• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confess how you feel about other KHI members ITT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
*Rolls out the list*

People I like and who might/or might not know me (at all) but I find pretty cool *U*: Evangeline, King Wolfe, Piercing Light, The Citrus Cult, Kiba, Izayoi, Finland, Cinollex, King Sora X, TheLionHeart, The Batman, Orion, Sign, AppleJaxx, Reflection, Shamdeo, The Professor, Rali, Superbia, Tenyas, Sparks, Nevermore, Turn, IceBlueWings, Takushi Rena, Relix, Lancelot, Ulti, Nowhere Man, Skarsgård, Wehrmacht, Jeels, Sillh, Prophet, Proper Artist. And I probably forgot some people, sorry don't mean to <3.

/ends irrelevant post =3

oh :c

Relix

A traveler
Awards
*Rolls out the list*

People I like and who might/or might not know me (at all) but I find pretty cool *U*: Evangeline, King Wolfe, Piercing Light, The Citrus Cult, Kiba, Izayoi, Finland, Cinollex, King Sora X, TheLionHeart, The Batman, Orion, Sign, AppleJaxx, Reflection, Shamdeo, The Professor, Rali, Superbia, Tenyas, Sparks, Nevermore, Turn, IceBlueWings, Takushi Rena, Relix, Lancelot, Ulti, Nowhere Man, Skarsgård, Wehrmacht, Jeels, Sillh, Prophet, Proper Artist. And I probably forgot some people, sorry don't mean to <3.

/ends irrelevant post =3

gee wiz...thanks lumine <3 I think you're cool

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
*Rolls out the list*

/ends irrelevant post =3

It's ok Celtis, we can be :c together. . . :c

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
aw AW I HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER!!! I like you too lumine<333333 your aigis set is super cute ;u;
what she said :eek:
gee wiz...thanks lumine <3 I think you're cool
I always knew I liked lumine. *U*

<33333333333333333

It's ok Celtis, we can be :c together. . . :c

*Rolls out the list*

People I like and who might/or might not know me (at all) but I find pretty cool *U*: Evangeline, King Wolfe, Piercing Light, The Citrus Cult, Kiba, Izayoi, Finland, Cinollex, King Sora X, TheLionHeart, The Batman, Orion, Sign, AppleJaxx, Reflection, Shamdeo, The Professor, Rali, Superbia, Tenyas, Sparks, Nevermore, Turn, IceBlueWings, Takushi Rena, Relix, Lancelot, Ulti, Nowhere Man, Skarsgård, Wehrmacht, Jeels, Sillh, Prophet, Proper Artist. And I probably forgot some awesome people, sorry don't mean to <3.

/ends irrelevant post =3

So so sorry >.<''

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I love you all!!!! <3 Some more than others of course....not saying any names. I could though. :D

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
im better than this girl,you knowe why? because in a shout out, i'd shout out all of you, because you're all everything to me.

<3 thanks steve, i feel better now about the absence of my name on that list now <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Right back at you :D
You've gotten better. You've gone from cunt to "conti"(Whoever gets the reference wins 5 points).

Marly doesn't like me for some reason, at least it comes across as that.

Zul

Awards
i honestly like every member here. you are all a part of me, just thanks a lot guys for being there for me in the toughest of situations. everyone, including you, i love you. you're amazing. don't ever change. you have all saved me from killing myself at least once. i think of you all before i go to bed each night. i think of you all when taking tests so i can do better on them. i htink of you all when im horny because you're all pretty hot XD. i also think of you all NONSTOP because my heart just doesnt stop beating... for you.

thanks khi, for all the memories.

valsmilingbatman.jpg

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
i love joe

and lenny
and paolo
and sunny
and ken
and samir
and david
and elle
and mari
and nicolle
and jennipants/rali
and shannon
and ruben
and marly

and everyone

but i hate weeaboo <3<

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i love joe

and lenny
and paolo
and sunny
and ken
and samir
and david
and elle
and mari
and nicolle
and jennipants/rali
and shannon
and ruben
and marly

and everyone

but i hate weeaboo <3<

and taylor also

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I <3 pretty much all of you, even though nobody knows me ;~;

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I always remember you as the Gilgamesh ultra-fan from the Dissidia 012 thread :)

And your sig quote as well :)

Yaay, aknowledgement.
Also, I always remember you because I'm all like "Zulkir? wonder where that comes from" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back