• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closing Down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
wait that thing between dg and monkey was a lie ?!!

No, that's true. The cake is the lie.

And really, why would the timer at the bottom of the page make people think the site is closing down? If it were, they'd make an announcement about it. They wouldn't just put in a timer and when it runs out say "Okay everybody, get out. Afidose, aloha, adios. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

ravi_the_KH_luve

Okay i still feel like the biggest idiot around because i haven't been on KHI for a while, and when i came back, and heard the suspected rumor, i was so confused. but now that i know the site is not closing down,

what was the timer for? I believe someone said something about it... and jesus...and pancakes.... but I am still confused.

Somone help. :p

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Okay i still feel like the biggest idiot around because i haven't been on KHI for a while, and when i came back, and heard the suspected rumor, i was so confused. but now that i know the site is not closing down,

what was the timer for? I believe someone said something about it... and jesus...and pancakes.... but I am still confused.

Somone help. :p

The site was supposedly closing down, but now its not.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Instead of being gigglefarting school girls....wait until the timer hits zero and see what happens. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back