• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closing Down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Damnit. Here I was ready to throw a "KHI is no more!" party.

CrystalSubaru!

Website
skeeburs.proboards107.com
This calls for....SHINY PANCAKES! *chases after a peice of tinfoil blowing across the lawn* 8D SHINEEEYYYY xD
Anyways initially it was hard to believe, so I'm barley surprised that this was a huge hoax. You admins love to play tricks, don't ya? xD

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
This calls for....SHINY PANCAKES! *chases after a peice of tinfoil blowing across the lawn* 8D SHINEEEYYYY xD
Anyways initially it was hard to believe, so I'm barley surprised that this was a huge hoax. You admins love to play tricks, don't ya? xD

Actually, they never said anything about it closing.

The fact that you had to make a thread about this, makes me wonder who was really concerned about this supposed rumour?

Fine..I'll treat you too, but only because Jesus insisted saying if i didn't. He'd smite me and send me to hell. =<
So enjoy your pancakes..I hope u choke on em =P

What about me?

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
^indeed, we are. i actually believed this for over 2 seconds. *tsktsk on me*

Rix

:)
Awards
Ok, that's good to hear :) Thanks for letting us know.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
34yznkynx8.jpg

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
One again the vast majority of the members here prove to be ****ing stupid. First we have the "Monkeybutt Incident" where it was obviously a ****ing lie, and now this retarded shit.

OH HEY GUYS, WE ARE CLOSING DOWN FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Ya, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back