• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CLASSIC [Multiplayer Edition] (Sign ups/OoC. CD-Max Collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'll have a post in by tomorrow. Unless I change my mind and write it tonight and right this second. *has nowhere to be and no excuses to use tomorrow though* Sorry for making you guys wait around on my account. :3 Busy day.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'll have a post in by tomorrow. Unless I change my mind and write it tonight and right this second. *has nowhere to be and no excuses to use tomorrow though* Sorry for making you guys wait around on my account. :3 Busy day.
Nah don't worry about it, take your time. I still haven't even made Will's temp and I don't plan to until tomorrow maybe. I plan to keep this a super chill place with no pressure, so long as we don't slow down to a crawl like other RPs I won't mention.
loljk Persona: Frozen and SAO: Rebirth <3

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Nah don't worry about it, take your time. I still haven't even made Will's temp and I don't plan to until tomorrow maybe. I plan to keep this a super chill place with no pressure, so long as we don't slow down to a crawl like other RPs I won't mention.

*sniffs* I miss SAO: Rebirth so much! D: We never got far enough there..

Also, still thinking about joining this. I absolutely loved everybody's posts, so maybe this will be enough for me to join in. :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I got my post in! I love my post. It was so much fun! *full of hype right now* But yeah, I'll keep that in mind about taking my time with posting in here.
And I miss Persona: Frozen. <3

@Roxie: Why not just make a template then join whenever you're ready to? C: *food for thought*

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I got my post in! I love my post. It was so much fun! *full of hype right now* But yeah, I'll keep that in mind about taking my time with posting in here.
And I miss Persona: Frozen.

Man I'm gonna need to figure how Mary is going to react to this. I'm digging your post. It was really well done!
edit, was on mobile: Like KK said, you can make a temp or even just have a character idea ready until you're ready or sure you're going to join, Roxie!

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Man I'm gonna need to figure how Mary is going to react to this. I'm digging your post. It was really well done!
edit, was on mobile: Like KK said, you can make a temp or even just have a character idea ready until you're ready or sure you're going to join, Roxie!

Both fair point, CD-Mann and Kat.. I'll get started when I get up in the morning. I'm loving this RP though from just reading it. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Got my post up. I enjoy how this is moving along. Super excited to see where we all end up.

Oh, he's brutal, that Victor guy.. he reminds me of that guy who only cares for himself. Who was it..?? *thinks to myself and remember who I am talking about*

Oh, right; it's Red Hood. :D Seriously, he scares me more right now. I'm totally loving this RP. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
This post has glitches in it. For whatever reason the size of text is messed up and it replicates spoiler boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh, thank you Kat! :D that thing was driving me nuts.. I'm not well versed in those things as I should be. :/

Anyway, it's up and running; expect my post tomorrow morning when I'm back on my PC. *I'm on my tablet and the keyboard is not me at all, lol.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to have to ask you to hold off on that post Roxie. There are some things we need to work out regarding your template first.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

1) Pietro's backstory is muddled and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. In the story section of your template, you state that members of the Sword Guild aren't fond of him because of his special situation as a kid. What situation? Are you referring to the witch changing his hair color, why would he be hated for that? That isn't the main issue with that though. Scroll down to the personality section and you state that Pietro has a moral sense of justice that earned him the nickname Boy Scout, making him fit in well with the members of the Sword Guild. This begs the question, does he fit in with the Sword Guild, or doesn't he?

2) Back to his golden morals, you state that Pietro makes sure justice is served the right way, not turning to corrupt methods. With this sense of justice, and a nickname like Boy Scout, I don't imagine this same person fighting dirty and throwing sand in someone's face during battle. Battle brings up our next point.

3) This dude sounds absolutely perfect, and not in a good sense. Superman is my least favorite superhero, mainly for the fact that he has almost every power and almost zero weaknesses. You never have to wonder what will happen to superman, which makes him uninteresting. Pietro wields a sword, which you state is heavy in the "Fight" section, and wears a suit of armor as stated in the appearance section. This sunds like a man that would be quite the heavy hitter, but rather slow in combat. But, you nixed the slow issue by stating that he had "the speed of a wolf when striking anywhere to ensure the enemy is down." Protected by knights armor, heavy damage with his heavy sword, and wolf-like speed makes for something of a God character. To press this matter further, Pietro is talented in every weapon on top of the dirty methods he uses to win a fight. So basically, hand Pietro half of a broken broomstick and some glitter, and he will absolutely destroy any fighter using that, his swift speed, and any dirty tactic he can muster. It's simply too much.

