• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread] [RE-MADE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I shall await for your template and also um, I noticed that you keep spelling Zack's name with an h at the end, Zack's name is with a k at the end. Not an 'h'. Sorry, just that his official name is with a 'k' at the end. ._.

Otherwise, can't wait to see what you have! :)

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
yeah bad habit since a few of my friends spell their name like that with the "h"...

anyway here's his template:

Name: Zack Fair

Loyal to Shinra or Oppose: Loyal to Shinra/Might Oppose

Weapons/Powers: Broadsword

Abilities (up to 6 please): Omnislash: A combo of slashes that Zach uses to decimate is enemies.

Side Step: Ability to move at high speeds, or move incredibly fast. The injections that SOLDIER gives out to its members has given Zach this ability. Only downfall is that Zach can only use it on a flat surface.

Samurai Slice: Zach relaxes his muscles, lowers his entire body with his weapon behind him, focusing on his next movement to slice an enemy to pieces. Can be interrupted.

Impact-He gathers the energy to his palms and is able to use a varied set of moves.
---- Impact Cannon- Using his palm he pushes very forcefully the air in front of his palm, and generates a small, but very powerful, clear sphere, that is shot out of his palm and moves at lightening speed and can go through any object. When the sphere contacts the object it shots right through it leaving a large imprint of the object on the inflicted area, while this attack does not leave any physical damage, other than the imprint, it destroys the target internally. This is so powerful in fact, that it has left people fatally wounded due to the internal damage.

----Repelling Impact- Very similar to impact cannon however rather than push the air in front of him, he pushes anything that comes in contact with his palm. With this he is able to reflect any and all attacks, even used it to reflect lightening, or push any object he touches with extreme force.

Description: Zack has spiky black hair dark blue eyes and a small frame. He stands at around 5'11", but he looks tiny, even with his slimmed arms and legs.
Zack wears black shoulder pads, and wears a black skin tight sleeveless shirt with brown suspenders.
Zack wears black baggy pants with a black belt, his shoes are silver in appearance.

Bio: Zach was born in the town of Gongaga, where he learned to wield the blade from his father, Viscus. At the age of 10, Zack wanted to do more than live in the small town, and left to train for SOLDIER.

Zach soon came to meet his mentor, Angeal Hewley, on one of his training missions 3 years later. They soon became close friends as Angeal began to teach Zack about honor and keeping one's dreams close to your heart. Zack took these words of wisdom and uses them to this day.

At the age of 21, Zack was promoted to SOLDIER first class, after so many years of training Zack was able to show the world what he was made of, and maybe one day he could be as famous as the greatest swordsman, Sephiroth. But little does Zack know, that his fate has been sealed since the day he was born, and he was meant for great things, but what exactly is not quite clear.

Other Info: Zack is quite cocky when it comes to his abilities.

Zack is what some like to say a "womanizer".

Zack easily makes friends with people.(exceptions Sephiroth)

Zack will help those in need.

Zach, when bored, does squats to pass the time.

Tell me if it needs editing...

Danica Syer

yeah bad habit since a few of my friends spell their name like that with the "h"...

anyway here's his template:

Name: Zack Fair

Loyal to Shinra or Oppose: Loyal to Shinra/Might Oppose

Weapons/Powers: Broadsword

Abilities (up to 6 please): Omnislash: A combo of slashes that Zach uses to decimate is enemies.

Side Step: Ability to move at high speeds, or move incredibly fast. The injections that SOLDIER gives out to its members has given Zach this ability. Only downfall is that Zach can only use it on a flat surface.

Samurai Slice: Zach relaxes his muscles, lowers his entire body with his weapon behind him, focusing on his next movement to slice an enemy to pieces. Can be interrupted.

Impact-He gathers the energy to his palms and is able to use a varied set of moves.
---- Impact Cannon- Using his palm he pushes very forcefully the air in front of his palm, and generates a small, but very powerful, clear sphere, that is shot out of his palm and moves at lightening speed and can go through any object. When the sphere contacts the object it shots right through it leaving a large imprint of the object on the inflicted area, while this attack does not leave any physical damage, other than the imprint, it destroys the target internally. This is so powerful in fact, that it has left people fatally wounded due to the internal damage.

----Repelling Impact- Very similar to impact cannon however rather than push the air in front of him, he pushes anything that comes in contact with his palm. With this he is able to reflect any and all attacks, even used it to reflect lightening, or push any object he touches with extreme force.

