on, Asurya has gotten mixed up in a lot of things that he wasn't directly not used to, but had avoid for somtime trying to rest in Orsa from so much drama and conflict. In any case he is known by some and feared by others, and then that notion can be flipped or twisted to thoe who have no clue whom he is and don't want to...

Weapons/Choice of Defense:
Emblem of Dusk
The weapon of the cataclysm, the densest essence that is weightless, the celestial ideal of essence that propagates existence in a constant force format. Such essence is able to conflict with any force that Asurya wishes it to and the back emblem can manipulate itself into anything Asurya or itself wishes, going beyond what other entities can comprehend in magic and said forces throughout the raw construct, Proginoskes can go on forever, or never, reconstructing or the inverse on the boundless; Ref and Gar being the only tampers to said essence.

Abilities: Still on par and spawn with what is, but now what is to be, Asurya on this plane has transfered his subdued said essence of existence into an indestructible format of materia that on amusement and whim, he dubbed Authius, his brother of shape in a human guise. From that alone Asurya is able to generate a vast format of properties in every notion of existing categories, yet he maintains the notion of the liquids of life and essence inside his planetary magics, more so bold enough in these forces to manipulate and generate a constant flux of force that self imposes knowledge and physical prowess that go hand in hand with the way he looks.

Other Info: N/A

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
Whoa, that post was just... whoa.
I didn't really know what to do.
I was thinking about having her brother hear the explosion buuuut... I dunno.
That was pretty epic right there.
He's wearing the clothes put in the description, correct? I was going to add that in my post, but I didn't think a building exploding would leave time for Kei to examine Asurya's outfit. xD

Danica Syer

so I've seriously had a change of heart and won't be using the characters I posted previously, but instead I'll use this one. After the fact I'll post and get into this thing.

Name: Asurya

Age: It doesn't matter. After what transpired between Ref and Gar all was reset...

Description: Asurya is a big guy, and even though his weight is questionable, his 6 foot frame and bulky muscles spell out somebody very destructive is he fights you. As his muscles layer perfectly under his flawless dark skin he is very graceful and at all times holds definitive posture, standing upright and never slouching for any reason.

Having a bit of an angular face, though crisp and attractive, Asurya holds a more defiant than serious looking, scowl, but dimples even this expression out, almost like an empty smile that accents both of his dusty green eyes. Yellow hair sits atop his head, messy and spikey in some places and catching the primary hue of the color, rather than a dull or choppy blone that many other people have and as such in the back a pony-tail trails down nearly to the center of Asurya's back.

A silver chestplate that stops above the navel is polished beyond belief and around his back there is an emblem of a collapsing star that symbolizes the dusk, moving complete.y through the plate and grafted directly onto Asurya's back. Twisting armbands and bracers of the same silver color as his chestplate spin reflecting light of the assortment of jewels placed there by Asurya.

Since new times and reckless behaviors has taken him, Asurya isn't that fond of too much clothing and doesn't wear pants, just a skimpy wrap around his waist that covers his nads and such in the front, this colored silver as well, but has a shine that was unlike his more normalized chest plate. Fortunately if you liked that sort of thing, and too bad if you didn't; the back is a lot more exposing, showing just about all of Asurya's firm, muscled bubble butt, the slim strip of material only covering the line right down the middle.

The fraternal mixture to Dawn wears no shoes, and doesn't really stand either, his feet both three or so inches off thr ground and up to both knees from right under the feet an influx of what looks like white and blue mist circles and billowes, symbolizing and framing a notion of the liquids of essence, the in and outs of what transpires right before nothing swallows a being forever.

Bio: At this point all that can really be known is that Asurya used to be somebody or rather something else, a being that had plenty of names such as Daaku, and Corbinek, even Seru thought that was entirely another being, but in the end it comes down to Reforge. As it is, something happened in Orsa; a place that might not be unlike this world, but either way after an epic battle of brothers that ultimately caused Orsa as such to reset, Reforge and Garforge alike stemmed themselves anew and after choices were made, Asurya reformed decided that he would make haste and play in some other worlds before bothering to come back to The New Garden, so he did.

Now responding to the call of what might be wild and magic and materia and so on and on, Asurya has gotten mixed up in a lot of things that he wasn't directly not used to, but had avoid for somtime trying to rest in Orsa from so much drama and conflict. In any case he is known by some and feared by others, and then that notion can be flipped or twisted to thoe who have no clue whom he is and don't want to...

Weapons/Choice of Defense:
Emblem of Dusk
The weapon of the cataclysm, the densest essence that is weightless, the celestial ideal of essence that propagates existence in a constant force format. Such essence is able to conflict with any force that Asurya wishes it to and the back emblem can manipulate itself into anything Asurya or itself wishes, going beyond what other entities can comprehend in magic and said forces throughout the raw construct, Proginoskes can go on forever, or never, reconstructing or the inverse on the boundless; Ref and Gar being the only tampers to said essence.

Abilities: Still on par and spawn with what is, but now what is to be, Asurya on this plane has transfered his subdued said essence of existence into an indestructible format of materia that on amusement and whim, he dubbed Authius, his brother of shape in a human guise. From that alone Asurya is able to generate a vast format of properties in every notion of existing categories, yet he maintains the notion of the liquids of life and essence inside his planetary magics, more so bold enough in these forces to manipulate and generate a constant flux of force that self imposes knowledge and physical prowess that go hand in hand with the way he looks.

Other Info: N/A

Very interesting, template. Rex will certainly be looking forward to meeting him. :3

Btw Tav, would you mind helping me with the battles, I mean I'm doing one in another RP but I want to make sure I don't do anything stupid ya know? I'm still new in that department, as for everything else, I think I'm okay with it.
>_<

Besides I love Candy...

Awww yay...^^; (unless you meant the sweets candy then lol).

I will post later on today. :3

Rauxlen

Awards
Very interesting, template. Rex will certainly be looking forward to meeting him. :3

If Rex is going to meet him the same way Kei is, I'm not so sure. xD
Oh gosh I have to think of something to post...

Danica Syer

If Rex is going to meet him the same way Kei is, I'm not so sure. xD
Oh gosh I have to think of something to post...

Rex will have to meet Zack Fair first. :D
Then we shall see. :3
Hopefully that's okay with you, Tav. :D

Yeh, that'd be nice.

Also since it seems that nobody is really joining the epics that The Citrus Cult and myself have made, you guys should seriously check it out.

I might just send out PMs and invites.

I'll look into it. I'm kind of restricting to only 3 RPs total and such.
And I'm picky on plot atm. XD

I'm trying to type my post at the moment. XD

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
xD, its not an rp, its more a developmental series of tests and trials based on a place many of my and The citrus cult's characters stem from and is also no templates needed.

But anyway, I would like people to pick up on posting.

Danica Syer

Glad to see you posting here still, SilentTrinity! :D

I posted finally as well. DON'T WORRY, MY ACTION POSTS WILL COME LATER! This was mellow because I wanted to be that way. You know to set up the plot?

Anyways I'll PM/VM the other members to do the RP but I don't think Elly's on her vacation right now or something.

Also I'll wanted to note that I will be gone for the next week, so I can't post unless I have the time and computer which seems unlikely going to where I'm going!

I will start however, giving you permission to use the cannon characters (exceptions of those who signed up for one and I accepted their templates) as NPCS!

Rauxy, I will leave you in charge until I get back! You know what to do.

That is all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back