• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Faith Crest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, awesome! I'll check it out, if I'm up to par. XD But I've been joining so many rps, I've been so bored since I finished college last year. :/ I'm waiting for university to start in a few weeks. :3
    XD I've been good! I've been here, mainly rping most of the time. It's nice to see you back! How have you been? :3
    Haha I know right!

Well actually the only posse people who are here consistently are me and nay. DJ came back for a little but then left. Kriz and MoO too. Everyone else just like disappeared. I know I was gone for like a year too until I remember this place xD
    I've been great. Just working and rping like usual. I missed being your little brother in your rps....or big brother like in that star wars rp. I can remember all the fun we used to have.
    No wonder I couldn't find you :c

Oh yeah next position I'm going for is admin ;p

Yeah I don't think I go to any other forum. I've tried several (was a mod on two!) but I just can't seem to leave this place >.>
    Haha yup it's me ;D I see you changed to, AoD. All these name changes >.<

I've been on staff for maybe almost a year now, it's been so long I can hardly remember xD

We do have to catch up though!
    Well, I don't know haha, I left for some time and came back recently too! X) I don't think anything's changed that much though.
    Oh you're back!! XD We Rped together for your FFX roleplay remember? With ansemjafar and scribbles and all... It's great to see you back!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…