Description: Zack has spiky black hair dark blue eyes and a small frame. He stands at around 5'11", but he looks tiny, even with his slimmed arms and legs.
Zack wears black shoulder pads, and wears a black skin tight sleeveless shirt with brown suspenders.
Zack wears black baggy pants with a black belt, his shoes are silver in appearance.

Bio: Zach was born in the town of Gongaga, where he learned to wield the blade from his father, Viscus. At the age of 10, Zack wanted to do more than live in the small town, and left to train for SOLDIER.

Zach soon came to meet his mentor, Angeal Hewley, on one of his training missions 3 years later. They soon became close friends as Angeal began to teach Zack about honor and keeping one's dreams close to your heart. Zack took these words of wisdom and uses them to this day.

At the age of 21, Zack was promoted to SOLDIER first class, after so many years of training Zack was able to show the world what he was made of, and maybe one day he could be as famous as the greatest swordsman, Sephiroth. But little does Zack know, that his fate has been sealed since the day he was born, and he was meant for great things, but what exactly is not quite clear.

Other Info: Zack is quite cocky when it comes to his abilities.

Zack is what some like to say a "womanizer".

Zack easily makes friends with people.(exceptions Sephiroth)

Zack will help those in need.

Zach, when bored, does squats to pass the time.

Tell me if it needs editing...

Wow, I'd really expected it to be alot less but it's impressive with the information you gathered so far and good spelling on the name. XD Ahhhh this looks pretty good! I accept this template and your in for Zack! :D

Also question about NPCs: Do you want to have any in here, just in case, we have lack of RPers? I might keep the sign-ups open and such but I'll have to start without them...you know like one of those roleplay things?

hey danica can i put a claim on angeal cause ill post a template soon kay

Yes, you can put a claim on Angeal and yes, I accept. So go ahead and whenever you done, post your template on here.

Additional annoucement:

I will post Cissnei's template later on this week as well as Rex Reedington!

:D

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Oooh, I like that Zack template. Very nice. I can't wait to see the other temps that might be posted~
I'm probably going to post another template this week for Kei's brother, and update Kei's template with a picture. I want her brother's picture to be finished by this week, but I don't know if that's going to happen...

Danica Syer

It's fine Rauxy, you can keep editting if you'd like and I'm so happy we have a Zack Fair. :D
This helps and the fact that somebody wants to be Angeal, makes it great. Now if only Vossler can respond to my PM...we'll have a Sephy and I did talk to Neglect already, so yeah. :/

Also I can't change the front pages but I will be updating the changes and who's in the RP and such...

:D

OH AND I SENT OUT PMS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T RESPONDED, PLEASE RESPOND! SO I CAN UPDATE THE ROSTER, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Danica Syer

So you stole it? Is it somebody from here if I may ask?

And...GOOD NEWS!:

So I did get a feedback from Vossler....which is great but now might have to make sure he still wants Sephiroth. Still waiting for Arty to get back to me about rping Reno and such.

FFF can't wait till people come back! I really want to start this RP. :/

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Name:angeal hewley
Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: loyal for now
Weapons/Powers: buster blade/angel wing
Abilities
buster slash ff7

rush assualt ff7cc

pawnsome master sword fighting skills

flight

summoning rare but sometimes

cloning

cold stare: a cold stare that makes even the soldiers quake in their boots exeption genises,sephiroth and zack

long and serious lecture: the follow up move of cold stare

buster cyclone :angeal spins around on the spot at near breakneck speeds even for him with his sword out stretched infront of him causing a cyclone that could tear nearly anything apart

will add more later

Description:a normal black soldier outfit but since he is mine i give him a black version of genises coat
Bio:
Angeal Hewley (アンジール・ヒューレー Anjīru Hyūrē) is a 1st Class SOLDIER, approximately 25 years old. He is the son of Gillian Hewley, created by Dr. Hollander for Project G. He plays the role of a mentor to zack fair in Crisis Core, and he passes down the Buster Sword to him. His true character is stoic and serious, but he has a playful side, calling Zack "the puppy". Angeal gets along well with the 1st Classes, Sephiroth and Genesis. He bears two white wings on the right side of his back, which seems to cause him some uneasiness as he considers them the traits of a monster. He has a small fanclub in Crisis Core, called the Keepers of Honor.