4) Not only is Pietro the unbeatable man, but he is the wittiest son of a gun this side of the Mississippi. He can both tell the truth and lie (at the same time!) to outsmart anyone he is talking to and figure out whether he can trust them or not right then and there? That's a power play just waiting to happen.

Pietro seems to be facing quite the identy crisis right now Roxie, the template is a bit of a mess. Work on it a bit, get everything all cleaned up and in order (make sure everything is consistent), and then bring the template back and I'll look over it again to see if we can get Pietro suitable for posting.

Roxie1563

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit: Okay, it's all fixed, I hope! :D

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Better, but some clarifications still need to be made.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

1) Pietro's backstory still needs fleshed out. You have all of these... interesting, details regarding his past and whatnot, but they are just plot points being thrown in without significance given to them. Back to the witch and his hair color, why is this important? Why is it any different from just stating his hair color? And then his "family" I guess? You say that members of the guild claim he has much to learn, but it is often ignored, "family or not." What exactly does this mean? Pietro's family? What?

2) Since your first template, you have now added that Pietro has become Captain of the Knights of Blueshire. Now, is this on top of him being a member of the Sword Guild? Is he in the Sword Guild, but also one of the King's Knights, or were you just calling the Sword Guild 'Knights of Blueshire'? It's an odd thing that can somewhat suggest he is holding multiple high ranking positions in Blueshire, but at the same time it could be seen as two different names for one organization.

3) It still wasn't made clear what kind of sword Pietro uses. The previous template had down that he was lightning quick, but the sword was heavy. The speed has been removed, but the sword is still "heavy, but you get used to it." Is it two-handed? I'm just having a hard time grasping what exactly Pietro's fighting style would be like.

4) His personality, while toned down, still presents a bit of identity crisis. You depict Pietro as kind-hearted, having a sense of justice, and always doing the right thing. But then you say he tries to be honest to people, but often fnids himself slipping up, but is loyal to the knights, and wow. You create this very morally just character, described in a way akin to "can do no wrong," but then turn around and say that he's pretty much a liar with loyalty issues to those other than the knights. Back to the knight thing. Knights of the castle? Or members of the Sword Guild? I can't figure out whether you are talking about the same people or not.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
muuhh sorry for my lack of posting. I'll try to get one up later today or tomorrow. If all else fails, it should be up by the end of the weekend.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
muuhh sorry for my lack of posting. I'll try to get one up later today or tomorrow. If all else fails, it should be up by the end of the weekend.

Awesome! I really can't wait to see your next post! :D

Max

Staff member
Awards
I apologize greatly for slacking in my duties here. I know we're all aware that one of my important jobs in our OoC thread is to make sure it's always awesome and brimming with beautiful pictures. Unfortunately, photobucket is currently undergoing maintenance, so everyone will have to wait until tomorrow for an eye-oogling joy-joy. So until then, an original haiku from me to you~

Summer Glory Holes
Sweet California Cornflakes
Let July Inside

Roxie1563

Awards
I apologize greatly for slacking in my duties here. I know we're all aware that one of my important jobs in our OoC thread is to make sure it's always awesome and brimming with beautiful pictures. Unfortunately, photobucket is currently undergoing maintenance, so everyone will have to wait until tomorrow for an eye-oogling joy-joy. So until then, an original haiku from me to you~

Summer Glory Holes
Sweet California Cornflakes
Let July Inside

That's beautiful, Max. :D

And CD gave me some help on my template, so when it's morning I'll be hamming on it good enough for you all people. :3 On a side note, Max, I did get to look at the game you've told me about and it's so amazing that I'm tempted to write a story.

Max

Staff member
Awards
*pokes head around corner*
Maybe...I could join you...?

Sure, just give the opening post a thorough read and go ahead and fill out a template for a character. Have you ever RP'd before Chibi? (Just curious)

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm a moderator on an RP site XD
But no, I've never RPd here on KHI. And I did read the post: I read the entire thread this morning actually. Been thinking on what kind of character I'd like to create. And I promise I'm at least good at this :3
I know a while back Rox was trying to get me to RP and back then I wasn't interested, but a lot has changed since January and I feel like going on a fantasy adventure would be fun! D&D IS IN MY BLOOD, MAN (I know this isn't that but whatever XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back