• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread] [RE-MADE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Well not much to keep in charge of, haha.
I need need need to post.
Even though I have absolutely no idea what to do.
I'll work on it tomorrow morning.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well I'm back, so I'm still in charge unless I get too busy or something.

SAD NEWS FOLKS:

Evangeline who was supposed to roleplay Aerith, has probably left KHI for good and although we don't have an Aerith anymore, I'm sure we will do our best to NPC or at least one of girls might RP as Aerith for her sake...I don't know yet but it's sad that she has left the KHI community but it was her choice and her best. Not to say we won't miss her, we definitely will!

Somehow, I hope this RP doesn't go downhill considering alot of people I have NOT heard from and it disappoints me greatly no NEW people have signed up!

D:

IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE PART OF THIS RP, then I guess we all (including myself) start posting more!

And here's hoping to see your post if you'd like to Rauxy!

That's all for now!

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
well i posted and Zack is preety much screwed if he can't find any weapon especially since his left eye is blurred now. Hope he can find some sort of knife or something..

Rauxlen

Awards
Oh goodness. Kei would throw her pocket knife to him, but it would probably stab him by accident. xD

Rauxlen

Awards
Decided to bring Hiroshi back into this. I kinda forgot about him for a while, sadly. xD

Danica Syer

Tav, I'm just wondering, what will your character go with this?.......Please tell me, he's not running everything, cuz you know.....I do have the intentions of this RP with Zack Fair having a happy ending and such, lol I know it's a spoiler but very minor but I'm just wondering, that's all. :/

Anyways, the posts look good and I thank you all for making your best effort to work on this, my post will be up momentarily! :)

EDIT: It's up, hope you all like! I need some actions with the Reedington, I might do another post of what's going with possibly Cissnei just for fun of it. If I like it, I'll make her my other RP character, we'll see.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Meh. I don't have anything drastic planned until much later.

But umm, even though I don't mind...you pped my summon and made the situation look a lot worse. Avalon wouldn't roaring and reeking havoc. It actually sounds like a man.

Anyway, I'll try to post later on today and might bring in a female character as well.

Danica Syer

Oh that's good.

Oh I see, lol well should he say some words.......or something because I'm not the one who knows anything about the summon monster...like what does he do exactly?...care to be more specific on it please?

Ooh lovely, I'd love to see who she is.

Rauxlen

Awards
Yo, has anybody asked for defensive magic? Cause that would be super helpful right now. Unless everyone's supposed to run away and/or get seriously injured/killed?

Danica Syer

Good question Rauxy....I'll have Rex discover his abilities later on my part....as for everybody else, POST whenever you can!

Now I'll have a FINAL PM for everybody who signed up in this RP, if anybody is NOT to reply back to me (and I'm NOT RPing the ones who are already RPing, you'll be left out of this one), then it's their loss...unless they can change my mind...which is an easy option and or have a valid reason for not getting back to me.

Also great posts by you both, Rauxy and IceBlueWings! :D

Danica Syer

Whoo-hoo, can't wait to see your post then! :D

Also going to bring Cissnei into the mix, first time doing a cannon character since an attempt to do Fred Weasley in another RP. :p
I'll mix her post with Georgie Syer's, just so you all know. I'll do a double post in one post, if that makes sense!

But anyways, here goes my template:

Name:

Cissnei
(or rather Shuriken Female but in terms of this RP ONLY, her real name’s Rylene)

20 years old

Loyal to Shrina or Oppose:
She is loyal to Shinra…for now but she’ll switch side later.

Weapons/Powers:

She wields a crimson-colored shuriken that is known as a “Rekka”, usually though she prefers to not use it despite problems arising as she prefers “peace talk” with others.

Abilities (up to 6 please):
She has the abilities to use weapons (including her own shuriken) as well as handle machinery such as a helicopter. She also does have the power to heal others. She uses materia such as the Yellow materia in terms of throwing items and using it to her advantadge for any kind of weapons including her own and helping others. Her other materia being the magic materia in the category of black and white for her ability to also use barrier to help protect herself and others.

Description:

Cissnei has wavy, auburn colored hair (or red-amber if you insist). She has amber-colored eyes as well as healthy willowy, white skin. She is pretty in feature considering her lips is that of rosy-pink colored. She is pretty much that of a good skinny build in her terms of her body. She also wears a traditional Turks black suit which consist of everything black from to her business suit, boots, and fingerless gloves that she wears.

200px-BCFFVII-Cissnei.jpg

cissnei1.jpg

Personality:

“She has a sentimental quality in her speech."-FF Wiki

Indeed that is true. That and Cissnei is usually the quiet type of girl who is persistent in doing her job constantly. She was originally cold-hearted in Before Crisis but she does show some repentance for many of her actions that result in severe consequences. She also prefers to keep to herself and acts like she’s on duty even when talking to Zack Fair in any situation of any kind. She keeps up with her job and doesn’t fool around, as to so much let her guard down. She has a heart and also a maternal side which makes her appear to come off as bossy to many of her co-workers and friends. Note that she also does indeed have a strong liking for Zack despite being at times, being quite professional as they have flirted throughout the game.