Other Info:
he liked banora whites

Last edited:

Danica Syer

no lol I didn't steal, it was from one of my other temps from another character I used.

Oh I see. XD Well, that's good. :D

Name:angeal hewley
Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: loyal for now
Weapons/Powers: buster blade/angel wing
Abilities
buster slash ff7

rush assualt ff7cc

pawnsome master sword fighting skills

flight

summoning rare but sometimes

cloning

cold stare: a cold stare that makes even the soldiers quake in their boots exeption genises,sephiroth and zack

long and serious lecture: the follow up move of cold stare

buster cyclone :angeal spins around on the spot at near breakneck speeds even for him with his sword out stretched infront of him causing a cyclone that could tear nearly anything apart

will add more later

Description:a normal black soldier outfit but since he is mine i give him a black version of genises coat
Bio:
Angeal Hewley (アンジール・ヒューレー Anjīru Hyūrē) is a 1st Class SOLDIER, approximately 25 years old. He is the son of Gillian Hewley, created by Dr. Hollander for Project G. He plays the role of a mentor to zack fair in Crisis Core, and he passes down the Buster Sword to him. His true character is stoic and serious, but he has a playful side, calling Zack "the puppy". Angeal gets along well with the 1st Classes, Sephiroth and Genesis. He bears two white wings on the right side of his back, which seems to cause him some uneasiness as he considers them the traits of a monster. He has a small fanclub in Crisis Core, called the Keepers of Honor.

Other Info:
he liked banora whites

Ahhhh thanks, looks good to me! :D
Add anything you'd like.
Final Fantasy Wiki is a good source for things on bio and such, just saying. XD

Here is my template for my OC character. (And I wanted it to look lengthy since that's how most RPs look).

My drawing for him will have to come later. :/

Name: Rex Cary Simon Reedington
Birthday: May 12
Height: 5’5
Loyal/Oppose to ShinRA: Oppose it for now, knowing Zack Fair's fate in the game...

Description: Rex is medium height (around 5’5) is pretty skinny, light brown hair that is somewhat tattered but straight-style, has somewhat of rosy cheeks, white skin, light-blue eyes, white teeth (in place). His style is mostly casual consisting of mostly sweatshirts, button-up and many different T-shirts, shorts, and jeans. He at times likes to wear, an arm-band on his hand, a button-up shirt, and long socks. He also wears a triangular shaped necklace on his neck that says in small letters: Rex and has a picture of cartoon Tyrannosaurus Rex, on there. Rex also wears a shoe that his older sister Lara got costumed made for him at a fancy shoe store called “Shoecase.”, he also wears a lot of hoodies preferably his dark “red” hoodie as that it was a gift from his older brother, Mack.

Personality/Persona: Rex is pretty much, a quiet introverted boy who has a lot to learn beyond his imagination. Rex often daydreams a lot and is seen to talk about flying dragons, magic, and also singing tuna-fishes. He doesn’t really like to fight much and can be called “wuss”, “sissy,” and “chicken” for it. From his lack of motivation to do well in school to sports, Rex may seem like he needs serious adjusting. Despite this, Rex is coming to a point where he’s going to learn that perseverance in life is not only key but beneficial in his life. He can be practical in a sense that he does tries to think about situation before jumping into them, unlike Georgia. He is also a very friendly guy even if he appears to come off at times, reserved as he can be very shy (depending on who is around).

He doesn’t have many friends but not to say he’s lonely because he’s fine with his family, best friends, video games, his vivid imagination, and his pet hamster, Hamlet. He is pretty good at the subject of English but doesn’t really admit this at times. Around girls, he’s pretty shy at first although he has learned to get used to them, thanks to his older sister Lara and his older brother, Mack and his friends, Shaine and Georgie.

History: Born in the year of 1996, Rex Reedington is the youngest boy of the Reedington family of six. He has two older brothers named Cliffton (Cliff) and Mack. Two sisters named Eileen, who is the youngest in the family and his older (and the oldest in the family), Lara, who lives mostly in Los, Angeles, California but comes to visit Rex and her other family members during holidays and times. From the start of his birth, Rex’s life seems to be pretty much typical, growing up in a good home where his parents have managed to stay stable and help him learn the ropes of life. He was introduced to video games at the tender age of seven to where he got interested in mostly shooters and role playing games. He has dealt with the annoying antics of his older brother, Cliffton endlessly. He became close to his grandpa ever since the day he was born, that is until his grandpa died from a mysterious cancer when he was around 11 years old, which made him go on a hiatus from video games and fun things for quite awhile to get over his on-coming grief over one of his family’s death. It was when he was turned 13 years old, he got Crisis Core as a birthday gift from his friend, Georgia. It did take Rex about two months into the game but when he did, not only was he marveled by its not only it’s visuals and gameplay options but also its own storyline.

