• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

College

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Taylor's post made me do it.

M/W/F
Discrete Mathematical Structures for Computer Science | 9:00am-9:50am
Current Health Issues | 10:00am-10:50am
Scientific and Technical Writing I | 11:00am-11:50am
Electrical Circuits II | 12:00pm-12:50pm
University Choir | 2:00pm-2:50pm

Tu/Th
Computer Programming I | 3:30pm-4:45pm
Electrical Circuits II (Lab) | 12:15pm-2:59pm (This is on Thursday only)

"I'm an engineering major"

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Mon/Wed:
ASTU | 8.00AM - 9.00AM
PHIL | 9.00AM - 10.00AM
GEOG | Noon - 1.00PM
HIST | 1.00PM - 2.00PM
HIST L2D |2.00PM - 3.00PM {wednesdays}

Tues:

GEOG L2B 4.00PM - 5.00PM

Thurs:

FREE!!1!

Fri:

ASTU | 8.00AM-9.00AM
GEOG | Noon - 1.00PM
PHIL L07 | 2.00PM - 3.00 PM

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
haha i just read the past few pages and it's good to know that dogen is still gay in 2014

#4moreyears

Good to know you're still a loser.

The only people talking about this stuff 2 weeks later are you people.

hahahaha, I'm a Computer Science major right now so I think I can answer this question.

First and foremost, let me clarify I have about 30 hours of homework a week. I work incredibly hard and cut back on my drug use to maintain my 2.7 GPA. My class is full of antisocial Asians who do nothing but study and ruin the curve for all of my classes. I used to work hard Monday through Friday and then hit up bars on the weekends, but now I sit in my room 7 days a week reading textbooks, jerking off with my tears as lube, and complaining about my miserable existence. I can't remember the last time I found time to shower. Anyway, since you asked about Computer Science, I hope you don't mind me sharing an anecdote or two.

Some of my assignments are borderline impossible because my incompetent professors design the problems poorly and then change the instructions two days before they are due (diddly. you. Analysis of Algorithms.) I work so god damn hard and impress the shit out of my family and friends back home but that validation isn't enough so I share it with strangers on the internet as well.

Anyway, my schedule this semester:
Automata Theory
Computer Architecture III
Software Engineering
Operating Systems

what was your question again

"holy diddly we get it you're an engineer your life is miserable ffs stop complaining"

Yeah, Chemistry at the college level is pretty hard from what I've heard so I opted to just take it over the summer.

General chemistry is one of the easiest science classes at the college level.

Last edited:

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
General chemistry is one of the easiest science classes at the college level.

Oh God, this. I thought it was so bad when I first took it, but that was really my introduction to classes at Rice, so of course it was a bit much at first. Nigga adjusted and got through.

Then I started taking Physics and Chemical Engineering Fundamentals and….nah.

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
you guys have started? i don't start till next week and my spring semester ends around may 15. classes will fly by like crazy this time

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I'm starting it off with a shitty sinus infection so I'm having a hard time on Tues/Thurs (in class for 5-ish hours). diddly art labs until I get better. Also I decided to take a bunch of generals because I'm attempting to transfer to the university next fall. Then two more years to get undergrad.

At any rate, my schedule:

Monday:
English Lit 9:30-10:20
Finite Math 10:30-11:20

Tuesday (aka shit):
Finite Math
Weather & Climate 4:00-5:15
Illustration 5:30-8:30

Wednesday:
English Lit
Finite Math
Portfolio Prep 12:30-4:20

Thursday (aka shit):
Finite Math
Weather & Climate
Illustration 5:30-8:30

Friday:
English Lit

So done with art labs in general. Thankfully only go to them three times a week, but they still take up 90% of my class time.

"holy diddly we get it you're an engineer your life is miserable ffs stop complaining"
99% sure most of that was a joke (barring 30 hours/week of work and possibly 2.7 GPA, but who knows?).

I don't think I could deal with a college chem lab. Nope, not for me

Bachelor of Arts for the win. No labs required thank god. >_>

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
A few days ago I walked out of my speech class and I see this big-ass TV with two people with Gamecube controllers. It was in the main lobby where people would try to get others to sign up for clubs. I thought to myself, "This can mean one thing and one thing only." I said out loud as a walked around the TV to the front to see what was being played, "Is it Smash Bros.? .....IT IS SMASH BROS."

And that's how I discovered my college had a video game club where they often play Smash Bros. I think for the first time in a long-ass time my inner child exploded. This'll be the first time in quite a few years that I've played Smash Bros competitively in a very long time. Super excited.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Yeah, I can't imagine making friends with similar interests as yourself is easy at all after College.

D

Deleted member 36435

i bet dogenzaka doesnt even use axe body spray because he is a dweeb

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I just transferred from one school to another, since I decided that I hated engineering and wanted to go into mathematics education, which my old school didn't have.

So far, the atmosphere of the school isn't too different, but for the first time, I actually like my classes. I've liked a few classes here and there before, but I've never been able to say that I enjoy my whole schedule before (taking 6 classes atm). And I haven't even gotten into the educations classes yet.

Dcasd1

Transferred into this new college....I hate its hell in disguise lol.....S.O.S

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I just transferred from one school to another, since I decided that I hated engineering and wanted to go into mathematics education, which my old school didn't have.

So far, the atmosphere of the school isn't too different, but for the first time, I actually like my classes. I've liked a few classes here and there before, but I've never been able to say that I enjoy my whole schedule before (taking 6 classes atm). And I haven't even gotten into the educations classes yet.

Awesome! I remember you talking about how you liked your math classes (I think) but were kind of uninterested in your engineering classes. I'm happy for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy learning that.

Sometimes I feel like I want to be a math teacher too. I love explaining math to people.

Transferred into this new college....I hate its hell in disguise lol.....S.O.S

Why do you hate it?

Back