Biography:
Her real name may be Shuriken (or rather Female Shurikan with a real name chosen by players in the game: Before Crisis) but in Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, the name of one of the Turks was called Cissnei. She was (possibly) born and raised in the orphanage and lived there until she was picked to become a Turks, due to her extraordinary talents/gifts/abilities. She is the youngest to join the league of the Turks and that Turks history has been shown that this record was never broken. She had a lot of education and been in severe training ever since then. She was a Turk during the years before Crisis Core….

In Crisis Core, she is an aid to Zack Fair while working with the Turks including Tseng, Reno, and Rude. She helps them with a lot of the Midgar attack that was started by the Genesis Clones. She meets Zack Fair when she is about to be terminated by one of the Genesis Copy. After defeating it, Cissnei then talks to Zack about having wings as it was symbolism for what she had wanted: freedom. She encounters Zack again when there was a Digital Mind Wave going on and helps Zack try to get Dr. Hollander who was , suggesting they split up to look for him. Later on, she meets up with him when Zack’s on vacation in Costa del Sol after defeating Genesis but their meeting abruptly shortened due to that fact the Genesis Copies were appearing everywhere and attacking the cities including Junon. Helping out Zack and Tseng, they come across many disastrous events going around them where she and Tseng go there own way while leaving Zack to deal with the damage of the Copies himself.

She tells Zack later on when they meet up that there is a fanclub for him and that she is in it. Her code name being “Black Suit.” The two then later haven’t talked for awhile considering the events that has happened around Zack and that when she finds Zack after he escapes with Cloud on his shoulder away from Shinra Mansion. She tries to arrest them but Zack defends himself and Cloud, telling her that he won’t stop for anybody if she does dare try to mess with the situation. Despite this they meet up again where Cissnei has been aware of the Mako Addiction for Cloud and feels terrible for the both of them. So lying to Tseng, she has stated that she lost the targets. Then gives him the keys to a new Shinra-made motorcycle in helping Zack Fair make his great escape.

She does tell Zack Fair while in Gongaga village that Angeal was spotted and that she had left the Turks to return later. She tells Zack about how great his parents were in which Zack had asked her about her life with her parents, she tells them that she was raised by Shinra, clearing pointing out earlier (as stated: she was raised in the orphanage, Shinra orpahange to be exact). Before Zack decides to head onward, he requests that she would keep his parents company and if she does, she’ll be asked to part of his family and Cissnei informs him that she already was a member. She also gets to the point of saying Cissnei isn’t her real name when Zack calls after her. During the final chapters of game, she is assigned to capture Zack before the other Shrina members do and hopes that she can tell Zack her real name but never gets around to telling him as she cannot find him despite Tseng's order to.

RP bio:

Note: I know this is short but the RP will hopefully make up for it. :p

Cissnei is on a mission with Tseng and Reno where she is to find the source of a unknown power that caused the disappearance of her friend Zack Fair as well as that of Angeal and was searching through the deserts of the wasteland, when a blue orb had swallowed her in, making it’s sudden appearance. Unknown she was where was being took, she tried to remain calm in that of what was to happen when she had all of sudden arrived in the local woods of Plaintracke, Indiana….it is there, she’ll find what her true mission is and where her loyalties lies.

Other Info:

*Cissnei’s events are that not of Before Crisis, therefore the only facts you’ll see is probably that of Crisis Core but it will have hints and parts of her past that contained Before Crisis.

*Her real name in this specific RP is Rylene….YES, I’m going to pretend that part of Before Crisis is here because in the game it does state you can choose the name and this is just an RP with fictional lines of a story so meh.

*Cissnei has a crush on Zack Fair as hinted in the video game a few times from her actions around him including letting him go and wanting to tell him her real name even though his death has taken over.

*She is Rex Reedington's favorite female character out of everybody in the Final Fantasy VII world aside Yuffie

Source for all my Cissnei info re-write and such: Final Fantasy Wiki, Wikipedia, and this Final Fantasy fansite forum. Mehhhh.

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
Ah nice template~
And awesome posts everyone~!
I'll get to Hiroshi's POV sometime soon.

Rauxlen

Awards
Meh, people doing the same things to me is boring lol, but I'll post soon.

Nyeh, I don't know what else to do at the moment. xD

I posted and it sucked. ;-;

Nah, it didn't suck~ I think it was a good way to introduce Aerith into the plot. :3

Well, I attempted a post in Hiroshi's POV but I could only come up with a small paragraph. Hope that's alright.

Danica Syer

Meh, people doing the same things to me is boring lol, but I'll post soon.

I would like Avalon to be affected by Rex in a way, if that's okay with you.
Um maybe I'll VM you about it. :p

I posted and it sucked. ;-;

It didn't suck. I liked your starting point! It was good. Btw, you would of been following Cissnei.
Maybe I'll have her find Aerith or something. :p
So it's all good! Don't worry about it!

Nah, it didn't suck~ I think it was a good way to introduce Aerith into the plot. :3

See even Rauxlen agrees! XD

Well, I attempted a post in Hiroshi's POV but I could only come up with a small paragraph. Hope that's alright.

It is good but I need to wait for IceBlueWings to post, so Rex could work out his plan! XD

Danica Syer

BUMPAGE.

I would like to note that I'll be taking a hiatus soon for college starting next week and that I'm leaving Rauxlen in charge.
Doesn't mean I won't be still participating in the roleplay, oh I will (with the help of Rauxlen) and I just wanted to note that this RP will go on even if it by means being very slow compared to the pace we had when it first started.

Just wanted to let you all know that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back