While playing the game, Rex saw Zack Fair as fictional his role model (aside from his older brother, Mack). Because for him, Zack had a lot of things Rex was lacking: bravery, perseverance, optimism, and social skills. Not only that but Zack was good at handling situations, which made him wanting him to do more of life and become motivated. Despite not telling anybody what he truly thought about Zack Fair, his friends picked up that it became Rex’s favorite game and that the game had a positive influence on him. Rex knew his life was at times boring but managed to keep going by doing better in his schoolwork and was happy about his life. That is, until one day, a bully by the name of Troy “Skull” Cunningboker, a new kid from the state of New York came and terrorized the middle school with his cruel bullying, thus picking on him and other middle schoolers constantly. Rex tried not to fight back and often became the target of Skull, in which, resulted him to become not only weak while his friend, Georgia Syer stood up to Skull and beat him up, countless of times. Despite this, Rex knew he was weak and felt like he was as burden, losing his self-confidence. Not only that but throughout, he had gained the nickname of “Sissycat.” During months of shooting stars, thunderstorms, and blizzards, Rex carried hope around within his heart that something exciting would come and pick him up from misery of being weak and bullied.

One day, he and his brothers were playing Soccer in the Plaintracke Woods when he and Mack found a metal armor statue with images of Xs and Os and squares crossed with a huge, long buster sword. On top of it, there was a glow of blue light flickering. On it, Rex saw the words that he didn’t recognize neither did his brother, although Mack had insisted that he saw it somewhere but didn’t remember, as they looked at it, the blue light faded away and there was a huge quaking sound and the three of them fell down but not before seeing the meteor-like object fall from the sky. Then flash of images of Sephiroth dueling Zack Fair, and another one where Genesis was smiling from atop of a skyscraper in what seemed like Los Angeles, it was at that moment, did Rex become unconscious…Rex wakes up in his room to find his family including Lara, his eldest sister looking down at him and wonders what happened, when Mack explained that it was just an Earthquake, Rex wonders how he didn’t die and how they were all to survive although he is told to rest….

Now the story begins as Rex ponders what he just saw and the events that just happened…..

Weapons/Choice of Defense: He is well-prepared, so with that being said, he carries a pepper spray and a pocket knife (but he can’t use it unless somebody was killing him and or it was in case of extreme emergency). He is not allowed to use pepperspray or knife at school, as he refuses to not follow the rules. He also has hidden powers that will remain that beginning of the story until the point he meets up with Zack Fair and train with his best friend, Georgia on how to be a stronger fighter….Rex’s other powers and abilities will be gained later as the story progresses.

Note: He will gain abilities and a weapon later on in the roleplay, possibly.

Abilities (up to 4): Danger sense (know when he’s going to be in danger), Pepperslashing (the ability to attack people with his pepperspray), Climbing (he is good with climbing on things and can climb like a cat) and running (for now, it’ll be a default ability although, he doesn’t mind) and a secret that will be unlocked in the roleplay.

Other Info/Details:

*Theme song(s):
The Resistance by Muse
Someone to Save You By One Republic
Had Enough by Breaking Benjamin

*Best friends with Georgie Syer, Shaine Mulberry, and two boys named Martin and Frank

Differences from Mack (his older brother, who share similiar traits):

*Rex and Mack share the same personality or so it seems but differences is that Mack is more likely to open up whereas Rex takes longer time, thus one has to be patient when getting to know him. Also when it comes to girls, he is mostly shy of girls except his sisters because he never knew how to deal with them until he met Georgia and Shane.

*He prefers an adventures whereas Mack would be more reluctant in taking one at first.
*He is not really a fighter at first, thus making him a wimp, whereas Mack would but takes caution first.
*He is not that popular at school whereas many people know Mack.
*Mack is more athletic and better at sports, whereas Rex is not that much of an athlete and can’t really but doesn’t mean, he likes to exercise and does so.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Thanks and it's fine. ^_^; Glad you liked. Seems like your the only one. :/
Oh I cannot wait to see Hiroshi's temp...I still need to do a template of Cissnei, in case most of you forgotten, I might RP as her as well. ^^;

ANYWHO FOR THOSE WHO HASN'T GOTTEN BACK TO ME VIA PM, PLEASE DO SO ASAP!
Otherwise, I'll assume you guys will probably be or NOT be in the roster and so forth, thanks! I'll have the roster updated soon!

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
Soo I found another person who's interested in this RP. 8D

Danica Syer

Oh really, is it a he and or she?
I so would like to talk/meet this person and talk to them in terms of the RP!
Are they willing to join the forums and participate in the RP? :D

Rauxlen

Awards
Haha, it's a she. I know her in RL. xD
I don't know how you'd be able to talk to her besides asking me questions and me relaying them to her, though...
But I think she's willing to join the forums. She might need to check with her parents, though... But I told her she should be ok if she just stays here. xD

Danica Syer

Haha, it's a she. I know her in RL. xD
I don't know how you'd be able to talk to her besides asking me questions and me relaying them to her, though...
But I think she's willing to join the forums. She might need to check with her parents, though... But I told her she should be ok if she just stays here. xD

Oh that's good and yeah, that's what I meant. Oh I see and that's fine, if it's okay, that'd be awesome, I mean when she joins, I can definitely talk to her. :)
We're in dire of new members!
Oh and I'll have that picture around next week, if I can remember considering I've been watching Digimon way too much and reading a book...so yeah. XD

I honestly can't wait to start this RP and more people joining = the better RP!

Yes, we do. Unfortunately I don't think we'll truly start till June. :/
But if somebody surprises us and signs up, it's good news.
Anybody else joining is always good news. :)

If you have a friend, that would help too!

Rauxlen

Awards
I want to see the picture~ Gah, I can't wait. :3

I decided I should edit Kei's template... I'm still waiting on a picture of her brother. If it doesn't get finished soon, then I'll just create his template with out it. Oh, and didn't you mention something about including a theme song, Candy? I still need to work on that... Aaanyways...

----------------------------

Name: Kei

Description: Kei is Japanese, and has shoulder-length, layered, dark brown/black hair with red highlights. Her hair's parted on the right side of her head, causing her side bangs to cover some of her left eye. Kei's eyes are dark brown, nearly black in color. She is about 5'7" in height.
Kei usually wears a black shirt with bronze buttons, and skinny jeans. She also wears lots of bracelets (usually multicolored ones, but it depends), a black choker, a necklace with a small pendant on it, and black tennis shoes. She carries her cell phone (which always has some type of charm on it) and her iPod in her pockets at all times.
Picture~ (There's a few differences in her appearance, but meh. They aren't that noticeable.)

Bio: Kei lived in Japan most of her life, but moved to America when she was 16. She learned how to speak English at a young age, so she doesn't have a problem communicating with other people in America. Both of her parents died when she was younger, so her older brother took over the responsibility of caring for her.
Her brother got her into playing video games when she was about 12 years old, and she is now addicted to them. She mostly likes RPGs and Fighting games, though she'll play pretty much anything. She thinks Square Enix is the best video game company ever, as she loves the Final Fantasy series.
Kei only has a few friends, as she's usually quiet. Though, when she's around her friends, she could be very outgoing. She goes shopping a lot, and loves to look for accessories.

Weapons/Choice of Defense: The only thing Kei has to defend herself with is a pocket knife, which she keeps in her back pocket. She also knows how to fight using kicks and punches, but she wouldn't rely on that as her main choice of defense.

Abilities: She doesn't have any at this point in time, but later she'll acquire a summoning materia by the name of Fenrir later.

Other info: Kei likes meeting people with similar interests to her, because they're easier to talk to. Needless to say, most of her friends have at least a few of the same interests. These consist of mainly shopping, though. Not many of her friends like video games.
Also, Kei likes techno and rock music, if that has anything to do with... anything.

Views on Shinra: When Kei played Final Fantasy VII, she disliked Shinra because of the things they were doing. After playing Crisis Core, however, her views changed after seeing Shinra behind the scenes. She liked a lot of the people that were working for the Shinra Company. Though, she doesn't really like Shinra, she doesn't dislike it, either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back